ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Media Center>Avengers (4) End Game - SPOILER FREE THREAD
NJChiefsFan 10:46 PM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Just squeezed out the last drops and now I’m hoping to hold it.
That's what she said.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:52 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Disappointed in this movie. I thought the first one was the best Superhero movie ever. Maybe expected too much? It was a fantastic movie on so many levels. Not dissing, just wanted more of certain parts and less of other parts. Will post quick thoughts in the spoiler thread.
There were definitely some missed opportunities.

Some things (ending of Cap Marvel and beginning of Endgame) just don't synch up after the Cap Marvel movie. Some things are either ignored or unexplained and loose ends are not a weakness the Russo's normally have.

It's also pretty clear the next phase of the MCU will be "woke till it's broke."
[Reply]
Sorry 09:46 PM 05-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
There were definitely some missed opportunities.

Some things (ending of Cap Marvel and beginning of Endgame) just don't synch up after the Cap Marvel movie. Some things are either ignored or unexplained and loose ends are not a weakness the Russo's normally have.

It's also pretty clear the next phase of the MCU will be "woke till it's broke."
Capt marvel was before Capt America
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:41 PM 04-25-2019
I can't think of the last time I teared up over a movie or TV, but I had both tears of complete and utter euphoria as well as tears of sadness during this 3 hour epic. It was a fitting end to the 10 year journey, and the future is bright...
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:44 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I can't think of the last time I teared up over a movie or TV, but I had both tears of complete and utter euphoria as well as tears of sadness during this 3 hour epic. It was a fitting end to the 10 year journey, and the future is bright...
Tears throughout the movie, beginning, middle and end.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 PM 04-25-2019

I had a few little tears before the movie's biggest moment, but that put me over the top.

After that they just wouldn't stop flowing. :-)
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
*edit....nevermind. You got it :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:04 AM 04-26-2019
Can someone confirm that there are credit scenes?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:07 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Can someone confirm that there are credit scenes?
There are not. Just a little audio Easter egg at the very very end. Nothing that furthers the story or anything like that.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:37 AM 04-26-2019
There are not. Just a little audio Easter egg at the very very end. Nothing that furthers the story or anything like that.
Thanks.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:52 AM 04-26-2019
Posted in the spoiler thread....will re-post here...

What a fucking amazing movie....the perfect culmination of this phase of the MCU.

Man I knew it would be an emotional watch, didn't know how emotional it would be...esp. parts I didn't expect to get me.

Man had an epic theater experience too...was never over the top but everyone popped when they should have. One scene in particular got everyone, including my wife who's a casual MCU fan, to lose their shit in a great way.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 04:10 PM 04-26-2019
It was appropriately epic at times but it wasn't flawless. A bit melodramatic at times and too slow after the opening scenes.
[Reply]
cabletech94 04:16 PM 04-26-2019
had a buddy who's friend went to the midnight showing last night. evidently some kid stood up at the 5 minute mark of the movie, yelled spoiler alert, and then yelled THE END PLOT DEATH.

i don't know if the kid lived or not.......
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:23 AM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
had a buddy who's friend went to the midnight showing last night. evidently some kid stood up at the 5 minute mark of the movie, yelled spoiler alert, and then yelled THE END PLOT DEATH.

:-) Lesean McCoy spoiled that part on Twitter..... While misspelling the characters name so people that have it blocked would see it anyway. That's a true cunt right there.
[Reply]
Sorry 03:12 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by cabletech94:

Read a report that someone got beat up for spoiling the movie lmao
[Reply]
Page 20 of 22
« First < 101617181920 2122 >
Up