ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2291 of 4817
« First < 1291179121912241228122872288228922902291 229222932294229523012341239127913291 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:54 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Only because DonkTard RJ is doing his best KnowMo impersonation. This time ast year, Keesum was DA MAN! Then 6 - 10 happened. Maybe this year you guys can aim for 7 wins. Would be an improvement. :-)
Totally, though... I thinking, 9-7. Something like that.
[Reply]
TEX 09:58 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Totally, though... I thinking, 9-7. Something like that.
Lol! That's where you have been the past 2 seasons. Maybe this season you're right. :-)

I think more like 7, with 8 being the ceiling. And I have been more right than you have with predicting records the past 3 seasons. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:06 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Lol! That's where you have been the past 2 seasons. Maybe this season you're right. :-)

I think more like 7, with 8 being the ceiling. And I have been more right than you have with predicting records the past 3 seasons. :-)
It's all cylical... plus, I'll never predict less than .500

I would imagine in 2016 we were similar, but yeah the last 2 seasons for sure.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:08 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
spoken like a broken fan :-) you should know
:-)

And you WILL know. AGAIN!

As to the Chiefs Defense, it appears you haven't really been following events too closely. Do you think we re-loaded those losers we ditched with fucking rookies??? I mean, we have a new Safety fresh off the farm, but the other two pickups are proven vets with WAY more fire than the guys they replaced.
Just because we haven't picked up a stud Corner( yet )doesn't mean we took some step back that you have dreamed up in your fevered imagination.
And the new staff? That's not "good". That's CRAZY fucking good. That's Vic Fangio on Ambrosia-good.

As to the other point, you've done nothing but prove my point. You're a straight-up fucking homer whether at the Mange or at CP, and your donk-tarded homer brethren FAR outweigh mine.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:13 AM 04-28-2019
Ahhh... very good, nice to see the draft bring some life back into this place.
Fuck you you homer piece of shit!

:-) is that better? Lol
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:18 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
The Chiefs defense is better all around. You’re a ****ing moron. They got a brand new coaching staff that is really good. Spags is solid at DC and sure as shit better than Sutton. Daly is the Pats DL coach and look what they’ve done with that. Matt House is the LB coach that was Kentucky’s DC last season. It was like 6th in the nation. Dave Merritt is a really solid secondary coach.

KCs new scheme is more aggressive and will have the defense improved by default. This defensive coaching staff will develop defensive players.

They’ve added more depth and a better defense overall.

DL is so much deeper, longer and athletic. The pass rush will be down a tick but we still have an elite edge that’s better all around than Dee Ford. Chris Jones had 15.5 sacks last season. They’ll blitz, play stunts and twists and scheme even more sacks with Okafor, Speaks, Ogbah, Saunders, Kpass and then the rest of the defense will split sacks.

The secondary isn’t elite but it’s improved. Breeland is an upgrade over Nelson. Ward is a far better corner going forward than Scandrick (albeit small sample size), Fuller will be better in an actual defensive scheme and not Sutton’s archaic passive defense. Honey badger and Thornhill is going to be an awesome safety duo that’s athletic and flies around ball hawking. Then they got another ball hawk in Armani Watts.

This defense won’t be top 10, however, it’s vastly improved in every area except LB but they’ve got pieces to be solid. DOD is a very promising Will. Hitchens will go back to being the Mike and be good like he was in Dallas’s 43 scheme. Then they got Ben Niemann who showed some promise in preseason and will have more time to develop and play this training camp. Gary Johnson as an UDFA gives them another fast developmental Mike. And Damian Wilson will be the Sam and hold it down.

But to say the defense sucks because you haven’t paid attention is just wrong. KC still has the better coach and QB for the foreseeable future. The past is the past because Mahomes in one season has already set new heights for KC. We were an offsides away from being in the Super Bowl.

Now let’s talk about this false narrative of tape on Mahomes. You know who else has tape buddy boy? ****ing Patrick Mahomes. He’ll study every blitz and scheme that was thrown at him last year. Your defensive scheme and team played two of the best games and he STILL owned your ass. So let’s stop with that dumbass narrative.

Pats contained the offense for one ****ing half of football before Pat took over dipshit. Denver has a solid team but you still have Joe fLOLacco. So pipe down.
I guess we shall see soon enough.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:20 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

And you WILL know. AGAIN!

As to the Chiefs Defense, it appears you haven't really been following events too closely. Do you think we re-loaded those losers we ditched with ****ing rookies??? I mean, we have a new Safety fresh off the farm, but the other two pickups are proven vets with WAY more fire than the guys they replaced.
Just because we haven't picked up a stud Corner( yet )doesn't mean we took some step back that you have dreamed up in your fevered imagination.
And the new staff? That's not "good". That's CRAZY ****ing good. That's Vic Fangio on Ambrosia-good.

As to the other point, you've done nothing but prove my point. You're a straight-up ****ing homer whether at the Mange or at CP, and your donk-tarded homer brethren FAR outweigh mine.
I haven't been following your team too closely? I just read what the Planet says about the chiefs...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:33 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I haven't been following your team too closely? I just read what the Planet says about the chiefs...
Not very well it would seem.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:39 PM 04-28-2019
It's all cylical... plus, I'll never predict less than .500 due to the mile high advantage.

I would imagine in 2016 we were similar, but yeah the last 2 seasons for sure.
Fyp
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:50 PM 04-28-2019
September 17, 2015

That equals 1319 days since Dungver beat KC. Now they have a statue for a qb, a first year HC who thinks offenses still get by on ground and pound in the NFL. An aging defense, and looking down the barrel of another AFCW 3rd or 4th place finish. Not to mention the annual sweep by KC. Nice!
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:27 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
September 17, 2015

That equals 1319 days since Dungver beat KC. Now they have a statue for a qb, a first year HC who thinks offenses still get by on ground and pound in the NFL. An aging defense, and looking down the barrel of another AFCW 3rd or 4th place finish. Not to mention the annual sweep by KC. Nice!
They have not won in the Mahomes Era or since Trump has been President.

The last QB they had that beat the Chiefs will be in the HOF before they win against us again.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 09:36 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Not very well it would seem.
Fuck all the pc bullshit; I'm fairly certain RJ is clinically retarded...

At least MHM can have a conversation with rival fans with a certain level of humor and respect....

This RJ abortion is hard to justify
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:57 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Fuck all the pc bullshit; I'm fairly certain RJ is clinically retarded...

At least MHM can have a conversation with rival fans with a certain level of humor and respect....

This RJ abortion is hard to justify
He's a complete troll when he comes over from the Minge. He has to listen to post after post over there of lil' :-) fluffing up yet another off season when he knows in his little donkey heart that his team will be fighting it out with Oakland for trash heap duty again.

So, he has to come over here and pretend he possesses legitimate donkey ammo when we both know that no such thing even exists.

It is what it is. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:08 PM 04-28-2019
Yep. TombstonegivesBJ has to be the worst of the don't trolls. Knowshit and Kranz are annoying as hell, but they still do a better job of talking smack than that lame retard.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:36 AM 04-29-2019
It's gonna be fun watching Joe Flaccid shit his pants, thus forcing Denver to prematurely start Drew Lock and get him destroyed.
[Reply]
Page 2291 of 4817
« First < 1291179121912241228122872288228922902291 229222932294229523012341239127913291 > Last »
Up