ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who are you taking?
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah 15 41.67%
Greg Rousseau 9 25.00%
Terrace Marshall 7 19.44%
Alex Leatherwood 2 5.56%
Dillon Radunz 1 2.78%
Kadarius Toney 1 2.78%
Pat Freiermuth 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Who are you taking in this scenario?
staylor26 08:33 PM 03-30-2021
7 tackles go before 31. Sewell, Slater, Darrisaw, Vera-Tucker, Jenkins, Eichenberg, and Cosmi are all off the board and the Chiefs either chose not to trade up or couldn’t.

Paye, Oweh, and Phillips are also off the board. As is Rashod Bateman.

Trade down isn’t an option.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 02:43 AM 03-31-2021
Rousseau having only an okay pro day in a class full of freaks is the best thing that could happen to us. He was second in the nation in sacks last year behind Chase Young... and he is 20.

JOK is Jamal Adams

Assuming we can find a stop gap LT, I am more than okay with trading up for either of these guys. Probably lean Rousseau because of what Iíve seen from a dominant dline in the last 2 Super Bowls
[Reply]
Dull Tools 03:54 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
JOK but Marshall is tempting.
Exactly my thoughts.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:14 AM 03-31-2021
Rousseau or Tony, maybe Owusu.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:49 AM 03-31-2021
Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah hands down! Yes, Marshall is very tempting but I still stick with JOK.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:42 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Itís highly unlikely, but the idea is that if all of those Tís are off the board, somebody fell.

In this scenario, based on recent mocks Iíve seen, it was JOK.
If JOK was there at 31, I'd run to the podium.

Probably so quickly and recklessly that I'd trip, fall, and fail to get the pick in on time.

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 08:46 AM 03-31-2021
Terrence Marshall. Then go for Walker Little in rd 2.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:37 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Terrence Marshall. Then go for Walker Little in rd 2.
Whatís your argument for Marshall over JOK?

Because it reeks of need over BPA...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:49 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Whatís your argument for Marshall over JOK?

Because it reeks of need over BPA...
LB doesnít move the needle. We won a SB with slow LBís that included Reggie Ragland.

What clearly did move the needle was no #2 WR. I know it sucks but watch the first quarter of the Super Bowl again. Mecole was very disappointing and blew a walk in TD on the first drive.

That would have changed the game. I think we can all agree that the offense was at a higher level when Sammy was healthy
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
LB doesnít move the needle. We won a SB with slow LBís that included Reggie Ragland.

What clearly did move the needle was no #2 WR. I know it sucks but watch the first quarter of the Super Bowl again. Mecole was very disappointing and blew a walk in TD on the first drive.

That would have changed the game. I think we can all agree that the offense was at a higher level when Sammy was healthy
So youíre passing on a top 20 talent because of perceived positional value.

JOK is more than a LB, heís a chess piece.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:00 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
LB doesnít move the needle. We won a SB with slow LBís that included Reggie Ragland.

What clearly did move the needle was no #2 WR. I know it sucks but watch the first quarter of the Super Bowl again. Mecole was very disappointing and blew a walk in TD on the first drive.

That would have changed the game. I think we can all agree that the offense was at a higher level when Sammy was healthy
This was my thought on taking Rousseau over JOK. A dominant dl causes more mistakes and gives our opportunistic Dbs more interception opportunities. Plus itís an extremely valuable position.

JOK is interesting in that heís a hybrid and can play nickel. Heís half db. So, heís not just a LB but a playmaker. Iíd be thrilled with either player instead of reaching for LT with the board as youíve laid it out.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So youíre passing on a top 20 talent because of perceived positional value.

JOK is more than a LB, heís a chess piece.
Iíll be looking for him bc his pro day is today. I have questions like his size and speed. Heís listed at 215 lbs? For a LB?

Regardless of that, the question you need to ask yourself is what moves our team in games? What decides games and is our strength? The answer to that is all things Patrick Mahomes, the pass rush and strong secondary.

Iím a big Willie Gay fan as well. I know they can exist together, but I think they feel very comfortable with him patrolling the middle of the field on passing downs. He definitely flashed that ability as a rookie
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 AM 03-31-2021
I like Willie Gay and I’m a huge fan BUT

He has yet to show that he can be counted on all game. So assuming the LB position is settled with him is not smart. And JOK is more of a Jamaal Adams type player.
[Reply]
O.city 10:46 AM 03-31-2021
I'd take Marshall
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:58 AM 03-31-2021
I’d be fine with any one of JOK, Rousseau and Marshall at that spot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:38 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
LB doesnít move the needle. We won a SB with slow LBís that included Reggie Ragland.

What clearly did move the needle was no #2 WR. I know it sucks but watch the first quarter of the Super Bowl again. Mecole was very disappointing and blew a walk in TD on the first drive.

That would have changed the game. I think we can all agree that the offense was at a higher level when Sammy was healthy
JOK is a safety AND LB.

He would play Sorenson's spot, Niemann's spot, AND could line up in the slot as well.

He's not "just" a LB.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up