ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
penguinz 01:54 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Holy shit you are so wrong, where do you want me to start?
Show me where this is a HIPAA violation.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:57 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The above poorly cobbled together photo is laughed at by Adolph, because I still think commies and Nazis are exactly the same.
FYP
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:02 PM 03-30-2021
This is where the vaccine passport idea is coming from along with the UN—all who are globalist totalitarians pushing the reset.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/...fter-vaccines/

Why we must not return to business as usual

The vaccine test

The safe, effective distribution of a vaccine is the next big challenge we all face, and we will need to build on the creative and agile mindset that was developed during the first wave of the pandemic.

The decision of the Oxford University AstraZeneca vaccine team to make their treatment available to developing countries at cost price, and in perpetuity, is surely stakeholder capitalism in action. [stakeholder capitalism is fascism]...

[Regarding vaccine] While much of this is the business of government, governments need businesses to play their part.
[fascism=merger of corporations with the state to carry out state's goals

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/...fter-vaccines/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:02 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Show me where this is a HIPAA violation.
How about you show us where it doesn't since you making a claim just as much as he is?
It's common sense if you've ever been to a doctor and signed the form. I just signed it again last week.

Where did you get that idea anyway?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:06 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Much as Cosmo and I fight, he's right on this one. HIPAA prevents health care providers from releasing your information. That's it.

A private company could condition any business dealings to those who have certain vaccines or who do not have certain physical conditions and not be in violation of HIPAA. "Don't come into our store if you have some communicable disease, such as typhoid or cholera or TB or whatever."

States and governmental agencies could be in a different boat because of the Bill of Rights. If you do not get a vaccine for religious reasons, for example, governmental agencies might have to make an exemption but that would depend heavily on circumstances.
Hmm, interesting. I would think with there being so many refusing it, it would just crush businesses.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:10 PM 03-30-2021
Hmm, interesting. I would think with there being so many refusing it, it would just crush businesses.
1/3rd of Americans have already received at least one dose of vaccine, and states are just now beginning to make vaccines available to all adults.

People who refuse the vaccine will soon be in the minority.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:13 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
1/3rd of Americans have already received at least one dose of vaccine, and states are just now beginning to make vaccines available to all adults.

People who refuse the vaccine will soon be in the minority.
Great so what is the use of the mandate? If you're protected then leave the rest of us alone.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:15 PM 03-30-2021
How about you show us where it doesn't since you making a claim just as much as he is?
It's common sense if you've ever been to a doctor and signed the form. I just signed it again last week.

Where did you get that idea anyway?
How about you using common sense?
You signed a form at a doctor's office. How would that limit the actions of someone else?
And it doesn't limit your actions at all. You can give your info to whoever you like.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:20 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
How about you using common sense?
You signed a form at a doctor's office. How would that limit the actions of someone else?
And it doesn't limit your actions at all. You can give your info to whoever you like.
Not true, I have a source in the NSA who told me you can totally commit a HIPPA violation on yourself.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:51 PM 03-30-2021

[Reply]
KC Dan 03:02 PM 03-30-2021
The govt should just force every American to get a covid-19 tattoo on their arm. Nothing wrong with that, amirite? Jeebus
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:24 PM 03-30-2021
Threats and Coercion do not help.

Vaccines are enormously important, and we must oppose #VaccinePassports. Such coercion would diminish trust in both the #COVID19 vaccines and other vaccines, with negative public health consequences. https://t.co/3fuoSYrVK2

— Martin Kulldorff (@MartinKulldorff) March 23, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:26 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Threats and Coercion do not help.

Russian disinformation
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:29 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Russian disinformation
Most of the people whining about this couldn't find a foreign country on a globe, let alone have the ability to travel to one without a chaperone and a bicycle helmet. :-)
[Reply]
banyon 03:31 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
again this violates HIPAA and the ADA, it is not something that can be enforced. And if a business does, they are liable to be sued. Lets use the argument that people know.

Pre-Drug screening, should a company be able to not let you come on their property if you test positive for illegal substances? The answer is clearly no..
HIPAA applies only to entities which are tasked with maintaining health information (i.e., the medical field, employers) it does not apply to private businesses choosing which customers to do business with.

The ADA applies to permanent, non contagious disabilities, not COVID-19.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up