ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Office Premiere...
Fish 09:46 AM 09-21-2006
Tonight! Thursday, Sept. 21st @8:30/7:30c!

Watch it!

...and please don't tell anybody.... but Jenna Fischer is secretely in love with me.....
[Reply]
Robo-Chachi 01:12 PM 09-21-2006
It's been a week long process.
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 02:17 PM 09-21-2006
Great show. My favorite episode is the one where Dwight gets a concussion, and they have to take him to the hospital, and on the way they have to keep spraying him in the face with a water bottle. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:23 PM 09-21-2006
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
Great show. My favorite episode is the one where Dwight gets a concussion, and they have to take him to the hospital, and on the way they have to keep spraying him in the face with a water bottle. :-)
and when he wrecks the Camero and boots on his trunk. :-)
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 02:28 PM 09-21-2006
yeah, and they borrow the lady's van, and Dwight finds her bottle of booze, and tries to drink it. :-) thats the one.

Hopefully they don't make the show too dramatic, I understand that you need a "cliffhanger" end to your season, but I just hope it is as funny as it's been in the past.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:32 PM 09-21-2006
Have not seen the gang from Dunder-Mifflin in awhile, need to catch up. Easily one of the 5 best shows on networks IMO. My favorite was the "basketball challenge" episode.
[Reply]
Predarat 03:36 PM 09-21-2006
Boy, those Brits on youtube sure are dogging our version of the office. I have never seen their version but I wouldn't mind seeing it. I really doubt one is better than the other. But I had this to say to them:

Originally Posted by :
I f***ing hate british men but I love f***ing British women!

[Reply]
Fish 03:42 PM 09-21-2006
If you're bored....

The Office website has a series of "webisodes" that center around the search for missing money. There are 10 in all and they're worth watching.
[Reply]
Jilly 03:45 PM 09-21-2006
yeah, don't tell anyone else this too, but I'm pretty sure that Jim is secretly in love with me as well.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:45 PM 09-21-2006
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Boy, those Brits on youtube sure are dogging our version of the office. I have never seen their version but I wouldn't mind seeing it. I really doubt one is better than the other. But I had this to say to them:
It's different, and each better the other in different ways.
The British version mixes in funny with pathetic more. The boss is more of loser, a fast talking, self aggrandizing loser, but a true loser nonetheless. There are points where you almost feel bad for laughing at what's going on, because it feels real, and looks funny, but if it were real it'd be tragic.
The American version borrows on and expands our proud history of office humor [Dilbert, Office Space, etc.] And the 'romance' is definitely tailored for American television, leave it at that.
Style-wise, it'd be pretty accurate to compare it asking which is funnier/better, The 40-year Old Virgin, or This is Spinal Tap?
[Reply]
runnercyclist 03:59 PM 09-21-2006
Best show on TV
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 04:07 PM 09-21-2006
For those that care, Gervais' show "Extras" is two episodes into it's second season.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:09 PM 09-21-2006
Originally Posted by ZootedGranny:
For those that care, Gervais' show "Extras" is two episodes into it's second season.
Where? Haven't seen it back on HBO.
[Reply]
ZootedGranny 04:46 PM 09-21-2006
Sorry, I should've clarified. It's running on BBC 2 in Britain...or perhaps a P2P service.
[Reply]
Fish 06:56 PM 09-21-2006
Ho..ly...Shit........
[Reply]
leviw 07:13 PM 09-21-2006
"I watch the L-Word. I watch Queer as F*ck."

:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up