ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:27 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?
Yep. Didn't you know they wore wigs and shit? :-)
[Reply]
morphius 08:27 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave:
I'm ignorant on all this drama, but if Otter's only "racial" comment was calling TJ, who, apparently is of latin descent, a Mexican, then I don't see how that could be racist. Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?
I would make fun of your heirtage for their bad dental care and awful disgusting choices of what is considered edible, but damn if I don't have some of that blood running through my veins.

Morphius
Of course I have some latin blood too...
[Reply]
Redcoats58 08:29 AM 11-10-2003
Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist? I just think some here don't like otter so they are flaming him. The only way calling someone a mexican could be construed as being a racist term would be if the person stating it was truly a racist.That is for otter to decide. It is no different than someone calling me a whiteboy. I have one smilie for this whole thread... :-) I'm not sticking up for otter or Taco spam but this is blown out of proportion.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:32 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Redcoats58:
Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist? I just think some here don't like otter so they are flaming him. The only way calling someone a mexican could be construed as being a racist term would be if the person stating it was truly a racist.That is for otter to decide. It is no different than someone calling me a whiteboy. I have one smilie for this whole thread... :-) I'm not sticking up for otter or Taco spam but this is blown out of proportion.
Exactly. However, there were racial slurs used by another poster which left no doubt. I don't blame TJ for being pissed.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:35 AM 11-10-2003
If someone called Denise a Mexican, would she leave?

Think about it.

some here need to GET OVER themselves in a BIG WAY.
[Reply]
KCTitus 08:37 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by PennyWise:
I clearly should get online at least once during the weekend.
Funny, I was thinking how glad I dont...this sh!t is stupid. What a bunch of nancy boys.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:42 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Mark M:
My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM
~~:-)
Yep, same can be said when I have called him Burrito Jane. None of those words have racist or demeaning meanings as they play on his name.
[Reply]
shakesthecat 08:53 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Funny, I was thinking how glad I dont...this sh!t is stupid. What a bunch of nancy boys.
No shit.

Getting this bent over name calling?

I sure hope they ran home and told Mommy that someone was being mean to them.
[Reply]
Logical 08:56 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Otter:
This is the last I'm going to comment on any of this but before its all over I think everyone should know that Tac0 and me exchanged several smoke signals before all of this.

His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.

Before anyone goes calling me a racist, jerk or whatever toots your horn you should full story, which I doubt any of you do unless you somehow read everything that went on between him and me.

By the Tac0 John rules of engagment: How is using the word "Mexican" racist? It's not.

And this whole drama by the queen is just another call for attention and an easy out because he can't stomp on our team at will.

He plays some you like a fiddle, its pathetic and it pisses me off.

Bottom line: you don't know the whole story and its really none of your business what I said to him in a private message.

Lest you get away with revisionist history you called his mother a "mexican whore", at least be accurate.:-)
[Reply]
Mark M 08:58 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Redcoats58:
Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist?
It is not the word, but the way in which it is used, that determines that.

Just my opinion, or course.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:02 AM 11-10-2003
Calling Otter a ****tard, ****face etc etc is calling names. I don't see how someone can percieve calling Taco a name by calling his mother a mexican whore. Classless punk.
[Reply]
ndbbm 09:05 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan:
Calling Otter a ****tard, ****face etc etc is calling names. I don't see how someone can percieve calling Taco a name by calling his mother a mexican whore. Classless punk.
The term "Mexican Whore", albeit not very nice, is not a racist term. The word Mexican is not racist, no matter what other word is appended to it. As I said, it may be mean, not nice, whatever the f*ck you wanna call it, but it's not racist.
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:13 AM 11-10-2003
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Mexican whores is good people.

IMO, name-calling is a perfectly reasonable form of communication. Now maybe otter shouldnt have thrown in the racial qualifier. I don't see the big deal, but OK, he shouldnt have done it. But, that calls for all of this?

TJ has always given as good as he has gotten. To start a thread about how he doesnt feel at home anymore and to delete his account smacks of attention grabbing, imo. If he wanted to leave, no need to start a thread about it. If he wanted Otter warned, he got it.

Do you think TJ would be so quick to run away if Denver was 9-0 and KC was 5-4? Sh!t, you couldnt keep him from rubbing our noses in it if you called his mother a French Canadien whore.
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:15 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
Do you think TJ would be so quick to run away if Denver was 9-0 and KC was 5-4? Sh!t, you couldnt keep him from rubbing our noses in it if you called his mother a French Canadien whore.
I see someone has figured it out...

on a related note, I did some self examination in light of the recent panty twisting that went on this weekend and have not found a word or words that someone could call me on an Internet board that would cause me to turn into a giant puss like Teej did here and Ive even been called the worst words of them all on several occasions.
[Reply]
nmt1 09:16 AM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
...TJ has always given as good as he has gotten. To start a thread about how he doesnt feel at home anymore and to delete his account smacks of attention grabbing, imo...
TJ has been nothing but an attention whore since he started posting here. The sad thing is that so many here have fallen for it.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 36
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up