ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden reportedly busing scores of migrants into Swing States
ChiefsCountry 01:49 PM 04-07-2021
And it begins....
https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-...grants-into-us
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:34 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You act like Joe is actually the person in charge and making decisions. Joe doesn't know what he had for breakfast.
Nonsense. Joe is the mastermind behind the plot to do in the Republican Party. He's fit as a fiddle. In fact, he's a very stable genius.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:58 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You couldn't miss the point any more if you tried. :-)

And your excuse for why you have never been anywhere in your life is ****ing hilarious as well.
Oh I've been to plenty of places, but not Third World shitholes...because I'm not a loser.
[Reply]
Spott 04:04 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Oh I've been to plenty of places, but not Third World shitholes...because I'm not a loser.
I canít imagine that any of those shitholes are any worse than Wichita.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:16 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Are these the bad hombres?
Or are these the ones that cook our meals, tend our crops, clean our spaces, fix our cars, roof our homes, clean our laundry, mow our grass, trim our trees, butcher our livestock, take away our trash, and sell us beautiful tacos out of a truck?
Or is it those dumb **** immigrants who came to this land to murder all of the indigenous people?
Both, they are the ones that depressed wages in these areas of work, with the help of politicians on both sides of the aisle, and this is hurting poor brown, black and white American citizens. Thanks for pointing this out, you know, that Americans won't do these jobs for these LOW wages, so we need illegals. You see the problem with your argument, right?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:17 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Oh I've been to plenty of places, but not Third World shitholes...because I'm not a loser.
although you appear to be a liar...:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:27 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I canít imagine that any of those shitholes are any worse than Wichita.
Looks inviting. :-)


[Reply]
Bugeater 04:36 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You make a great point. You cant find a good or even a bad IPA in the ME, or South America. How could anyone seriously live in a shithole under those conditions?
Is there even such a thing as a good IPA?
[Reply]
eDave 05:06 PM 04-07-2021
As long as I've been away, Wichita still brings out my midwest accent like no other word.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:40 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Please, inner cities and rural America are two sides of the same dirty, toothless coin.

The only people I know who were unfortunate enough to go to any of the shitholes you listed are poor saps who joined the military.
Someone should really clue all the illegals pouring over our borders on to this. They might want to rethink coming here illegally if they had this knowledge of America.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:20 AM 04-09-2021

[Reply]
Nixhex 09:24 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Exactly! Non-legally participating migrant guest workers just doing the jobs Americans don't want to do.
I'm guessing that if the government didn't hand out so much free cheddar to lazy losers that these jobs would be filled by Americans.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:38 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I canít imagine that any of those shitholes are any worse than Wichita.
Says the guy living in Orlando. :-)
[Reply]
Spott 10:53 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Says the guy living in Orlando. :-)
Yeah, let me know when people starting planning their family vacations around going to Wichita.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:59 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Please, inner cities and rural America are two sides of the same dirty, toothless coin.

The only people I know who were unfortunate enough to go to any of the shitholes you listed are poor saps who joined the military.
You would get your one remaining tooth slapped right out of your face in either one of those places
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:08 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by vonBobo:
Are these the bad hombres?
Or are these the ones that cook our meals, tend our crops, clean our spaces, fix our cars, roof our homes, clean our laundry, mow our grass, trim our trees, butcher our livestock, take away our trash, and sell us beautiful tacos out of a truck?
Or is it those dumb **** immigrants who came to this land to murder all of the indigenous people?
You sound like the aristocratic class that used the lower classes to cater to them for cheap.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up