ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2331 of 4818
« First < 1331183122312281232123272328232923302331 233223332334233523412381243128313331 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:29 PM 08-05-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Next year, Chris Harris, Jr will be our Neil Smith payback.
I'd love it but how could we afford him?
[Reply]
tmax63 06:45 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Donkey Fight
Donkey Fight
Donkey Fight

LOLOLOLOLOL I love a team with chemistry!
You think some donkey punches were thrown?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:58 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
The 49ers hired Jim Tomsula over Vic, for pete’s sake.
It's funny that you mentioned Tomsula, because that's exactly the vibe that I've been getting with Fangio.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:31 AM 08-06-2019
Another scuffle at Broncos practice. Don Barclay and DeShawn Williams in this one. Vic Fangio got in the middle to break it up.

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...229662208?s=19

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:58 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
Another scuffle at Broncos practice. Don Barclay and DeShawn Williams in this one. Vic Fangio got in the middle to break it up.

https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...229662208?s=19

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Can’t beat the chiefs, might as well beat up each other

— b (@bmicheal1981) August 6, 2019

[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:34 PM 08-06-2019
meh, I remember when this thread was started, it was all about the Broncos fighting and injuries, remember? Here's what Listo said:

Originally Posted by listopencil:
It's a shame about Trevathan, I'd heard he was doing pretty well this season. I'm not all that concerned with the fighting. It's stupid but it happens.
Yep, fighting does happen, especially with guys who care about the team. This type of stuff is nothing to worry about, in fact, it's encouraging IMHO...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:40 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
meh, I remember when this thread was started, it was all about the Broncos fighting and injuries, remember? Here's what Listo said:

Yep, fighting does happen, especially with guys who care about the team. This type of stuff is nothing to worry about, in fact, it's encouraging IMHO...
None of these players actually care about that dogshit team. Why should they when even your GM doesn’t care enough to competently address the QB position?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:41 PM 08-06-2019

:-)

It’s one thing when you have offense fighting defense because things get chippy and it’s football. This second fight was your typical TC brawl.

But it’s another when you have guys fighting inside of their position groups. Your WR’s clearly don’t like each other and there appears to be some animosity there. That might not be a huge deal, but I wouldn’t describe it as “encouraging” either.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:45 PM 08-06-2019
:-) Your veteran over the hill WR fist fighting your 2nd year WR because of a perceived lack of work ethic is encouraging?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:54 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:

It’s one thing when you have offense fighting defense because things get chippy and it’s football. This second fight was your typical TC brawl.

But it’s another when you have guys fighting inside of their position groups. Your WR’s clearly don’t like each other and there appears to be some animosity there. That might not be a huge deal, but I wouldn’t describe it as “encouraging” either.
Fangio is right when he says that the WR group is a bunch of prima donnas. There's a rumor that the fight between Sanders and Sutton happened after a false start by Bolles and that Sanders was Teeing off on Bolles (rightly so, as vets have to set the tone) and Sutton was defending Bolles, which upset Sanders.

I'm don't know if that's what happened or not, but one thing that Fangio has been working on all TC is eliminating penalties. He can yell at the players all he wants but when another player calls you out, it's a different story, especially if that player is a vet with a lot of experience. In fact, IIRC, Fangio said that the veterans are the ones who will have to instill discipline and the vets have to step up and be leaders. It looks like Sanders is doing his part.

Another player (I think it was Chubb) was interviewed about the fighting and he made a simple point, he asked the reporter if he had any brothers (as in biological siblings). Point being, brothers fight on occasion and any guy who has grown up with brothers knows what he's talking about.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:58 PM 08-06-2019
Fangio is right when he says that the WR group is a bunch of prima donnas. There's a rumor that the fight between Sanders and Sutton happened after a false start by Bolles and that Sanders was Teeing off on Bolles (rightly so, as vets have to set the tone) and Sutton was defending Bolles, which upset Sanders.

I'm don't know if that's what happened or not, but one thing that Fangio has been working on all TC is eliminating penalties. He can yell at the players all he wants but when another player calls you out, it's a different story, especially if that player is a vet with a lot of experience. In fact, IIRC, Fangio said that the veterans are the ones who will have to instill discipline and the vets have to step up and be leaders. It looks like Sanders is doing his part.

Another player (I think it was Chubb) was interviewed about the fighting and he made a simple point, he asked the reporter if he had any brothers (as in biological siblings). Point being, brothers fight on occasion and any guy who has grown up with brothers knows what he's talking about.
How is Bolles not a vet in this situation? He was in the same draft as Pat. (You'll recall that horseface chose not to trade up and draft Mahomes and took Bolles instead).
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:01 PM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How is Bolles not a vet in this situation? He was in the same draft as Pat. (You'll recall that horseface chose not to trade up and draft Mahomes and took Bolles instead).
Bolles is a vet, and he's the starting LT. As for Elway not drafting Mahomes, this has already been discussed on this board multiple times.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:01 PM 08-06-2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:04 PM 08-06-2019
Bolles is a vet, and he's the starting LT. As for Elway not drafting Mahomes, this has already been discussed on this board multiple times.
Perhaps discussed, but never competently. Your QB situation was clearly garbage and had zero hope for improvement. You had better draft capital than the Chiefs, yet horseface decided not to move up to draft Mahomes. He didn't even try. It's difficult to fathom that level of incompetence.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:04 PM 08-06-2019
I remember when Talib was fighting his own teammate. He told that one pussy OL you employed to shut the **** up when he tried addressing the team

Go ahead and spin this as something awesome :-)
[Reply]
Page 2331 of 4818
« First < 1331183122312281232123272328232923302331 233223332334233523412381243128313331 > Last »
Up