ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>What is Infrastructure?
HonestChieffan 08:01 AM 04-07-2021

Unicorns are infrastructure.
Love is infrastructure.
Herpes is infrastructure.
Everything is infrastructure. https://t.co/GhEVac1rzM

— Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro) April 7, 2021

[Reply]
petegz28 05:56 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
The average person does not need it.
Sorry but I disagree. As we move forward the dependency on broadband increases exponentially. In fact, we have had 3 internet outages in the last week. 2 of them during school. One parent was without service for 48 hours on school days and their child is stuck in remote learning.

I think it should be regulated as a utility, personally.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:07 PM 04-07-2021
Using an overly broad definition of "infrastructure" was smart by Biden because republicans are running around yelling "the bill also has HOME HEALTH CARE and AFFORDABLE HOUSING" which are wildly popular things that democrats would have had trouble communicating to voters on their own.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:08 PM 04-07-2021

[Reply]
eDave 06:09 PM 04-07-2021
Joe Cool
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:19 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
It wont transform supply chains....if the world was EV tomorrow the supply chain would change squat, stuff would just gopoint a to point b in an electric truck.....aint gonna....

such irrational bullshit to justify spending money

The smart folks will be investing in companies Biden throws money at for such garbage green new deal crap
LOL, what? The future of supply chain is autonomous which is best powered by EV. It's digital. It's smart infrastructure, sensors, totally revamped logistics. But yeah, I'm sure issue #1 for Amazon in their 10 year plan is moar roads for cars!!! Are you really this behind that you don't understand the advantages smart infrastructure will have in commercial?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:20 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Women bosses are the worst. Too emotional and too much bullshit drama. Lord help us if we ever get a women president.
I get your point BUT at this stage I would take Kristi over Joe in a heartbeat.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:24 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
And this is the 'dirty BIG obvious no longer a secret'. Don't you remember Barry in 09 and the shovel ready jobs to fix our infrastructure ? Obviously it didn't get fixed.:-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:33 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
And this is the 'dirty BIG obvious no longer a secret'. Don't you remember Barry in 09 and the shovel ready jobs to fix our infrastructure ? Obviously it didn't get fixed.:-)
Were you under the impression that everything that needed to be done in the whole country infrastructure wise was supposed to be done over a decade ago? And then once it was all done over a decade ago nothing else would need to happen?

This is more far fetched than your religious beliefs that nobody on here gives a shit about.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:35 PM 04-07-2021
It wont transform supply chains....if the world was EV tomorrow the supply chain would change squat, stuff would just gopoint a to point b in an electric truck.....aint gonna....

such irrational bullshit to justify spending money

The smart folks will be investing in companies Biden throws money at for such garbage green new deal crap
https://www.supplychaindive.com/news...tegies/440371/
Here are just a few good examples. Smart technology will play a big role in helping freight build low traffic logistical networks, avoid traffic congestion, and significantly improve "last mile" logistics. If you've ever worked with ops you know the importance of every damn second in making sure you have inventory on hand. The idea that businesses aren't thinking about this is absurd. Our infrastructure is nowhere close to delivering on this. And supply chain is NOT an area we want to lose on.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:49 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
LOL, what? The future of supply chain is autonomous which is best powered by EV. It's digital. It's smart infrastructure, sensors, totally revamped logistics. But yeah, I'm sure issue #1 for Amazon in their 10 year plan is moar roads for cars!!! Are you really this behind that you don't understand the advantages smart infrastructure will have in commercial?
sure

loon
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:52 PM 04-07-2021
sure

loon
OMG you're such a dinosaur.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:52 PM 04-07-2021
https://www.supplychaindive.com/news...tegies/440371/
Here are just a few good examples. Smart technology will play a big role in helping freight build low traffic logistical networks, avoid traffic congestion, and significantly improve "last mile" logistics. If you've ever worked with ops you know the importance of every damn second in making sure you have inventory on hand. The idea that businesses aren't thinking about this is absurd. Our infrastructure is nowhere close to delivering on this. And supply chain is NOT an area we want to lose on.

Then invest in it.

Amazon loves you fuckers who want tto bury the country in debt so they win.

If its such a sweet deal, let Amazon pay for it
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:53 PM 04-07-2021
OMG you're such a dinosaur.
No, Im a realist

Its not my job to pay for all the crazy shit you dream of

Pick up your share of the load
[Reply]
penchief 06:54 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Between this and that Fox News guest-chick someone posted yesterday, i've come to the conclusion that women have no ****ing clue what infrastructure is.
LOL. Women > republicans when it comes to understanding infrastructure. Republicans have been ideologically opposed to infrastructure since Ronald Reagan. Denial of that fact is futile. Just check their voting record.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:58 PM 04-07-2021

Its not my job to pay for all the crazy shit you dream of
It is. Go buy your own island if you don't like living amongst others in a society.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up