ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 160
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 12-06-2014
That was pure art. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:03 PM 12-06-2014
You forgot 'in the butt.'
[Reply]
rico 03:04 PM 12-06-2014
:-)
[Reply]
Mav 03:07 PM 12-06-2014
Nice. Welp. I didn't have him in the top 11. He's been gone for months but a solid poster.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:19 PM 12-06-2014
:-)
[Reply]
Hootie 03:30 PM 12-06-2014
me and THE MAQ used to have epic battles about Croyle / Huard back in the day
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:49 PM 12-06-2014
:-) That last line though!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:51 PM 12-06-2014
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams:
Did he hit both of them? :-)
He got the one that mattered the most.
[Reply]
loochy 01:39 PM 12-09-2014
im tired of reading about the Chiefs' suckage

bump
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:19 PM 12-09-2014
The roastings will continue. The Chiefs can suck, but they will never suck the lifeforce out of this project
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:36 PM 12-09-2014
9. Rausch

Rausch and I are blood brothers. We both were smarter than everyone else when it came to Todd Collins, and we fought valiantly side-by-side for many years for him to get the respect he deserved. It was a tragedy that Todd couldn't stay longer in Kansas City, but we will always remember the wonderful times when he was here.

I was just a n00b at the time. This was long before I became a drafturbator or a QB-at-all-costs table pounder, and I was a lot happier and more naive. Donk scum was donk scum. Taco John and everybody like him was a hated enemy. And the Chiefs had just passed on drafting Joey Harrington. I said, "Well, at this point the Chiefs may as well hold an open competition between Todd Collins and Trent Green," given Green's initial struggles in his first year with the team.

Rausch backed me. He was also of a similar mindset. Michigan guy. He was cool and calm in the pocket. And as we later found out, he had a fantastic taste in liquor. That was our QB right there. Rausch and I spent a lot of time talking about Todd Collins for my first couple of years on the Planet.

"I like his appearance. It's strong and powerful- a perfect image for the future," Rausch would always say.

"Yeah, I agree, Brad, he looks like he takes great care of himself in the weight room," I would reply.

After that point we were inseparable. While you morons were spending all preseason pining for Jonathan Quinn and Joe Germaine, Rausch and I already knew who our backup hero was. And we were damn proud of it.

Another thing we're both damn proud of is our German heritage. I'm 75% German and 25% Danish, so I'm familiar with a lot of the midwestern stubborn German culture that prevails in this part of the country. Rausch is the exact same way. We spend a lot of time sharing our appreciation of German culture. When Rausch found out I was a musician, all he could talk about was Wagner, especially the end of the 3rd act of Meistersinger, when the townschorus unites and declares 1000 years of prosperity for our great German art.

He taught me this great drinking song that he sings with his buddies at his local beer hall. I only have a reading knowledge of German, but it wasn't too hard to learn. The tune was pretty catchy, anyway. He told me it's called the Horst Wes-... wait, I just thought of this hilarious Rausch story!

Okay, so it was a thread about the new Albert Einstein biography by Walter Isaacson that was a bestseller back in 2008. I asked Rausch if he was going to read it, and he said, "No way. Einstein belonged in a concentration camp." I thought that was kind of bogus to say considering that Einstein was a really smart person, but then I thought again and Rausch is probably right. Einstein was probably too smart for his own good and would be thinking about relativity and shit when all he really wanted was to find his reading glasses that were placed on top of his head the entire time. All the really smart people I know have that problem with concentration. That was a pretty unique and funny observation by Rausch that I won't forget.

Lately we've got this offensive line bet going that's kind of silly. I mean, it's a quibble over whether or not the Chiefs can allow fewer than the 4th most sacks of all NFL teams. Like... even if they do get under that number, who cares? They're still awful at protection, and Alex Smith is a bozo who takes way too many sacks. I was talking to Rausch earlier this offseason about Geoff Schwartz and how we could have really used him. I got a little confused, because Rausch was like, "Eh, screw him. We don't need him and his mongrel blood flaunting his decadence of culture in our locker room."

LOL, right? Just Rausch being Rausch man. The man's really picky about the talent on his offensive line. But he's a really good dude. Totally good dude. One of my best buds on this forum.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:43 PM 12-09-2014
I had a nice little German dish this last weekend, braised red cabbage w/ smashed potatoes. Very good - Germans are cool by me. Plus they make the best automobiles - yes Rausch is very sweet.
[Reply]
rico 10:47 PM 12-09-2014
And the man dresses like a 50 year old lesbian...he's good shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:15 PM 12-09-2014
Rausch is like the big brother I never had.

I'd invite him to my funeral, and go to his.
[Reply]
Hootie 11:32 PM 12-09-2014
Rausch has the football knowledge of a 12 year old girl. But he seems nice!!!
[Reply]
Page 115 of 160
« First < 1565105111112113114115 116117118119125 > Last »
Up