ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1005 of 4782
« First < 550590595599510011002100310041005 100610071008100910151055110515052005 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:51 PM 08-20-2017
Of course Semen looked better than last preseason.

He was playing 3rd stringers last night.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:51 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Those same 49ers beat KC by double digits at Arrowhead.

Denver beat them 33-14 @SF. :-)
You realize your own fan base are frightened of Mahomes right? As are you...Jesus fuck Reek already rapes your D with pop gun boy behind center. With Pat...uh oh
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:52 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
And yet you dip shits want to proclaim Patty an all-pro before he plays one regular season game? Get real.
It's easy to see he will be a top guy very soon. Sucks for you.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:53 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
It's easy to see he will be a top guy very soon. Sucks for you.
Yes because KC always wins the preseason, and the off-season.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:53 PM 08-20-2017
And yet you dip shits want to proclaim Patty an all-pro before he plays one regular season game? Get real.
Well look who it is. Tombstone BlowJob. KnowShits alter ego.

Nobody is calling him an all pro. But we have seen plenty to make us excited that he is the real deal. When is Pixton going to do that? It's season 2 and so far Mahomes has already shown more than Pixton in his 2 preseason games.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:57 PM 08-20-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Well look who it is. Tombstone BlowJob. KnowShits alter ego.

Nobody is calling him an all pro. But we have seen plenty to make us excited that he is the real deal. When is Pixton going to do that? It's season 2 and so far Mahomes has already shown more than Pixton in his 2 preseason games.
Until Patty actually does something in the regular season, like Trevor has, then you really have no basis upon which to talk shit.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:04 PM 08-20-2017
you forgot about the regular season. 12-4 AFC West Champs. What about your team? Let's see. Did they win in the regular season? Nope, missed the playoffs. Did they win in the preseason. I guess so if you look at the scoreboard. Of course the preseason isn't about the scoreboard. It's about player evaluation. And it looks like the most important position on the team is abysmal. How about the offseason? Did they win there? Not really. They didn't sign a competent QB. They think they may have improved their line, but then again, they thought that last year too when they signed Donald Stephenson. That
certainly worked out well didn't it. I bet I can predict your defense. You're going to throw out Superfarce 50. Sorry bud. Manningstein and his HGH have ridden off into the sunset. The league won't be fixing any playoff games and Superbowls for you this year. So cling to those preseason wins. It's all you have.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:05 PM 08-20-2017
Dumb fuck. I told you about Lynch too.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:07 PM 08-20-2017
Until Patty actually does something in the regular season, like Trevor has, then you really have no basis upon which to talk shit.
Semen was awful the last part of the season. Denver scored less than 10 PPG down the stretch. Absolutely pathetic.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:07 PM 08-20-2017
What exactly has Semen accomplished? An AFC West crown? A playoff win? Even a playoff appearance? How about beating the Chiefs? Nope. None of those things. All he has are a few wins propped up by a very good defense. He has accomplished NOTHING!!
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:09 PM 08-20-2017
you forgot about the regular season. 12-4 AFC West Champs. What about your team? Let's see. Did they win in the regular season? Nope, missed the playoffs. Did they win in the preseason. I guess so if you look at the scoreboard. Of course the preseason isn't about the scoreboard. It's about player evaluation. And it looks like the most important position on the team is abysmal. How about the offseason? Did they win there? Not really. They didn't sign a competent QB. They think they may have improved their line, but then again, they thought that last year too when they signed Donald Stephenson. That
certainly worked out well didn't it. I bet I can predict your defense. You're going to throw out Superfarce 50. Sorry bud. Manningstein and his HGH have ridden off into the sunset. The league won't be fixing any playoff games and Superbowls for you this year. So cling to those preseason wins. It's all you have.
Did your team win the Lamar Hunt trophy? Or did your team win I Lombardi trophy? Did your team win a playoff game? I mean didn't even win one playoff game this past season? The Broncos went nine and seven and missed the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and that was after winning five straight divisional championships, and an NFL championship. And 2 Lamar Hunt trophies.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:11 PM 08-20-2017
9 wins is like 5 when benefited with that cheap pile high air
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:13 PM 08-20-2017
Did your team win the Lamar Hunt trophy? Or did your team win I Lombardi trophy? Did your team win a playoff game? I mean didn't even win one playoff game this past season? The Broncos went nine and seven and missed the playoffs for the first time in a long time, and that was after winning five straight divisional championships, and an NFL championship. And 2 Lamar Hunt trophies.
See. I called it. He went right to the Manning fixed game. How do you even find joy in a championship that you know was fixed? Is it a prerequisite of all Donk fans to have no morals when it comes to cheating?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:17 PM 08-20-2017
And since then has been embarrassed by the Chiefs 3 straight. Elway is average at best without Manning.
[Reply]
vailpass 07:17 PM 08-20-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Page 1005 of 4782
« First < 550590595599510011002100310041005 100610071008100910151055110515052005 > Last »
Up