ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE
petegz28 10:13 AM 04-05-2021
'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ro...tis-60-minutes
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:42 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Nonsense. Fix your DDS.
It's just as easy to call you what you are. A vapid little troll bitch.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:43 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:

:-)
Kamala cackler.
[Reply]
Donger 12:46 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
It's just as easy to call you what you are. A vapid little troll bitch.
Always look forward to your substantive input. Thanks for stopping by.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:59 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Always look forward to your substantive input. Thanks for stopping by.
It's hilarious if you think that's what you provide here.
[Reply]
Donger 01:01 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
It's hilarious if you think that's what you provide here.
Compared to you? Absolutely. All you seem to do is feebly try to insult me.
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
It's hilarious if you think that's what you provide here.
He spurs probably the most traffic here.
[Reply]
Pennywise 01:06 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He spurs probably the most traffic here.
Dumbest thing I've read all year and I even gave points for using spurs.
[Reply]
eDave 01:06 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Dumbest thing I've read all year and I even gave points for using spurs.
Who do you offer as a counter?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:08 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
60 minutes has shown an extreme liberal/Democrat slant for quite some time. It is almost unwatchable.
You've shown a snowflakey bitch slant for some time.
[Reply]
Pogue 01:26 PM 04-05-2021
Looks like 60 minutes fears Desantis as much as Trump.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 01:34 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That seems to be the reason for her accusation.
There in lies the crux of the situation. Press making accusations and editorializing along the way. Not reporting and asking questions, accusing and vilifying.
[Reply]
eDave 02:13 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Always look forward to your substantive input. Thanks for stopping by.
The troll accusation has been tossed my way a lot recently and what I've discovered through the experience is that not one of them knows what a troll actually is while being actual trolls.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:16 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
There in lies the crux of the situation. Press making accusations and editorializing along the way. Not reporting and asking questions, accusing and vilifying.
Bingo... and Donger should know better. They could have easily verified some of this information without throwing the out right lies they are doing.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:19 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Bingo... and Donger should know better. They could have easily verified some of this information without throwing the out right lies they are doing.
Donger has been down with the lies since before Trump was elected. So why would him being fine with this be any kind of surprise?
[Reply]
Donger 02:24 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Bingo... and Donger should know better. They could have easily verified some of this information without throwing the out right lies they are doing.
Should know better than what? I haven't claimed that her accusation is accurate.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up