ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>QB situation #25 - Mahomes is boom or bust
Chiefshrink 09:37 AM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Five straight losses later :-)
One more win over the Broncos makes it 5 straight years without a loss to Denver. :-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 05:27 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
One more win over the Broncos makes it 5 straight years without a loss to Denver. :-)
I think of it as 5 years of owning the Donks
[Reply]
Coogs 02:23 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
:-)

I love the consistent double standard chef fans have for that game. Patty didn't beat the Bronco's starters, he barely won against the Broncos 2nd and 3rd stringers.
It was 24-10 when Mahomes went out of the game. That's not barely. If the Bronco's would have won, Bray would have been their MVP of the game.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 08-02-2020
Originally Posted by Coogs:
It was 24-10 when Mahomes went out of the game. That's not barely. If the Bronco's would have won, Bray would have been their MVP of the game.
Just throw Paxton Lynch in their faces, lol.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:57 PM 08-02-2020

I love the consistent double standard chef fans have for that game. Patty didn't beat the Bronco's starters, he barely won against the Broncos 2nd and 3rd stringers.

[Reply]
Bowser 03:02 PM 08-02-2020

Start at :41

https://youtu.be/Mao5JixCtw8
[Reply]
Lzen 08:35 AM 08-03-2020

This narrative needs to be addressed because it is just not factual. I seem to recall a few starters in there. Also worth mentioning is the fact that Mahomes had a bunch of backups around him, as well.

The game log credits Talib, Chris Harris, and Roby all with at least 1 tackle. Brandon Marshall had 4. They may not have played the entire game but they did play some.

https://www.nfl.com/games/chiefs-at-broncos-2017-reg-17
[Reply]
Icon 03:10 PM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I guess beating a top 5 defense on the road w/ 2nd and 3rd stringers to work with means nothing.

This post is underrated.
[Reply]
Best22 03:13 PM 05-03-2018
He has Cincy and Texans rated below us
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:36 PM 05-03-2018
I guess beating a top 5 defense on the road w/ 2nd and 3rd stringers to work with means nothing.

And for a comparison check out what they said about the Giants, ranked ahead of us.

USA Today has always been hot garbage.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:20 AM 05-04-2018
BOOM!!!!!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:11 PM 05-03-2018
its hard to put a number on this

he is a work in progress...by everyone's account

if he reaches his potential....it could send the chiefs into the upper echelon of teams for years

if he busts, well...we are the chiefs still for the next 5+ years

its probably going to take 2-3 years to really know what we have here.....so how to you put some number on it for next year?

I wouldnt put it as low as 25 but you HAVE to give some downside to the tremendous risks involved ......I'd say in the middle somehwhere with a massive upside potential but also a disastrous downside if it doesnt pan out.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:28 PM 08-01-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
its hard to put a number on this

he is a work in progress...by everyone's account

if he reaches his potential....it could send the chiefs into the upper echelon of teams for years

if he busts, well...we are the chiefs still for the next 5+ years

its probably going to take 2-3 years to really know what we have here.....so how to you put some number on it for next year?

I wouldnt put it as low as 25 but you HAVE to give some downside to the tremendous risks involved ......I'd say in the middle somehwhere with a massive upside potential but also a disastrous downside if it doesnt pan out.
I assume you meant 2-3 games.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:40 PM 05-03-2018
Cleveland at 22?

The Jets at 20?

They claim they're pumping the brakes on the Jimmy Garrapolo hype, but they're still overrating the hell out of him at 16.

Jesus, they even put Trubisky over Mahomes? Is it all because of Chad fucking Henne?

Most backup QBs are the same. Derek Anderson = Chad Henne = Matt Moore = Booger Daniel = Josh McCown. You don't get a leg up over anyone else unless you have a guy like Nick Foles.

Dumb list. But I see they DID put Denver at dead last :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:50 PM 05-03-2018
That list is all kinds of retarded.

How is Philly #2? Rodgers is better than Wentz but Wentz/Foles is better than Rodgers/Kizer.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up