ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:03 PM 03-30-2021
However, Sullivan says that HIPAA does not include businesses or business owners.
This is complete bullshit, and HIPAA includes like PHI ePHI which no one has a right to ask for. Hence why it is a violation of HIPAA to ask. For example, I cannot ask someone I'm hiring if they have a medical condition. I also cannot discuss medical conditions of employees with anyone. So exactly how are these "Businesses" going to ask for Medical Records (HIPAA and ADA Violation), Verify these records are not forged (HIPAA), Certify my staff in compliance in HIPAA, etc.

“Accordingly, HIPAA nor any other law prevents a premises owner from asking reasonable questions about a customer’s health condition in order to keep his staff and others safe,” said Sullivan.

Again complete bullshit, asking if someone had a vaccine and demanding proof is not reasonable.


This guy is a ****ing idiot. You don't know shit about HIPAA and you shouldnt talk about it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:03 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They don't need a virus, or anything else to pull off a huge transfer of wealth. It's been ongoing for decades. That's the middle class is all but gone, and income inequality has never been higher.
They got a lot more with the virus.

One of the greatest heists in history. And now the very wealthy are even richer and the lockdowns have decimated the working class and small businesses.

CARES Act was a money pit to the connected.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:05 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They got a lot more with the virus.

One of the greatest heists in history. And now the very wealthy are even richer and the lockdowns have decimated the working class and small businesses.

CARES Act was a money pit to the connected.
So was the $2 trillion tax cut, primarily for the wealthiest Americans.

It doesn't matter who is in office. The rich will get theirs regardless.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:07 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Are required vaccine records for a child to attend school in violation of HIPPA laws? How do they get around that? I would assume due to being a minor or something.
How many of those required children vaccinations haven't been approved by the FDA...and were rushed into use without fear of financial/legal accountability?

People need to understand that this is, was and will never be about the vaccine...it's merely an excuse...a fulcrum to a deeper agenda...a digital life permit was the play.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:07 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So was the $2 trillion tax cut, primarily for the wealthiest Americans.

It doesn't matter who is in office. The rich will get their regardless.
You mean it benefited them the most? because this isnt factual and has been debunked.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:08 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How many of those required children vaccinations haven't been approved by the FDA...and were rushed into use?
BINGO
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:09 PM 03-30-2021
I think its important to note that your kid does NOT have to be vaccinated in multiple states to go to public school. And HIPAA laws in some states are way more strict than federal HIPAA aka TX-HB300
[Reply]
eDave 01:11 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How many of those required children vaccinations haven't been approved by the FDA...and were rushed into use?

People need to understand that is, was and will never be about the vaccine...it's merely an excuse...a fulcrum to a deeper agenda.
You didn't answer the question and discussed something that has nothing to do with the conversation regarding HIPPA so why did you even bother?

I found my answer.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:11 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You mean it benefited them the most? because this isnt factual and has been debunked.
Has it? I can't find a debunking from a source that isn't overtly biased.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:12 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Has it? I can't find a debunking from a source that isn't overtly biased.
Yes multiple sources across the board have stated 95%+ got tax cuts.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:13 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
So was the $2 trillion tax cut, primarily for the wealthiest Americans.

It doesn't matter who is in office. The rich will get theirs regardless.
True but you asked what the purpose of the vaccine passports were. I already showed how they made a ton of money off Covid and now can pivot to controlling all the new avenues by regimenting society.

Business doesn't like competition. The people in charge want monopoly power and as long as there is $$$$ to be made will keep this Virus Theater charade going.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:13 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Are required vaccine records for a child to attend school in violation of HIPPA laws? How do they get around that? I would assume due to being a minor or something.
Because you gave it to the school. Giving your own (or your child's) medical info to someone doesn't violate HIPAA.

Actually, giving someone else's medical info to someone doesn't violate HIPAA, assuming that you aren't a health care provider.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:14 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Because you gave it to the school. Giving your own (or your child's) medical info to someone doesn't violate HIPAA.
Correct,

And as stated before you also don't in some states have to vaccinate your kids.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:15 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yes multiple sources across the board have stated 95%+ got tax cuts.
That doesn't refute what I said. Even if every American received a tax cut, the cuts could still heavily favor the wealthy. The number of people who received a cut tells us nothing.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:17 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That doesn't refute what I said. Even if every American received a tax cut, the cuts could still heavily favor the wealthy. The number of people who received a cut tells us nothing.
That how math works, if the guy making 100k and the guy making 1million both got a 10% tax cut ofc it would "Favor" the guy making a million.

But both received a tax cut. So it benefitted both parties, your argument seems to be for a progressive tax system. (Which will never work)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up