ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2394 of 3903
« First < 1394189422942344238423902391239223932394 239523962397239824042444249428943394 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
SupDock 02:14 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The place where it falls apart for me is that people aren't moving around at games. If the guy behind you has COVID, you're breathing in his air for 3.5 hours. That's quite a bit different than just passing him on the street.

That said, I wouldn't have as much of a concern about outdoor games if it weren't for the need for common areas (most notably restrooms).
Seat staggering might prove helpful. Lots of uncertainty, though. People screaming behind you for 4 hours straight and dropping food on your head.
[Reply]
kgrund 02:14 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Do you think this is from masking?
No. Many wore masks, but many more did not wear masks. My guess is the great outdoors. The more they learn, the more they seem to realize that being outdoors makes a big difference.
[Reply]
eDave 02:15 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Namely because you're in it all over the place.......:-)
I'm the only one discussing cordially. I'm not even being a smart ass. And the reciprocation's have matched my tone and it's real nice. It's the rest of the stuff. Both sides. It's pretty amazing how turned up that joint is.
[Reply]
loochy 02:16 PM 06-23-2020
Wait, wait, wait. There was no distancing in the riots so why at football games? I am not saying there shouldn't be but you cannot say it worked here with only masks and no distancing so here we need masks AND distancing. See what I mean?

yeah but
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:16 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm the only one discussing cordially. I'm not even being a smart ass. And the reciprocation's have matched my tone and it's real nice. It's the rest of the stuff. Both sides. It's pretty amazing how turned up that joint is.
oh just you wait big boy, place is going to be lit as the kids would say for the next four months.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:16 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:
No. Many wore masks, but many more did not wear masks. My guess is the great outdoors. The more they learn, the more they seem to realize that being outdoors makes a big difference.
I know it isn't data, but it would sure make sense to me that a group of people who all have face coverings would be less likely to transmit than a similar group with no face coverings.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:17 PM 06-23-2020
They about to get crunk.
[Reply]
eDave 02:18 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
yet you post there frequently
Is this supposed to mean something?
[Reply]
loochy 02:19 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:

but don't go to the beach or we'll arrest you

because reasons
[Reply]
sedated 02:19 PM 06-23-2020
Or you could have just admitted you were wrong when I showed you exactly where you were wrong.
Its sad how delusional this belief is. You've been wrong 99.9% of the time, the only reason people stop interacting with you is because its like arguing with an insane person that has no connection to logic.

Originally Posted by DaFace:
Blah blah blah (ignores the point about cloth masks) blah blah blah. But sure. Does it make you feel better proving people wrong? If so, by all means, ignore the greater point like you always do and focus on the minutiae if it'll help you sleep at night.
My favorite part is when he talks out of his ass and then later says he was being sarcastic.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:20 PM 06-23-2020
I agree with the outdoor AND moving around piece as a mitigation focus in some states. All our parks and trails opened this week and indoor dining opens as part of our (IL) phase 4 on Friday. Still no lakefront beaches or playgrounds though, which seems to be about lack of movement even though its outdoors.
[Reply]
jdubya 02:22 PM 06-23-2020
Is this supposed to mean something?
ask yourself the basic question
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:22 PM 06-23-2020
Lmao, Pete's strutting around cuz he finally got something right. What he was right about is pretty well pointless, but dont let that stop ya. Say on the last throw PMII makes in the SB to run out the clock If Richard Sherman would have started to celebrate because it was an incomplete pass thatd be equivalent to Petes strutting right now.
[Reply]
kgrund 02:23 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
but don't go to the beach or we'll arrest you

because reasons
Here is the funny part. They had a infectious disease expert on NPR the other day and he indicated that a beach is likely one of the safest places you could be with this virus assuming you are literally not on top of people.
[Reply]
petegz28 02:26 PM 06-23-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, Pete's strutting around cuz he finally got something right. What he was right about is pretty well pointless, but dont let that stop ya. Say on the last throw PMII makes in the SB to run out the clock If Richard Sherman would have started to celebrate because it was an incomplete pass thatd be equivalent to Petes strutting right now.
At least I know what the word literally means. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2394 of 3903
« First < 1394189422942344238423902391239223932394 239523962397239824042444249428943394 > Last »
Up