ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 41
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
morphius 06:21 AM 03-31-2021
Maybe 60 minutes Australia can do an in depth look at this sexual deviancy...
[Reply]
penchief 06:50 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is most likely bullshit from a weaponized DOJ. DaKC usually falls for this kind of BS out of the gate.
:-) Trumptard talking about a weaponized DOJ. Apparently, BEP doesn’t recognize how ironic this statement is.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:28 AM 03-31-2021
Gaetz to advisors: "Yeah I'm dog shit, but lots of people dog shit. What do I need to do to take it to another level? I want to be a discarded jizz rag in a Tijuana alley."

Advisors: "Hmm...have you tried fucking children?"
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:11 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Gaetz to advisors: "Yeah I'm dog shit, but lots of people dog shit. What do I need to do to take it to another level? I want to be a discarded jizz rag in a Tijuana alley."

Advisors: "Hmm...have you tried fucking children?"
:-)

While 17 is still a minor, it is far from children. Overstating the circumstances doesn't add to your position, despite that being the prevailing notions amongst both political parties.

Gaetz being a predator is a fine position to take.
[Reply]
banyon 08:13 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Barr targeted him. It's only been stated here nearly a dozen times so you must have missed that part even though you neg repped me due to a post of mine indicating such, though you have me on ignore, so you say.
Classic
[Reply]
banyon 08:17 AM 03-31-2021
Missed this nugget yesterday:

“Do you know why I pulled you over?”

“No clue, but there’s definitely not a body in my trunk” https://t.co/DxRXLdMaHJ

— Angry Staffer (@Angry_Staffer) March 31, 2021

[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:22 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Missed this nugget yesterday:

His whole response to this has been:

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:22 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
:-)

While 17 is still a minor, it is far from children. Overstating the circumstances doesn't add to your position, despite that being the prevailing notions amongst both political parties.

Gaetz being a predator is a fine position to take.
That's a matter of opinion, but if the law says 18 is the age of consent, then if you **** someone who is 17 years, 364 days old, you ****ed a child. Wait til midnight and **** an adult instead.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:51 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
My favorite thing is that he announced his family members are wearing a wire so the criminals know who to shoot.
That was.........strange to say the least. Not really sure what he hoped to accomplish by saying that.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:59 AM 03-31-2021
Funny. Couldn’t find any of these posters on the Andrew Cumoo threads.

Avoided them like the plague
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:02 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That's a matter of opinion, but if the law says 18 is the age of consent, then if you **** someone who is 17 years, 364 days old, you ****ed a child. Wait til midnight and **** an adult instead.
A 17 yr old isn't a child, they are a minor. There is a difference. The difference in maturity between even a 15 yr old and a 17 yr old is huge. I wouldn't call any teenager a child. A minor for sure, but not a child.

Though I have to say that even when I was say 21, I wouldn't have taken on anyone under age 18, and that age moved up as I got older. I really don't get the need for anyone who is legally an adult to sexually interact with any minor.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:02 AM 03-31-2021
I'm certainly not saying he isn't guilty of whatever, but shouldn't we expect better than this....

Originally Posted by :
people briefed on it said
Originally Posted by :
according to three people briefed on the matter
Originally Posted by :
according to two of the people.
Originally Posted by :
the people said
Originally Posted by :
The three people said

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:10 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
A 17 yr old isn't a child, they are a minor. There is a difference. The difference in maturity between even a 15 yr old and a 17 yr old is huge. I wouldn't call any teenager a child. A minor for sure, but not a child.

Though I have to say that even when I was say 21, I wouldn't have taken on anyone under age 18, and that age moved up as I got older. I really don't get the need for anyone who is legally an adult to sexually interact with any minor.
Maybe there is a legal difference between a minor and a child, I don't know.

As you approach middle age, 17 is most definitely a child.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:28 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Cuomo only got popular for a sec because he was being mean to Trump. But how many true card-carrying libs on this site deify particular politicians and will go down with the ship with them like posters here did with Trump? Also, there is a ton of irony to this story considering #saveourchildren was intwinned with the MAGA movement. Like what is ironic about Cuomo being a creep?
[Reply]
banyon 09:53 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

Pretty sure I condemned the actions and called for his resignation pretty quick. Let me check: yeah I did.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 41
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up