ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE
petegz28 10:13 AM 04-05-2021
'60 MINUTES' BUSTED DECEPTIVELY EDITING RON DESANTIS IN HIT PIECE

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ro...tis-60-minutes
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:15 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Perhaps because he didn't actually address the accusation in the parts they skipped? All he said about Publix was that "they raised their hand."
Lone Donger Pants...
[Reply]
eDave 11:16 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
pete busted for deceptive thread title
It's going around.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:20 AM 04-05-2021
The Floridaís Democrat Director of Emergency Management chimes in;

@60Minutes I said this before and Iíll say it again. @Publix was recommended by @FLSERT and @HealthyFla as the other pharmacies were not ready to start. Period! Full Stop! No one from the Governors office suggested Publix. Itís just absolute malarkey. https://t.co/obkqYcbrzt

— Jared MASKowitz 😷 (@JaredEMoskowitz) April 4, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:20 AM 04-05-2021
She's calling that pay-to-play after what's going on in the Biden administration with all the corporate cronies in there and the massive pay-to-play of Hilldawg? Can't make it up! :-)

I expect some commie, perhaps eDave, to come along and call this whataboutism. Tough shit! I don't care because the media primarily do this to conservatives and the are not one bit concerned about being independent.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:37 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The Floridaís Democrat Director of Emergency Management chimes in;

Complete and utter fucking nonsense from everyone on the left, 60 minutes, and Donger.
[Reply]
Donger 11:39 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Complete and utter ****ing nonsense from everyone on the left, 60 minutes, and Donger.
What did I do?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:40 AM 04-05-2021
Complete and utter ****ing nonsense from everyone on the left, 60 minutes, and Donger.
To clarify, Donger is on the left... says he's not, but he parrots their talking points every day.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:40 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Lone Donger Pants...
Exactly...
[Reply]
Donger 11:42 AM 04-05-2021
To clarify, Donger is on the left... says he's not, but he parrots their talking points every day.
No I don't.
[Reply]
eDave 11:42 AM 04-05-2021
He's very clearly alluded to and responded multiple times in a display of his conservative side. One of the more honest posters here, IMO. Takes balls to admit those tendencies, as I know very well.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:44 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
He's very clearly alluded to and responded multiple times in a display of his conservative side. One of the more honest posters here, IMO. Takes balls to admit those tendencies, as I know very well.
OK, fixed

Lone EDonger Pants
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:47 AM 04-05-2021
Is there really someone ridiculous enough here to defend CBS on this? And, if there is, why are any of you dealing with such a poster?
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:48 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I tell you what I do believe, that you know that Donger has balls.
[Reply]
eDave 11:51 AM 04-05-2021
I tell you what I do believe, that you know that Donger has balls.
It's a reasonable assumption. Give it a whirl sometime.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:10 PM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Is there really someone ridiculous enough here to defend CBS on this? And, if there is, why are any of you dealing with such a poster?
60 minutes has shown an extreme liberal/Democrat slant for quite some time. It is almost unwatchable.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up