Page 103 of 449
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
jettio 05:27 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Ya and maybe even before TNF. I couldn’t see them wanting to risk him being injured right before he gets traded
Ramsey has same agent as Earl Thomas, so I am sure that is part of the discussion.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 05:28 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Ramsey has same agent as Earl Thomas, so I am sure that is part of the discussion.
Damn I didn’t know that. That’s about a guarantee then
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:31 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Never in my post did I say the players respected him currently. Are you purposely trying to be the dumbest ****, or what?
Nah you are the retard here. You said he needed to be moved BECAUSE he doesn't respect the coaches. If the entire defense doesn't either then why not move all of them according to your logic? :-):-):-) You can't win dummy.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:33 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
What on earth do they see in Doug Marrone?
I have no idea, which is why the people employing him, Coughlin and Caldwell need to go as well.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:40 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
What on earth do they see in Doug Marrone?
He’s just biding his time til he gets fired, and they hire Bienemy away from us.
[Reply]
Hoover 05:40 PM 09-17-2019
I think it’s pretty clear if you’re the Chiefs

If you want Ramsey to make a deal on Thursday afternoon. Make your best and final offer. It’s when a Jacksonville will really be in a bind. They don’t want to play him either
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:41 PM 09-17-2019
Has Veach placed a transaction through NFL headquarters to acquire this embodiment of excrement?
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:41 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hoover:
They don’t want to play him either
Like hell they don't.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:48 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Nah you are the retard here. You said he needed to be moved BECAUSE he doesn't respect the coaches. If the entire defense doesn't either then why not move all of them according to your logic? :-):-):-) You can't win dummy.
No, you just made an assumption like a fucking retard. You've been spewing retarded shit in here for weeks.

It's a fruitless attempt by Marrone and life alert to 'try and restore order' to the locker room. That has nothing to do with what the players think of Marrone or that it would ever work. You just quickly assumed whatever you felt like and just proving the point that you're simply one daft wanker.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:53 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
No, you just made an assumption like a ****ing retard. You've been spewing retarded shit in here for weeks.

It's a fruitless attempt by Marrone and life alert to 'try and restore order' to the locker room. That has nothing to do with what the players think of Marrone or that it would ever work. You just quickly assumed whatever you felt like and just proving the point that you're simply one daft wanker.
Wrong. "I don't think you can keep a player that has zero respect for his HC..." That's what you said verbatim. An assumption wasn't had. I'm interpreting your words as they are written. Am I to assume you don't believe your own words? You didn't say "You can't keep Ramsey...", you said A PLAYER..meaning any player that has zero respect for his HC can't be kept. I'm not sure why you don't just concede at this point.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:55 PM 09-17-2019

Yeah I’ve got it 95% written up. Almost posted it this afternoon, then had a premonition of a schefter tweet reporting Ramsey to the chiefs.

I’ll get it posted tonight.

— Evan Silva (@evansilva) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:56 PM 09-17-2019
We’re not getting him guys. He wants his money.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:56 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Wrong. "I don't think you can keep a player that has zero respect for his HC..." That's what you said verbatim. An assumption wasn't had. I'm interpreting your words as they are written. Am I to assume you don't believe your own words? You didn't say "You can't keep Ramsey...", you said A PLAYER..meaning any player that has zero respect for his HC can't be kept. I'm not sure why you don't just concede at this point.
Because you can't. You have to purge someone that's actively defying the team in public.

It's pretty fucking simple, really. You think you've got some super secret inside pulse on a shit team that anyone can read easily and it's funny.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:58 PM 09-17-2019
Next time we are actively seeking a dumb shit from a Jaguars fan input, we'll make sure to seek you out though
[Reply]
Bowser 06:02 PM 09-17-2019
I'm over it at this point. Go get Peterson or Howard or Eric Warfield at this point. Too much drama*.
[Reply]
Page 103 of 449
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up