ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Hall of Classics>OK, why would straight people do it in da butt?
|Zach| 01:32 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Wow. Didn't know that. Wonderin' if it's a "contemporary" thing... :-)
No idea...I know a few girls who I am friends with who have done it and after not liking initially really enjoy it.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:32 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Wow. Didn't know that. Wonderin' if it's a "contemporary" thing... :-)
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
:-)
[Reply]
tk13 01:36 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Mer:
I'm pretty sure butt humping has always been around.
:-) I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:43 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by tk13:
:-) I wasn't gonna say it, but only thought on this thread is "I imagine it's because they think it feels good and they enjoy it, duh."
That's certainly acceptable as an "answer;" I just thought the whole "poop shoot" angle might be disgusting to most average people....but like I said earlier, maybe I had relatives on the MayFlower... :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:25 AM 01-22-2005
A nun and a dude who wants to give some girl anal sex are on a bus. The guy starts talking to the nun saying how she is missing out on sex. He asks her if she ever wants to have sex. She says yes, but she wants to remain a virgin. So he tells her if you go anal it doesn't count. She will still be a virgin. So they have backdoor action in the back of the bus. Afterwards the guy confesses that she is now no longer a virgin because they really had sex. She tells him "it's ok i lied too, my name is greg and i am on my way to a custume party"
[Reply]
teedubya 05:10 AM 01-22-2005
so is the point of this topic for us to tell you that if your wife/ woman likes it and its tight and feels good, do you plan on doing the due diligence like you did on the legalization of marijuana topic? are you looking toward switching to the other team? And just need a swift kick to help you get starteD?
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:21 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
so is the point of this topic for us to tell you that if your wife/ woman likes it and its tight and feels good, do you plan on doing the due diligence like you did on the legalization of marijuana topic? are you looking toward switching to the other team? And just need a swift kick to help you get starteD?

Yeah, the thread starter has issues on it for sure. Strange.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 10:41 AM 01-22-2005
Nah, nothin' like that. I was bored (I know, that can be dangerous.)

All the references to it here lately, I was honestly wonderin' what the deal was. Converting on the MJ issue wasn't that much of a stretch; this is a whole other ball game. That's the whole story, Ali. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 05:23 AM 01-22-2005
heh... your story of the girl that cant take a shit is bizarre also...
[Reply]
Fairplay 05:31 AM 01-22-2005
heh... your story of the girl that cant take a shit is bizarre also...

Yeah tell me about it. I told some people i work with the story and they were laughing and couldn't believe it either.
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:10 AM 01-22-2005
My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :-) Kids ? :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:20 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
My two daughters are pretty opened about their sex lives, they claim to like it. I told them that old dad never ever wanted to try to do the poop chute thingy and the wife told me she has a frying pan bigger than my head.

But then the son in law told me he likes to go down on the fudge factory. :-) Kids ? :-)
I consider myself to be pretty darn open, but these are both things I never want to be told about by my children...
[Reply]
ROYC75 08:24 AM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I consider myself to be pretty darn open, but these are both things I never want to be told about by my children...

We are a close knit family.

I do find it interesting to hear some of the other stories ( sex toys, etc. ) that I missed as I grew up a kid .

Needless to say, it's not the same as my days !:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 02:24 PM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Yeah. I hope I'm never invovled in a conversation that includes the sentence, "Dad, I take it in the ass."
I might not be able to make it down to Rolla...
[Reply]
FloridaChief 03:58 PM 01-22-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Why? Were you planning on telling me you take it in the ass?

I'm not really your dad, btw.

A lotta good stuff in this thread...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up