ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2284 of 4814
« First < 1284178421842234227422802281228222832284 228522862287228822942334238427843284 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:40 AM 04-25-2019
The Chiefs baiting them into taking Lynch still is king though :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:42 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
What would you project as realistic compensation for CHJ? Wonder if a 2 and 3 this year is too much, there's a couple of teams that I think would make sense and I think I'd be more than content with that in return.
A 2nd and maybe a swap of 3rds if the trading partner is lower than donk. Dude is gonna be 30 and will want to get paid.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:44 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
A 2nd and maybe a swap of 3rds if the trading partner is lower than donk. Dude is gonna be 30 and will want to get paid.
Sure, but 30 isn't ancient... I believe I would gladly take SF's 2 and flip 3rds, same with Arizona.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:52 AM 04-25-2019
Sure, but 30 isn't ancient... I believe I would gladly take SF's 2 and flip 3rds, same with Arizona.
That would be optimal they get a solid player for 2-3 years and you get cheap replacements. Since so much of your money is tied up in QBs it would help alleviate your cap space issues until Keesum comes off the books.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:56 AM 04-25-2019
I'm just glad that the draft is finally here... would love to see Denver trade down to pick up another pick or two, maybe get something nice for Harris and then focus on DL, OL, LB, CB.

Right now, they have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds... add 2, maybe 3 picks in there with the moves above and there are a lot of options for them. Would love for them to get a top TE, but not sure I want to sacrifice what would be on the board in the first 3 rounds (DL, LB, OL) for a TE.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:59 AM 04-25-2019
That would be optimal they get a solid player for 2-3 years and you get cheap replacements. Since so much of your money is tied up in QBs it would help alleviate your cap space issues until Keesum comes off the books.
It is what it is with the QB caps... trade Harris and they save roughly 7M. I think they can replace him in the draft and provide other options.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:59 AM 04-25-2019
I'm just glad that the draft is finally here... would love to see Denver trade down to pick up another pick or two, maybe get something nice for Harris and then focus on DL, OL, LB, CB.

Right now, they have 6 picks in the first 5 rounds... add 2, maybe 3 picks in there with the moves above and there are a lot of options for them. Would love for them to get a top TE, but not sure I want to sacrifice what would be on the board in the first 3 rounds (DL, LB, OL) for a TE.
Don't you guys have a solid TE? Or you thinking insurance in case he gets injured again? What players would you like to see them draft or you most excited to possibly see on your team?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:07 AM 04-25-2019
Don't you guys have a solid TE? Or you thinking insurance in case he gets injured again? What players would you like to see them draft or you most excited to possibly see on your team?
They have nothing really exciting at TE... Jake Butt has been injured. The other guys are just guys.

I'd like to see them go DL @ 10 possibly, really give that defense some teeth upfront. I think there are several LBs/CBs that are options in R2/3 - even 4 to a degree.

I would be thrilled to see them take a coupld of OL guys in R2/4 maybe.

They have 2 picks in 5, they can go WR/TE/LB... there.

Oliver, Gary, Wilkins or Tillery @ 10 would be great.
Risner, Lindstrom, Bradbury, McGovern, McGary in R2 would be nice.

So many names out there that there are 3-4 in most mocks that I've seen that I would like in the first 4 rounds. And, if they can pick up an extra 2 or 3 by sliding down or moving Harris, there's just a lot of talent to be had in my opinion.

LB - Mack Wilson, Tavai, Coney ... options that will be there in 2/3 potentially
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 09:19 AM 04-25-2019
What would you project as realistic compensation for CHJ? Wonder if a 2 and 3 this year is too much, there's a couple of teams that I think would make sense and I think I'd be more than content with that in return.
The article from the last page mentioned Talib got them a 5th & had 2 years on contract. Said Harris might get a little better. So I don't see you getting anything close to what you are talking about.

Call it a 4th. Based strictly on the article and zero knowledge of my own.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:25 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:
The article from the last page mentioned Talib got them a 5th & had 2 years on contract. Said Harris might get a little better. So I don't see you getting anything close to what you are talking about.

Call it a 4th. Based strictly on the article and zero knowledge of my own.
Possibly... you never know what a team might do on draft day.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:36 AM 04-25-2019
They have nothing really exciting at TE... Jake Butt has been injured. The other guys are just guys.

I'd like to see them go DL @ 10 possibly, really give that defense some teeth upfront. I think there are several LBs/CBs that are options in R2/3 - even 4 to a degree.

I would be thrilled to see them take a coupld of OL guys in R2/4 maybe.

They have 2 picks in 5, they can go WR/TE/LB... there.

Oliver, Gary, Wilkins or Tillery @ 10 would be great.
Risner, Lindstrom, Bradbury, McGovern, McGary in R2 would be nice.

So many names out there that there are 3-4 in most mocks that I've seen that I would like in the first 4 rounds. And, if they can pick up an extra 2 or 3 by sliding down or moving Harris, there's just a lot of talent to be had in my opinion.

LB - Mack Wilson, Tavai, Coney ... options that will be there in 2/3 potentially
That would be a solid draft for you guys. Filling holes and getting young replacements. I agree with the DL in Rd 1. You guys gotta find some way to try and slow Pat down or its gonna be raep city for the next 15 years. You never know though, Horseface could go all Veach on you and pick a bunch of WTF guys that weren't on anyone's radar outside of the org.
[Reply]
tmax63 09:41 AM 04-25-2019
Wouldn't be a bit surprised if Elway picked a QB at #10. I think he still believes that he can pick out your next franchise QB and his misses in the past were just "bad luck".
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 09:42 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Wouldn't be a bit surprised if Elway picked a QB at #10. I think he still believes that he can pick out your next franchise QB and his misses in the past were just "bad luck".
Going Full Matt Millen :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:42 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
I'm still hoping he drafts Lock at #10. PLEASE DO THIS ELWAY!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:58 AM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I'm still hoping he drafts Lock at #10. PLEASE DO THIS ELWAY!
That certainly wouldn't shock me... hoping Fangio has some influence on what they do early. Munchak needs some young guys. I just don't see the QB thing happening at 10 though. Depending on which players slip, I could see them trading back into R1 late if there's one of those guys there, but I would prefer them focus on the big uglies on the lines, LB, CB... there are several WRs/TE options in the 5 and 6 rounds that are interesting.

I would like someone like Renfrow/Wesley/Dortch in that area where they have 2 picks. Focus on the lines and DEF in the first 4 rounds.

I just don't see the QB pick at 10... again, could totally see them trading back into R1 late to grab one just to take advantage of the option year. Who knows.
[Reply]
Page 2284 of 4814
« First < 1284178421842234227422802281228222832284 228522862287228822942334238427843284 > Last »
Up