ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
Donger 12:51 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Showering less......or do you tell people you shower fewer than you used too??

:-):-):-):-)
Actually, that was a mistake/error on my part. Showering less is correct. Misread your post.

See how it's done when you're wrong, Daisy?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:56 PM 03-29-2021
Update from Texas: We still dont give a fuck and cases are down, everything is down about COVID.

Also alot more people walking around with no masks, and businesses that said they would enforce are not.

Cheers!
[Reply]
Donger 12:58 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Update from Texas: We still dont give a **** and cases are down, everything is down about COVID.

Also alot more people walking around with no masks, and businesses that said they would enforce are not.

Cheers!
Do you think cases are not going to rise?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:01 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Donít fucking care. Havenít cared about CASES ever. Ridiculous.
[Reply]
Donger 01:02 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Don’t ****ing care. Haven’t cared about CASES ever. Ridiculous.
You still have that position? Weird. Same as BEP. Good company.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:02 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Update from Texas: We still dont give a fuck and cases are down, everything is down about COVID.

Cheers!
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:02 PM 03-29-2021
I'm sure they will, but that's their problem. They've been warned, so fuck 'em.
[Reply]
Donger 01:05 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm sure they will, but that's their problem. They've been warned, so **** 'em.
The real issue is that it won't stay there, if they experience new case growth. Hopefully with a 1/3 of the country with at least one shot and probably 100 million infections, it will be relatively minimal.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:06 PM 03-29-2021
The real issue is that it won't stay there, if they experience new case growth. Hopefully with a 1/3 of the country with at least one shot and probably 100 million infections, it will be relatively minimal.
Hopefully, but I've gotten the vaccine. I'm no longer worried about rubes' unwillingness to follow simple guidelines.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:06 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by :
New data from Mexico indicates that the death toll from the coronavirus is far higher than previously thought.

A report published by Mexico's health ministry showed that by mid-February there had been just over 294,000 deaths "associated with COVID-19" – a nearly 60% increase from the originally published figure.

That figure has since risen by almost 27,000 more deaths through March, bringing the total to more than 321,000.

The new report was published Saturday with little fanfare...
Mexico revises coronavirus death toll up by 60%, suffering second-most deaths globally

But many of the same leftists who demand Wu Flu lockdowns and compliance will still be demanding that we continue to allow the border to remain open.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:09 PM 03-29-2021
You still have that position? Weird. Same as BEP. Good company.
Letís start tracking cold CASES. Or whatever CASES you choose. Itís a stupid statistic that means nothing. CASES!!! means shit.

And answer me this, Mister Vaccine Proponent: the HIV virus which impacts DNA has been around for about 40 years, but there is no vaccine. Less than a year in to this farce, weíve rolled out multiple mRNA vaccines. How exactly does that work?
[Reply]
Donger 01:16 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Letís start tracking cold CASES. Or whatever CASES you choose. Itís a stupid statistic that means nothing. CASES!!! means shit.

And answer me this, Mister Vaccine Proponent: the HIV virus which impacts DNA has been around for about 40 years, but there is no vaccine. Less than a year in to this farce, weíve rolled out multiple mRNA vaccines. How exactly does that work?
So, when Texas cases spiked at the end of 2020 and into 2021, and those cases turned into three hundred dead Texans per day, that meant nothing to you?

My understanding is that HIV mutates extremely quickly and hence, vaccine development is very challenging. There actually is an HIV vaccine in trial now.

The concept of mRNA vaccines has been around for almost 20 years.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:54 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Does anyone really take Fauci seriously anymore?

Nonstop goalpost moving. Nonstop fearmongering.
Donger and Adolph need a god, he is that to them. All 5 foot of him.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:56 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Donger and Adolph need a god, he is that to them. All 5 foot of him.
Nope, gods are for those who need an emotional crutch to make it through life.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:57 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nope, gods are for those who need an emotional crutch to make it through life.
See Fauci
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up