ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 41
< 12 345612 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:15 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
It's true though. Started by Bill Barr while fat dude was still prez.

There was some decent evidence that his son is the result of him getting an underage girl pregnant.
We'll see Dave. I've seen so much of this crap the past several years that I'm always skeptical...no matter who's the target. The NY Times is trash.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:16 PM 03-30-2021
Dec 2017: ďRep. Matt Gaetz took to Facebook Live on Thursday night from his parents' living room in Walton County to defend his lone no vote on an anti-human trafficking bill that passed both houses of Congress on Dec. 19.Ē

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/polit...ill/990407001/
[Reply]
fan4ever 05:17 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Dec 2017: ďRep. Matt Gaetz took to Facebook Live on Thursday night from his parents' living room in Walton County to defend his lone no vote on an anti-human trafficking bill that passed both houses of Congress on Dec. 19.Ē

https://www.pnj.com/story/news/polit...ill/990407001/
That would be dumb...bringing attention to himself about what he's accused of.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:18 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Hasn't that been limited to accusations against other CP members? Heck, there was an entire thread calling Biden a pedophile.
Itís not slander if itís true :-)

My point though was that, though reprehensible, sex with a 17 year old isnít the p-word.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:22 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Uh, yeah. Donít interject where you donít understand.
Don't talk things you don't understand? Well then we can look forward to only hearing from you on the subjects of burning crosses and nazi paraphernalia. You miserable piece of shit. Big surprise to find you in here defending another GOP criminal.
[Reply]
eDave 05:23 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Itís not slander if itís true :-)

My point though was that, though reprehensible, sex with a 17 year old isnít the p-word.
True. Shoulda just said that.
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Don't talk things you don't understand? Well then we can look forward to only hearing from you on the subjects of burning crosses and nazi paraphernalia. You miserable piece of shit. Big surprise to find you in here defending another GOP criminal.
Vail and I are having a nice discussion here.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:26 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Vail and I are having a nice discussion here.
Vail is human trash. You'd be better served eating a Taco Bell smorgasborg, waiting about 4 hours, and trying to have a conversation with the end results of what you ate.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:28 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
That would be dumb...bringing attention to himself about what he's accused of.
Are you just now becoming familiar with Matt Gaetz? :-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:28 PM 03-30-2021
Oh my. I've never seen vail say anything which would justify such comments.
[Reply]
eDave 05:30 PM 03-30-2021
Vail is human trash. You'd be better served eating a Taco Bell smorgasborg, waiting about 4 hours, and trying to have a conversation with the end results of what you ate.
Na. He's got an open invitation to any and all PHX get togethers. He's just too snobby to join us.
[Reply]
mkp785 05:31 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh my. I've never seen vail say anything which would justify such comments.
What?

Aside from from twitter bots like JPB and various wack jobs, he's easily the worst of the RWers here. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:31 PM 03-30-2021
Gaetz has always seemed like a sleazball. It wouldn’t shock me
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:32 PM 03-30-2021
Wow - you are truly awful
[Reply]
Donger 05:32 PM 03-30-2021
What?

Aside from from twitter bots like JPB and various wack jobs, he's easily the worst of the RWers here. :-)
What comments or opinions of his about Black people or Jews do you think justify what you wrote?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 41
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up