Page 63 of 298
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
TEX 12:22 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
We have no talent in the secondary beyond Fuller.
And whose fault is THAT????
But we do have a JAG COLLECTION. And whose fault is that?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:25 PM 08-25-2018
Yeah. Blame the guy who was forced to trade Peters and didn't have a 1st rounder. Not the guy who has a proven track record of fucking up.
[Reply]
ILChief 12:29 PM 08-25-2018
There were really good defensive coordinators available this off-season, too
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:34 PM 08-25-2018
With the level of talent on this D, Sutton's bend but don't break scheme might be the only thing stopping it from shattering records for sucking ass.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:47 PM 08-25-2018
4th rd rookie
7th rd 2nd year player with zero experience
Scandrick
Amerson
Murray

There is not a DC in this league that can make that pile of shit look good
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:53 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
4th rd rookie
7th rd 2nd year player with zero experience
Scandrick
Amerson
Murray

There is not a DC in this league that can make that pile of shit look good
Then we should stop trying. The offense is taking risks. Why not let the defense take risks, even with bad personnel?

If we're not afraid of turning the ball over on offense, why are we afraid of giving up scores on defense?
[Reply]
Jimmya 01:12 PM 08-25-2018
NFL network trashing the chiefs defense... Pretty much saying Fat Andy is protecting his coordinator like he did in Philadelphia. Not a good sign
[Reply]
TEX 01:14 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
With the level of talent on this D, Sutton's bend but don't break scheme might be the only thing stopping it from shattering records for sucking ass.
It's breaking now....The records will come this season.
[Reply]
Jimmya 01:15 PM 08-25-2018
"The Chiefs starting defense surrendered 198 total yards to their former backup QB Chase Daniel and the Bears second string offense. That’s entirely unacceptable."
[Reply]
Best22 01:17 PM 08-25-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
And whose fault is THAT????
But we do have a JAG COLLECTION. And whose fault is that?
These guys aren't JAGs

They are garbage
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:27 PM 08-25-2018
Kept Peters around and a lot of this isn't that big of a deal. Dude was too much of a bitch to tackle but all the rest of these scrubs can't even cover properly.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:28 PM 08-25-2018
This defense looks like it exactly what it is: a bunch of young inexperienced players with a couple of really good players and vets that look like they haven’t played at all all offseason.

Let me start with the fact that I’m very happy with the run defense. The starting DL looked good all preseason vs the run with shit LB play from backups. Hitchens and Ragland are going to help tremendously vs the run.

The corners outside of Fuller are making this defense look so much worse than it is, and on basic fucking plays.

2 things need to happen.

1. Veach needs to be on the phone looking for an even decent corner to bring in as quickly as possible.
2. Andy needs to commit to playing Ragland, Hitchens and Berry next week. I don’t give a shit if Berry’s Achilles explodes. If it does, that just means what we thought: it was bound to anyway.

I do not give a shit if it’s the 4th preseason game. The vets that haven’t played are rusty and look rusty. Get them out there and get them ready.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:32 PM 08-25-2018
This defense looks like it exactly what it is: a bunch of young inexperienced players with a couple of really good players and vets that look like they haven’t played at all all offseason.

Let me start with the fact that I’m very happy with the run defense. The starting DL looked good all preseason vs the run with shit LB play from backups. Hitchens and Ragland are going to help tremendously vs the run.

The corners outside of Fuller are making this defense look so much worse than it is, and on basic fucking plays.

2 things need to happen.

1. Veach needs to be on the phone looking for an even decent corner to bring in as quickly as possible.
2. Andy needs to commit to playing Ragland, Hitchens and Berry next week. I don’t give a shit if Berry’s Achilles explodes. If it does, that just means what we thought: it was bound to anyway.

I do not give a shit if it’s the 4th preseason game. The vets that haven’t played are rusty and look rusty. Get them out there and get them ready.
Call Philadelphia right now and work out a sign and trade for Darby. Offer our 3rd or the Rams 2nd. Veach misfired big time by throwing 16 million at Watkins and he needs to fix it immediately.
[Reply]
Buckweath 01:33 PM 08-25-2018
Forget it. Veach is trading for a CB for sure. There is no way you go into the season with Amerson or Scandrick as your #2 or #3 CB. One terrible corner can basically ruin an entire defense. We've been there before.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:34 PM 08-25-2018

2 things need to happen.

No shit Nnaddi looks like the real deal the only guy out there that was getting consistent push while most of the front 7 were getting their shit pushed in.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 298
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up