ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 200
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:04 PM 05-19-2019
Goddamn, what a series of plays by Kawhi.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:06 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Goddamn, what a series of plays by Kawhi.
Including a clear as day double dribble.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:09 PM 05-19-2019
Great job Toronto even though it took 2 OT’s
[Reply]
New World Order 08:13 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, LeBron will never live down that regular season loss to the Hawks. Scottie has him there.

We can always trust Nick Wright to have it right in this debate, though. LeBron has been the GOAT since the 2016 Finals series ended with the 3-1 comeback and nothing is going to change that from this point forward.
They were down 3-1 to a healthy Warriors team, right?

He's won 2 titles with two hall-of-famers then beat an injury depleted/suspended Warriors team.

Silly trolling KCC.
[Reply]
bricks 08:23 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Great job Toronto even though it took 2 OT’s
Very tough win by them. Milwaukee has a damn good defense. They don’t give Toronto any space.

Giannis fouling out was HUGE.

If Toronto could win the next game, they’re back in it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:29 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Very tough win by them. Milwaukee has a damn good defense. They don’t give Toronto any space.

Giannis fouling out was HUGE.

If Toronto could win the next game, they’re back in it.
Should have been a charge.
[Reply]
bricks 08:54 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Should have been a charge.
What justifies your reason for saying that?

I thought that call was fair b/c he didn’t plant his feet. If he planted his feet, then you may have a valid point? Plus, I didn’t see any planting of the shoulder by the Raptor player (forgot who it was....it was Siakam okay memory refreshed now after watching the highlights) and so yeah those two factors make that call a good call.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:53 PM 05-19-2019
What a God awful decision.
What was this in reference too? Could be many things.

Ugly game (the Raptors seem to have a way of turning games into defensive grindfests) but I think the right team ultimately won in the end. Kawhi carries them despite seeming to be hurt all game and the much maligned Gasol actually played really well too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:54 PM 05-19-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Including a clear as day double dribble.
Made up for Giannis’ regular travels.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:43 AM 05-20-2019
:-) Lakers really are a shit show in the offices.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-backstabbing
[Reply]
bricks 11:32 AM 05-20-2019

Ugly game (the Raptors seem to have a way of turning games into defensive grindfests) but I think the right team ultimately won in the end. Kawhi carries them despite seeming to be hurt all game and the much maligned Gasol actually played really well too.
Its about time man. We really needed him to step up. He was good today on all phases defense, offense etc. Hopefully he plays the same way in game 4.

Lots of guys stepped it up. Powell, Lowry, Siakam (aside from the missed free throws late in the game, overall he was really good) all were really good.

Thats how they have to beat Milwaukee by getting contributions from most of the team. They do that, and they have a good chance of winning this series. Game 4 is a must win. They win that game and the momentum swings in their direction. Its a series if the Raptors tie it up.

And Danny Green and Fred Vanvleet man....they’ve been terrible. Those guys gotta step up man. Especially Danny Green. Im kinda surprised he is playing this bad. I remember him with San Antonio he had some good, productive playoff seasons w/ them. Not the case w/ the Raptors man. We need him to step up and get his 3 ball going especially a sharp shooting team like Milwaukee.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:50 AM 05-20-2019

The decision to drop the ball back on the fast break to Middleton when he was surrounded by three Raptors near the end of regulation.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:09 PM 05-20-2019
The decision to drop the ball back on the fast break to Middleton when he was surrounded by three Raptors near the end of regulation.
Ah, yeah that made no sense. Middleton's decision to try that shot making no sense either. The only Bucks players who played well were Brogden and Hill.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:10 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
Its about time man. We really needed him to step up.
Well Gasol has kind of anchored the team's great defense all playoffs. He's a great defender. He does need to hit his open shots (which the Bucks will give up), though, and he did that yesterday.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:23 PM 05-20-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Lakers really are a shit show in the offices.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-backstabbing
They are a mess. Reminds me of the Pioli years.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 200
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up