ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Vaccine passports????
petegz28 08:09 AM 03-30-2021
Seem rather ridiculous and I cannot see how it's legal. We have people who do take vaccines on the basis of their religion. Is that now not a thing?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:23 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Here's the things every variant of the vaxx does not do:

1) provide sterilizing immunity
2) completely prevent symptoms or death
3) completely inhibit transmission
You still haven't explained how these assertions require vaccine passports.

1.Who cares

2.Nothing will do that.

3.Transmission to healthy or low risk people doesn't matter. Once the at risk people received their vaccine how are they helped?

Spell it out. What are the benefits?
[Reply]
petegz28 12:26 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
again with this:-)

So you support voter is now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:28 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You still haven't explained how these assertions require vaccine passports.

1.Who cares

2.Nothing will do that.

3.Transmission to healthy or low risk people doesn't matter. Once the at risk people received their vaccine how are they helped?

Spell it out. What are the benefits?
Long term, I don't see any need for them. Short term, while vaccinations are still ongoing, it is useful to know who is vaccinated for the purposes of safety at concerts, etc. They will help life get closer to normal more quickly, as opposed to keeping things the way they have been until most of the population has been vaccinated.

My opinion is that once Covid is "under control" and is no longer the big deal it is now, the vaccination cards will go away for everything but international travel.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:31 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Long term, I don't see any need for them. Short term, while vaccinations are still ongoing, it is useful to know who is vaccinated for the purposes of safety at concerts, etc. They will help life get closer to normal more quickly, as opposed to keeping things the way they have been until most of the population has been vaccinated.

My opinion is that once Covid is "under control" and is no longer the big deal it is now, the vaccination cards will go away for everything but international travel.

That's what they said when they passed the Patriot Act. This is just for the short-term. Still going.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:32 PM 03-30-2021
That's what they said when they passed the Patriot Act. This is just for the short-term. Still going.
This isn't the Patriot Act. If there was some nefarious plot in the works, lockdowns and masks wouldn't be going away, even in red states.

I have to wonder what the end game would be of such a plot. To reduce the world population by 5/6ths for some reason?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:36 PM 03-30-2021
5/6ths? That kinda makes all that "rigging the NFL" stuff seem pointless, doesn't it?
Please get 10 vaccines...to be extra safe...fucking worker ant.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:38 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
So you support voter is now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I support voter is now?
Do you support voter is now?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:39 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Please get 10 vaccines...to be extra safe...****ing worker ant.
But really, why go through the trouble of rigging the NFL, when you're going to kill most football fans anyway?

The global elite need to get their shit together.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:40 PM 03-30-2021

I have to wonder what the end game would be of such a plot. To reduce the world population by 5/6ths for some reason?
When you actually have a "wondering" thought...it'll be a first.

Because 1/6th of the population is easier to control...and with the advent/advancement of AI...they are considered menial, redundant and expendable.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:42 PM 03-30-2021
But really, why go through the trouble of rigging the NFL, when you're going to kill most football fans anyway?

The global elite need to get their shit together.
You should stick with the NFL being the threshold of your consciousness...low IQ is low IQ.

Taking a hundred leadership seminars at the Holiday Inn wont be able to fix it...
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:52 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
When you actually have a "wondering" thought...it'll be a first.

Because 1/6th of the population is easier to control...and with the advent/advancement of AI...they are considered menial, redundant and expendable.
Ah, so you were at the last global elite staff meeting. I'm surprised I didn't see you there. I couldn't believe it when Ted from Accounts Receivable said killing 5/6th is the way to go. I tried to tell the head honchos that killing 9/10ths would result in an even easier to control population, but of course they have no balls. Fuck it, I'm downloading the Indeed app.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:56 PM 03-30-2021
This isn't the Patriot Act. If there was some nefarious plot in the works, lockdowns and masks wouldn't be going away, even in red states.

Why is this different than the Patriot Act?

We were told that the government was here to protect us and these were short-term measures to protect Americans from imminent danger. Bin Laden dead but it has been renewed.

You don't need to go very far to see $$$ flowing. The fact is that Covid has been a great help to America's wealthiest families. Every 7 or 8 years Wall Street and the bankers ask us for a bailout. This time they got to use a virus to do a huge transfer of wealth. They learned the lesson from the Obama years to hide the fact that they screwed up or overextended on some of their financial tricks or investments.

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: May 1, 2020 ~

If a reputable polling outfit were to ask Americans what caused the current financial crisis on Wall Street, they would say the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. If Americans were asked in the same poll when the financial crisis on Wall Street started, they would tie it to outbreaks of the virus in the U.S. this year.

But as the timeline below and the chart above clearly substantiate, the financial crisis on Wall Street began in earnest on September 17, 2019, almost four months before the first death from coronavirus anywhere in the world was reported in China on January 11, 2020 and five months before the first death in the U.S. was reported on February 29, 2020, having occurred one day earlier on February 28. (See the New York Times coronavirus timetable here.)

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/...-and-timeline/
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:00 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
JFC you are a complete nut.

No, it does not.
Holy shit you are so wrong, where do you want me to start?
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Holy shit you are so wrong, where do you want me to start?
Are required vaccine records for a child to attend school in violation of HIPPA laws? How do they get around that? I would assume due to being a minor or something.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:02 PM 03-30-2021
Why is this different than the Patriot Act?

We were told that the government was here to protect us and these were short-term measures to protect Americans from imminent danger. Bin Laden dead but it has been renewed.

You don't need to go very far to see $$$ flowing. The fact is that Covid has been a great help to America's wealthiest families. Every 7 or 8 years Wall Street and the bankers ask us for a bailout. This time they got to use a virus to do a huge transfer of wealth. They learned the lesson from the Obama years to hide the fact that they screwed up or overextended on some of their financial tricks or investments.

By Pam Martens and Russ Martens: May 1, 2020 ~

If a reputable polling outfit were to ask Americans what caused the current financial crisis on Wall Street, they would say the coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic. If Americans were asked in the same poll when the financial crisis on Wall Street started, they would tie it to outbreaks of the virus in the U.S. this year.

But as the timeline below and the chart above clearly substantiate, the financial crisis on Wall Street began in earnest on September 17, 2019, almost four months before the first death from coronavirus anywhere in the world was reported in China on January 11, 2020 and five months before the first death in the U.S. was reported on February 29, 2020, having occurred one day earlier on February 28. (See the New York Times coronavirus timetable here.)

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2020/...-and-timeline/
They don't need a virus, or anything else to pull off a huge transfer of wealth. It's been ongoing for decades. That's why the middle class is all but gone, and income inequality has never been higher.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up