ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 72
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
kepp 01:32 PM 11-16-2019
Looks like an int to me
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:42 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Any word on how bad Tua got fucked up?
Indication would be, "it's bad"
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:55 PM 11-16-2019
Mizzou showing why you shouldn’t have your kicker be your punter also. McCann is such a garbage punter.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:59 PM 11-16-2019
Good lord. :-)

Mizzou is such an unbelievably soft team. Odom has clearly lost these guys. They used to play hard for him, even if he wasn’t the best coach. Now they’re out there giving minimal half-ass efforts.

Sad.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 02:09 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Good lord. :-)

Mizzou is such an unbelievably soft team. Odom has clearly lost these guys. They used to play hard for him, even if he wasn’t the best coach. Now they’re out there giving minimal half-ass efforts.

Sad.
I’m ready for Odom to go. Agreed with you completely - they don’t play hard or disciplined. He’s lost the team. That being said, I don’t think they let him go this year given financial side. Hope I’m wrong.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:11 PM 11-16-2019
It's straight up depressing to watch this team. Odom and Bryant are a match made in the 7th circle of football hell.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:15 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
I’m ready for Odom to go. Agreed with you completely - they don’t play hard or disciplined. He’s lost the team. That being said, I don’t think they let him go this year given financial side. Hope I’m wrong.
FSU manned up and did it even with the financial cost. Why can't Mizzou?

I hate to say it but I have been pulling for MU to lose out since the Vandy game. Hell..the fact that they lost to Wyoming should be enough to have gotten Odom on the hot seat.

When was the last time that Mizzou had a team that really competed hard on both side of the ball? Franklin's last year when they went to the Bowl game and beat Okie State?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:19 PM 11-16-2019
I'm one of the few left here. Crowd size was decent, but has been as dead as the offense.

Only highlight was a guy yelling, "Worst team in the SEC!" to one of the ushers before walking away in disgust.

Welp, I'm gonna go now, as it literally smells like cow shit in my section.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:22 PM 11-16-2019
Seriously....the announcers are literally kissing Odom's butt right now.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 02:33 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
FSU manned up and did it even with the financial cost. Why can't Mizzou?

I hate to say it but I have been pulling for MU to lose out since the Vandy game. Hell..the fact that they lost to Wyoming should be enough to have gotten Odom on the hot seat.

When was the last time that Mizzou had a team that really competed hard on both side of the ball? Franklin's last year when they went to the Bowl game and beat Okie State?
I think it’s possible, just unlikely. The AD’s budget deficit, the bowl ban, and his buyout just makes it seem unlikely
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:34 PM 11-16-2019
Sorry but if MU can't cough up 5 to 7 mil to get rid of dipshit and buy out a decent coach, they need to get the fuck out of the SEC.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 02:36 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sorry but if MU can't cough up 5 to 7 mil to get rid of dipshit and buy out a decent coach, they need to get the fuck out of the SEC.
There’s more at play than that.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:38 PM 11-16-2019
There really isn't. They wanted to be along the elite and now they need to invest in the programs to match the expectations.

If they have no desire to do it than they need to look for a lesser conference. Another year of Odom is going to murder the football program.

Only Missouri would be fucking stupid enough to dump money into all the stadium projects and turn around and penny pinch the fuck out of the reason for all the building.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 02:44 PM 11-16-2019
I don’t really disagree with your last sentence. My point is, whether you want to believe it or not, is the entire financial outlook for the AD is not in good shape.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:02 PM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Indication would be, "it's bad"
Fractured hip.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 72
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up