ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 56
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****
Dante84 06:08 PM 04-27-2018

Remember this guy? �� He’s headed to the Kansas City Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/H9Pqq8jPJS

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 28, 2018

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dante84 05:55 PM 06-30-2020
Looks less gooey, and those are some thick-ass arm/shoulder/pecs
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:57 PM 06-30-2020
lol I was just coming here to post that.

One last chance, Breeland Speaks
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:58 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Looks less gooey, and those are some thick-ass arm/shoulder/pecs
Looks like he's all in now and wants to be part of getting that next ring. This makes me happy!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:00 PM 06-30-2020
Winning the SB without him was probably the best thing that could’ve happened to him. As a 2nd round pick entering year 3 and dangerously close to being a bust, we’re at least going to get the best version of him we’ve seen thus far.

I honestly think he’ll be a pleasant surprise if for no other reason than the expectations are SO low.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:00 PM 06-30-2020
I like how that guy's hashtag is #grossfit

You get what you pay for I guess

edit: Make The Team Mentality
[Reply]
TEX 06:10 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Winning the SB without him was probably the best thing that could’ve happened to him. As a 2nd round pick entering year 3 and dangerously close to being a bust, we’re at least going to get the best version of him we’ve seen thus far.

I honestly think he’ll be a pleasant surprise if for no other reason than the expectations are SO low.
Was going to disagree, but your last sentence nailed it. Shit, at this point I'd be pleasantly surprised if he can run out on to the field without tripping.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:10 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Charlton and Danna are gunning for his job, and he better get his ass in gear or he'll be cut.
[Reply]
Dante84 06:28 PM 06-30-2020
I have a great feeling about Taco finally blowing up this year.

Alpha beasts all around him, a monster position coach, pressure of washing out... if he's not motivated now he's a total bust.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:31 AM 07-01-2020
Going to need him with Chris Jones sitting on his fat ass.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 04:36 AM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Going to need him with Chris Jones sitting on his fat ass.
Really?

My sarcasm meter may be malfunctioning, but if you're serious...

Come on man...

Chris has earned every penny of that potential contract extension
[Reply]
kcclone 06:34 AM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Really?

My sarcasm meter may be malfunctioning, but if you're serious...

Come on man...

Chris has earned every penny of that potential contract extension
He has but the numbers won’t work for the Chiefs to give it out with the cap going down and Mahomes still out there.

Shitty timing for Jones. I don’t blame him for sitting out of camp, but I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t play on the tag for $16m
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:45 AM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by kcclone:
He has but the numbers won’t work for the Chiefs to give it out with the cap going down and Mahomes still out there.

Shitty timing for Jones. I don’t blame him for sitting out of camp, but I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t play on the tag for $16m
Don't blame Jones. Frank Clark is making over $25 million each of the next 3 seasons, money that rightfully should have gone to Jones. It really doesn't make sense to give that money to Clark, while also leaving Jones in limbo with no long term contract and not being willing to trade him either. It's kind of a big middle finger to Jones.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:52 AM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Don't blame Jones. Frank Clark is making over $25 million each of the next 3 seasons, money that rightfully should have gone to Jones. It really doesn't make sense to give that money to Clark, while also leaving Jones in limbo with no long term contract and not being willing to trade him either. It's kind of a big middle finger to Jones.
Bullshit we didn’t get to the SB without him, Jones didn’t make it happen yr before and he missed a playoff game this passed season. We need both of them to be successful again
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:02 AM 07-01-2020
Originally Posted by R Clark:
Bullshit we didn’t get to the SB without him, Jones didn’t make it happen yr before and he missed a playoff game this passed season. We need both of them to be successful again
We have Mahomes, we don't NEED anyone other than him. That doesn't mean we don't need a good team around Mahomes, but any other player is replaceable.

Chris Jones absolutely deserves his $20+ million a season based on the market, but how are they going to pay him and Frank Clark both close to $50 million combined? The only possible way I see it happening is if they can backload Jones' contract, because Clark can be cut with $21 million in cap savings. At that point you'd have hopefully drafted a high level DE to replace Clark.
[Reply]
Sofa King 09:27 AM 07-01-2020
That's not really that impressive of a picture given how long he's had to get into top shape.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 56
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up