ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 2138
« First < 61213141516 1718192026661165161016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
crazycoffey 12:18 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by BigVE:
First you get out your chapstick, then you get your kneepads...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa......

yes, I should've known this sh*t would come out of my post. I was meaning to ask about how to give out some freakin rep, good (for Bill) and negative (for Joey)

Do you have to have a certain standing on the planet????
BigVE 12:18 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
That would suck if your name was "Rainey Bowels"

LOL:
Saturday Night Live sketches sometimes make use of gag names. One starring Robert De Niro had the star host playing a staffer at a press conference, supposedly reading tips called in to a national security hotline. All of the names on the list of terrorists to watch for are, in fact gag names along the lines of "Jenna Talia", "Lee Kee Wang", "M'balz es-hari", "Usuqa M'diq", "Hous bin pharteen", and "I'zheet m'drawrz", a terrorist who fled town so fast he "left skid marks".
Buck 12:19 AM 01-06-2007
OMG, the Dept. of Homeland Security apologized to San Diego for not giving us a lot of protection money and they said "We forgot San Diego was on a border."

Hmm...we only have the busiest border crossing in the world.
BigVE 12:20 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa......

yes, I should've known this sh*t would come out of my post. I was meaning to ask about how to give out some freakin rep, good (for Bill) and negative (for Joey)

See that button on each post that has a little face on it that looks like its saying/spewing something? Click it and see what happens.
Buck 12:20 AM 01-06-2007
LOL:
Saturday Night Live sketches sometimes make use of gag names. One starring Robert De Niro had the star host playing a staffer at a press conference, supposedly reading tips called in to a national security hotline. All of the names on the list of terrorists to watch for are, in fact gag names along the lines of "Jenna Talia", "Lee Kee Wang", "M'balz es-hari", "Usuqa M'diq", "Hous bin pharteen", and "I'zheet m'drawrz", a terrorist who fled town so fast he "left skid marks".
:-)

I'm now thinking of legally changing my name to that.
blueballs 12:20 AM 01-06-2007
This has turned into a 4 man/person thread now...where did everyone go????

Parcells is probably out in the kitchen
his mom will find him out there passed out again
with his dick in the cottage cheese
crazycoffey 12:20 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
When you get to 35,000 points you get a Chiefsplanet hat. And remember, if anyone gives you neg rep, start a thread to alert everyone about it.

RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHHTT!!!!!!!! and my birthdate has 07 at the end of it.
Rausch 12:22 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
OMG, the Dept. of Homeland Security apologized to San Diego for not giving us a lot of protection money and they said "We forgot San Diego was on a border."

Hmm...we only have the busiest border crossing in the world.
Duct tape and plastic, now I know what it's for.

$#it like this makes me want to pull the plastic over my head and tape the bottom off for all the good these knuckleheads are doing...
Bugeater 12:22 AM 01-06-2007
See that button on each post that has a little face on it that looks like its saying/spewing something? Click it and see what happens.

Buck 12:22 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by blueballs:
Or the can of Pumpkin Pie Filling, I probably piqued his interest.
2112 12:22 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by blueballs:
Oh Christ,the ****ing village idiot is here after his visit to the crack house.
KurtCobain 12:23 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAaaaa......

rep feature circled in red
Attached: 00OMGGGG.PNG (1.3 KB) 
007 12:23 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by bill parcells:
Oh Christ,the ****ing village idiot is here after his visit to the crack house.
:-)
Bugeater 12:24 AM 01-06-2007
Originally Posted by joeyranaway:
rep feature circled in red
Learn how to hotlink, n00b.
BigVE 12:24 AM 01-06-2007
crazycoffee...if you still cant figure it out repeat this: Om sofa king wee tah did
Page 16 of 2138
« First < 61213141516 1718192026661165161016 > Last »
Up