ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE
petegz28 10:13 AM 04-05-2021
'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ro...tis-60-minutes
[Reply]
eDave 12:11 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
60 minutes has shown an extreme liberal/Democrat slant for quite some time. It is almost unwatchable.
It's worth looking into who has actually slanted.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:21 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
To clarify, Donger is on the left... says he's not, but he parrots their talking points every day.
No he doesn't. He seems guided by his convictions, which put him at odds with many Trump Ballwashers whose convictions didn't seem quite as steadfast.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:25 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
No he doesn't. He seems guided by his convictions, which put him at odds with many Trump Ballwashers whose convictions didn't seem quite as steadfast.
Thank you for confirming my original analysis, now go support your open borders and pro China agenda...
[Reply]
Donger 12:26 PM 04-05-2021
Thank you for confirming my original analysis, now go support your open borders and pro China agenda...
This is pretty easy, and I've done it multiple times with the same inaccurate assertion:

What leftist policies and/or positions do you think I support?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 12:29 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
60 minutes has shown an extreme liberal/Democrat slant for quite some time. It is almost unwatchable.
Absolutely. It's hysterically blatant.

Same with CBS Sunday morning which is more disappointing to me. I used to look forward to it every week.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:30 PM 04-05-2021
To clarify, Donger is on the left... says he's not, but he parrots their talking points every day.
Obviously, I blame his upbringing in another country. He wasn't born that way but he's been brainwashed.
[Reply]
eDave 12:32 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Absolutely. It's hysterically blatant.

Same with CBS Sunday morning which is more disappointing to me. I used to look forward to it every week.
It's you that has changed.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:32 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Donger's defect is psychological, not necessarily policy perspective.

He has a set of ostensibly 'conservative' positions he can rattle off, but when it comes to the machinations of governance and the personnel governing, he's blithely accepting of the left's narrative about how they are forthright professionals and how the right is composed to nihilist scoundrels.

He worships the bureaucratic state, and thinks those who trend left are the only ones worthy of government power, and he retains his 'conservatism by meekly mewling from a position of zero power 'gosh guys, you really shouldn't do that, but I guess you know more than me' when they do exactly what they were elected to do.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:36 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

He has a set of ostensibly 'conservative' positions he can rattle off, but when it comes to the machinations of governance and the personnel governing, he's blithely accepting of the left's narrative about how they are forthright professionals and how the right is composed to nihilist scoundrels.

He worships the bureaucratic state, and thinks those who trend left are the only ones worthy of government power, and he retains his 'conservatism by meekly mewling from a position of zero power 'gosh guys, you really shouldn't do that, but I guess you know more than me' when they do exactly what they were elected to do.
Summed up pretty well here.
[Reply]
Donger 12:36 PM 04-05-2021
he's blithely accepting of the left's narrative about how they are forthright professionals and how the right is composed to nihilist scoundrels.
Nonsense. Fix your DDS.
[Reply]
Donger 12:37 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Summed up pretty well here.
Other than being completely wrong, yes. A great summation...

:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:40 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Other than being completely wrong, yes. A great summation...

:-)
Unfortunately freedom doesn't really offer gulags or some other forced way of getting your brain unwashed but I still hold out hope once the tyranny you support hits, you might have one eye partially opened.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:41 PM 04-05-2021

Really, that's what I call European-style ( including British) conservatism. It's different than the American version. You'd at least think, he'd be better since some of our ideas on authorities or rising up against Establishment, stems from movements in England. They have some history of resisting the total rule of kings. Then again, they got a tyrant like Boris Johnson governing them now.
[Reply]
eDave 12:41 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Nonsense. Fix your DDS.
He's just so awesome at drawing in fence-like voters such as yourself.
[Reply]
Donger 12:42 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Unfortunately freedom doesn't really offer gulags or some other forced way of getting your brain unwashed but I still hold out hope once the tyranny you support hits, you might have one eye partially opened.
What tyranny do you think I support? Please be specific.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up