ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 41
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
eDave 08:12 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
In all my time here, I've never reported anything to anyone, kitten. But I've absolutely joked about doing so.
I narced out someone for calling me one here and will fully defend that.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:19 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Don't talk things you don't understand? Well then we can look forward to only hearing from you on the subjects of burning crosses and nazi paraphernalia. You miserable piece of shit. Big surprise to find you in here defending another GOP criminal.
:-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:19 PM 03-30-2021
That Tucker Carleson interview was amazing.

Everything seems on the up and up in this situation! :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:23 PM 03-30-2021
My favorite thing is that he announced his family members are wearing a wire so the criminals know who to shoot.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:23 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
That Tucker Carleson interview was amazing.

Everything seems on the up and up in this situation! :-)
Hes always been trash but THAT was really something.
[Reply]
Fish 08:37 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
My favorite thing is that he announced his family members are wearing a wire so the criminals know who to shoot.
Yeah, that certainly seemed a bit strange and not at all irrational. Out your own dad in the middle of an "FBI Investigation" on live TV? LOL. Seems legit...
[Reply]
stumppy 08:42 PM 03-30-2021
Holy shit! :-)

That Carlson interview.:-) And the look on Carlsons' face the entire time.:-)
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 08:44 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Holy shit! :-)

That Carlson interview.:-) And the look on Carlsons' face the entire time.:-)
He always has that look:


[Reply]
banyon 08:44 PM 03-30-2021
People are making a lot in that interview about him using the phrase “she was of legal age” rather than just saying she was 18 or she was an adult. Looking at the laws of each jurisdiction, legal age of consent for gaetz (as a 36 y/o) would have been 18 in Florida. Legal age in DC is 16. So, I’m guessing that’s why the Feds are involved b/c it is a crime to transport a minor over state lines under 18 for sexual purposes. I’m guessing the girl was 17. It is possible Gaetz wanted to fly to DC specifically to take advantage of this age of consent difference.
[Reply]
eDave 08:57 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
He always has that look:

Gaetz: "I'm not the only person on screen right now who has been falsely accused of a terrible sex act."

Tucker (internally): shut up shut up SHUT UUUUP SHUTUPHUTUPSHUTSH
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:58 PM 03-30-2021
Have always wonder who else would be or could be targeting Gaetz politically, beside him being a big Trump supporter and defender. He had gone to Wyoming to rally against Cheney and get her primaried. Big money has created a pac to save her. She's Establishment and they don't want folks like Gaetz to stay in office. I got tons of mail from various Republican Establishment pacs attacking Trump in similar manner in the 2016 primary. It really sounds like something they'd do.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:03 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
He always has that look:

Damn, cursed at birth.:-)
[Reply]
eDave 09:04 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Have always wonder who else would be or could be targeting Gaetz politically, beside him being a big Trump supporter and defender. He had gone to Wyoming to rally against Cheney and get her primaried. Big money has created a pac to save her. She's Establishment and they don't want folks like Gaetz to stay in office. I got tons of mail from various Republican Establishment pacs attacking Trump in similar manner in the 2016 primary. It really sounds like something they'd do.
Barr targeted him. It's only been stated here nearly a dozen times so you must have missed that part even though you neg repped me due to a post of mine indicating such, though you have me on ignore, so you say.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:07 PM 03-30-2021
Actually I read elsewhere it began under Barr, but it was a DOJ person in Northern Florida as well. Barr is Establishment and DeepState and I can see him doing that, or see that he'd target someone like Gaetz who is opposed to Cheney's re-election.


Most of the thread is full of leftist pollution that was best ignored, so yeah I ignored a lot.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:19 PM 03-30-2021
Was qanon right about something?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 41
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up