ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 409 of 2688
« First < 309359399405406407408409 4104114124134194595099091409 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:49 PM 08-11-2017
Food for thought: Watson gears up and chucks it as hard as he can and gets a 49. It's also not accurate. But anyway clearly Mahomes needs to chuck it deep to get full velocity. 62mph to Tyreek Hill, son.
[Reply]
threebag 04:56 PM 08-11-2017
Hope he can take a beating behind some of the worse offensive lines in football. Legs look a little thin and in that video looked like his puberty tits were still hanging around. Glad he gets a little time to prepare his frame for the NFL game really don't want him to get hurt.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 04:56 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
:-)

You clearly don't know shit about Mahomes II. .
I know enough the dude came from the Big12 which is basically check your primary target and if he's covered scramble and play sand lot football.. It's what Johnnie 8-Ball did and failed miserably in the NFL-

How many snaps has Mahomes ever took under center in college?

There's a big difference from taking a snap in a shot gun and running around like a chicken with your head cut off and just "chucking" sh*t up in the air and hope your WR comes down with it vs taking a snap under center and dropping 5-7 steps, checking off not just 1 WR (Like he did in college) but 2 to 3 WR's and stepping into his throws-

This aint the Big12 defense sunshine- He's gonna have the likes of Von Miller, Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack puttin' the heat on his ass...

You can believe that-
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:58 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by cmdrzman:
Yeah, that was so much OMG- he over threw Heath that was 10 yards away from him on his first throw- And his last throw wast 10 yards over the dudes head that was 10 yards away-
Mahommy don't throw no check downs , he throws to the endzone.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:59 PM 08-11-2017
I know enough the dude came from the Big12 which is basically check your primary target if he's covered scramble and play sand lot football.. It's what Johnnie 8-Ball did at the same school and failed miserably in the NFL-

There's a big difference from taking a snap in a shot gun and running around like a chicken with your head cut off and just "chucking" sh*t up in the air and hope your WR comes down with it vs taking a snap under center and dropping 5-7 steps, checking off not just 1 WR (Like he dide in college) but 2 to 3 WR's and stepping into his throws-

This aint the Big12 defense sunshine- He's gonna have the likes of Von Miller, Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack puttin' the heat on his ass...

You can believe that-
Mahomes went to the same school as Manziel? Come again?
[Reply]
penbrook 04:59 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Mahommy don't throw no check downs , he throws to the endzone.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:03 PM 08-11-2017
I know enough...... It's what Johnnie 8-Ball did at the same school and failed miserably in the NFL-

You know enough, huh?

HAHAHA

I love it....Just love these kinds of posts.
[Reply]
cmdrzman 05:03 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Meant big12.. A&M.. left that conf a couple years back.. my bad.. but the point remains-The Big12 is a joke sandlot football conference...Not suitable for the NFL.. It's never happened and never will

Gotta take a snap under center and learn to read defenses in your back drop to succeed in the NFL
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:03 PM 08-11-2017
I know enough the dude came from the Big12 which is basically check your primary target and if he's covered scramble and play sand lot football.. It's what Johnnie 8-Ball did and failed miserably in the NFL-

There's a big difference from taking a snap in a shot gun and running around like a chicken with your head cut off and just "chucking" sh*t up in the air and hope your WR comes down with it vs taking a snap under center and dropping 5-7 steps, checking off not just 1 WR (Like he did in college) but 2 to 3 WR's and stepping into his throws-

You can believe that-

Somebody fill me in on what this dude's deal is because yeah. About the dumbest post I've seen in a month and I occasionally hang out in youtube.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:04 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Shhhh....he "knows enough". We should clearly take his opinion seriously.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:04 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Somebody fill me in on what this dude's deal is because yeah. About the dumbest post I've seen in a month and I occasionally hang out in youtube.
Raider fan. 'nuff said.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:04 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think it's some dumbass Raiders fan
[Reply]
eDave 05:05 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Raider fan. 'nuff said.
Oh. I actually thought he was retarded. My bad.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:06 PM 08-11-2017
AHHHH.

You live in San Diego I live in Studio City. We know what kind of mouth-breathing ignoramus Raider fans there are running around.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:07 PM 08-11-2017
Meant big12.. A&M.. left that conf a couple years back.. my bad.. but the point remains-The Big12 is a joke sandlot football conference...Not suitable for the NFL.. It's never happened and never will

Gotta take a snap under center and learn to read defenses in your back drop to succeed in the NFL

Your QB played in the Mountain West.

GTFO with that shit. Good god you're dumb.
[Reply]
Page 409 of 2688
« First < 309359399405406407408409 4104114124134194595099091409 > Last »
Up