ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE
petegz28 10:13 AM 04-05-2021
'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ro...tis-60-minutes
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:15 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Serious question for you:


Of the leftists who regularly post in this thread, which of them do you honestly think would change their posting based upon their knowledge of it being false?
https://youtu.be/2V3CfD8TPac
[Reply]
LOCOChief 11:49 AM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Other than Trump being a douche bag, I doubt that we agree on much of anything else politically or policy-wise.
Anyone with a brain knows you’re a paid troll
[Reply]
Bwana 12:14 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Just straight up pathetic propaganda by 60 minutes. The left must be extremely fearful of DeSantis in 2024.

Yep, that's the bottom line, fucking hacks.
[Reply]
Donger 12:16 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Anyone with a brain knows you’re a paid troll
Speaking of brainless, why would someone pay me to troll, and who would that be?
[Reply]
Hoover 12:18 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So Publix didn't donate $100,000 to his campaign right before he awarded them a contract to administer the vaccines?
I've got like a quarter century of political fundraising under my belt.

Find me one business with the same size and scope that have a footprint in that state that's not donating to politicians. And what better place to provide vaccines than your local grocery store.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:21 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Serious question for you:


Of the leftists who regularly post in this forum, which of them do you honestly think would change their posting based upon their knowledge of it being false?
The irony here is neck deep.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:22 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yep, that's the bottom line, ****ing hacks.
Well, it's interesting, anyway, why they chose to do a story on the Gov from FLA who appears to be doing quite well, over say the Gov from NY, who is drowning in controversy. Nah, I'm sure their liberal bias had nothing to do with it...
[Reply]
philfree 12:24 PM 04-06-2021
So what would the payoff be for Publix because it gets to administer free vaccinations? Does the federal government pay the places to administer the vaccine they are given? That's a legitimate question because I do not know the answer.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:37 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
The irony here is neck deep.
Not really sure how that's an answer here, but ok...
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 12:58 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So Publix didn't donate $100,000 to his campaign right before he awarded them a contract to administer the vaccines?
Should a company that is determined to be the best option to get vaccines to the public in a timely manner be eliminated from the process because they donated to a political candidate?
[Reply]
Donger 12:59 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Should a company that is determined to be the best option to get vaccines to the public in a timely manner be eliminated from the process because they donated to a political candidate?
No.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:01 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No.
Then what was your point exactly?
[Reply]
Donger 01:07 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Then what was your point exactly?
It was a question, not a point, really. But, if there was no pay, there cannot be play.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:11 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I've got like a quarter century of political fundraising under my belt.

Find me one business with the same size and scope that have a footprint in that state that's not donating to politicians. And what better place to provide vaccines than your local grocery store.
^
[Reply]
eDave 01:11 PM 04-06-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Yep, that's the bottom line, fucking hacks.
I still remember when everyone right was scared to death of Hillary. Let's see it DeSanto's gets equal treatment.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up