ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
The Marty Lounge>Darnold Traded to Car
Clyde Frog 02:00 PM 04-05-2021

Lol, SF gets fucked.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 10:38 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Darnold's career TD/INT mark is 45/39. He's not as bad as people think... especially given he's had to deal with being the AFC East doormat. He's never thrown more picks than TDs in a year, which Josh Allen can't say.
Yeah. Hes worse.

Josh Allen got better ever single year.

Darnold shows absolutely no progress. In fact, lack thereof.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:00 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Yeah,i read it as Darnold traded for Carr,haha.

Mazda Miata, the alpha male car.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:47 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I've never been high on him, even in college. Always is supposed to be good. Yet has sucked his entire life. At some point, maybe you just aren't good?

If people gave up on guys like Rosen and Dwayne Haskins, why haven't they gave up on this guy?
Shut the fuck up. Just shut the fuck up.

You are the Skip Bayless of this board.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:49 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah. Hes worse.

Josh Allen got better ever single year.

Darnold shows absolutely no progress. In fact, lack thereof.
You show absolutely no progress. In fact, lack thereof.

You didn't have Adam Gayse as your head coach though, so we're all still wondering why you suck so bad.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:04 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Carolina is sneaky good. I don't think people realize how much Bridgewater held that team back last year.
Would love to see them challenge the Bucs for the division.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:10 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Shut the **** up. Just shut the **** up.

You are the Skip Bayless of this board.
You are this mad because I think Darnold is not good? Damn bud. Be happy. Life is too enjoy.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:36 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
You show absolutely no progress. In fact, lack thereof.

You didn't have Adam Gayse as your head coach though, so we're all still wondering why you suck so bad.
You lose a little credibility on your argument each time you type something like “Gayse”. It’s a maturity thing really.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:56 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Matt Rhule and Joe Brady are both brilliant coaches.


If they were that efficient with rag arm Teddy watch this offense with Darnold.

Gase is so bad that people don't even understand. Watch Darnold get to 1st read, then 2nd read..no WR's even breaking open.

Look at Tannehill when he got out of Gase's clutches.

Gase is only qualified to be a QB coach, he is a terrible OC.
Gase is 100% not qualified to be a QB coach. If he was, then Tannehill wouldn't have looked like shit in Miami and Darnold probably wouldn't be so shitty.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:31 AM 04-06-2021
Sam Darnold has to be the happiest guy in the league today. He went from garbage to potential riches.

The guy had an 84 QBR and 19/13 TD/INT ratio when he had Robbie Anderson but the Jets got rid of him. They also gave him rookies and old scrubs like end of career Demaryius Thomas.

The guy is going to one of the best coached offensive teams in the league and has McCaffrey, Anderson and Moore.

It’s going to be even better for him when they draft one of the 3 top end LT’s to block for him in a few weeks
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:18 AM 04-06-2021
I don't know if Darnold has the mental goods or not, but I've seen him make a couple of throws that had me literally out of my seat. I mean driving throws on a fucking rope. I understand why the league hasn't written off a 23 year old with physical tools.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:23 AM 04-06-2021
Darnold isn’t horrible, but he’s nothing special either.

What’s one thing that he does that’s special?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I don't know if Darnold has the mental goods or not, but I've seen him make a couple of throws that had me literally out of my seat. I mean driving throws on a fucking rope. I understand why the league hasn't written off a 23 year old with physical tools.
Exactly this.

He was very rarely allowed to operate outside of the pocket but when he did, you would occasionally see glimpses.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:26 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What’s one thing that he does that’s special?
He went 7-6 in 2019 with Adam fucking Gase as his head coach and playcaller.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:28 AM 04-06-2021
The image of darnold I can't burn from my brain was his total lack of urgency 4th quarter in the usc bowl game vs osu. Down two scores and the guy was crawling to the huddle and burning the whole play clock.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:13 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The image of darnold I can't burn from my brain was his total lack of urgency 4th quarter in the usc bowl game vs osu. Down two scores and the guy was crawling to the huddle and burning the whole play clock.
I thought that was a tremendous game from Darnold. Guys not open and his OL collapsing over and over and he kept firing.

Very few QB prospects could have done what he did there.

One of the most amusing aspects of this new QB batch is hearing NFL network and ESPN suddenly care about off-platform throws.

They never mentioned it when Mahomes came out. Now that he showed what elite talent there can do they now realize it is a thing. But they say Wilson is so good at it.

You know who is better than Wilson at off-platform throws?

Sam Darnold.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up