Page 497 of 4795
« First < 397447487493494495496497 4984995005015075475979971497 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:58 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Dammit... well, guess that's going to be it for the season. Shoot.
No, that happened when Jackson left and Walker went down...

If teams can run on that defense...it's going to be a long season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:04 PM 09-02-2016
Ops, what is your prediction for Panthers @ Broncos?

I'll say it's .... 23-20, Broncos.
30-13 Panthers.....too big of a stage for a rookie's first game. He's going to be feeling that national audience pressure when they get behind...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:07 PM 09-02-2016
Ops, what is your prediction for Panthers @ Broncos?

I'll say it's .... 23-20, Broncos.
Lol. You wish. 31-6 Panthers. The offense will struggle to get first downs against the Panthers D, but the Donks will force a couple of turnovers in Panther territory that will go now, but be close enough to get field goals. Semen guzzler will throw two pick sizes to go along with 2 touchdowns by Cam. The Donk D will hold on a goal line stand to force the field goal to give the Panthers 31. Donk nation will have their eyes opened to reality and we will be laughing and saying told ya so.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:10 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
30-13 Panthers.....
If that is indeed the score, then I will concede that it will be a long and rough season. Denver could very well lose, but I don't see the beating they you project. If Denver loses a close game, then that won't mean the end of the world. I think the TDs are minimal with lots of FGs. 17-13, wouldn't shock me.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:10 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Lol. You wish. 31-6 Panthers. The offense will struggle to get first downs against the Panthers D, but the Donks will force a couple of turnovers in Panther territory that will go now, but be close enough to get field goals. Semen guzzler will throw two pick sizes to go along with 2 touchdowns by Cam. The Donk D will hold on a goal line stand to force the field goal to give the Panthers 31. Donk nation will have their eyes opened to reality and we will be laughing and saying told ya so.
Good luck with that one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:15 PM 09-02-2016
If that is indeed the score, then I will concede that it will be a long and rough season. Denver could very well lose, but I don't see the beating they you project. If Denver loses a close game, then that won't mean the end of the world. I think the TDs are minimal with lots of FGs. 17-13, wouldn't shock me.
Panther defense is good and that starting O-line looked like crap against the Rams. Kubiak didn't even allow Semen to pass for the first two possessions. They failed to generate any points in their "dress rehearsal" until the Rams sat their starting d-line.

They are going to run against that depleted DL.....and not leave Miller one-on one in passing situations. They are going to focus on taking out Von...first and foremost.

Semen has never faced a real gameplan....and Newton was the NFL MVP. The Panthers killed the Cards in the NFC title game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:18 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I forgot to add, like they would have done in the Super farce if it wasn't fixed.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:25 PM 09-02-2016
Only way Carolina will score 30 points is if Semen throws 5 interceptions.

Actually, that may very well happen.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:29 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Only way Carolina will score 30 points is if Semen throws 5 interceptions.

Actually, that may very well happen.
He has thrown or nearly thrown a pick 6 in both games I watched...and that was against a vanilla scheme. If they get behind..and Carolina starts ratcheting up the heat? He's going to start pressing...

Denver lost their NT and his replacement..and just cut his replacement's replacement. That's like losing Poe to FA...then Howard gets hurt...and they cut Jones (not exactly but you get the picture). This isnt the same 2015 defense...
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:34 PM 09-02-2016
I don't see semen putting together any long drives to help the d. If I'm right, I think we're going to see a beat down to the tune of 27-6 panthers
[Reply]
New World Order 04:38 PM 09-02-2016
Semen reminds me of Geno Smith.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:47 PM 09-02-2016
I heard all is was on the radio talking about how bad Lynch looked to the coaching staff. Deer in the headlights like he was COMPLETELY lost and that they will most likely have to keep Sanchez around because of it.

Coming from me (someone who wanted KC to draft PL) that's pretty interesting, being Klis talks with the coaches directly on a daily basis.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:56 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He has thrown or nearly thrown a pick 6 in both games I watched...and that was against a vanilla scheme. If they get behind..and Carolina starts ratcheting up the heat? He's going to start pressing...

Denver lost their NT and his replacement..and just cut his replacement's replacement. That's like losing Poe to FA...then Howard gets hurt...and they cut Jones (not exactly but you get the picture). This isnt the same 2015 defense...
No, we have the same starting NT as last year.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:20 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
No, we have the same starting NT as last year.
Sorry..."DT playing DE". He is playing DT in Jacksonville...moot technicality. My point was you lost key part of your run defense in FA...and his replacement to an ACL.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:36 PM 09-02-2016
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I heard all is was on the radio talking about how bad Lynch looked to the coaching staff. Deer in the headlights like he was COMPLETELY lost and that they will most likely have to keep Sanchez around because of it.

Coming from me (someone who wanted KC to draft PL) that's pretty interesting, being Klis talks with the coaches directly on a daily basis.
Told you all that even when all the sunshine rainbow shit that homers like Cecil Lammey (knowmo) was coming out . Dude has been a disaster from day one. Good to have legit sources.
[Reply]
Page 497 of 4795
« First < 397447487493494495496497 4984995005015075475979971497 > Last »
Up