ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
KC_Lee 10:51 AM 03-29-2021
Alexa can you show an example of talking out of both sides of your mouth?

I found this...

A new @CDCMMWR finds mRNA #COVID19 vaccines highly effective in preventing COVID-19 among health care & other essential workers. The mRNA vaccines reduced the risk of infection by 80% after the 1st dose and 90% following the 2nd dose. Learn more: https://t.co/iqB1UvuF05. pic.twitter.com/alDyojp0v1

— CDC (@CDCgov) March 29, 2021


BREAKING: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky warns that she feels “impending doom” with the Covid case trajectory. “Right now I’m scared.” pic.twitter.com/MSJDQWRifA

— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) March 29, 2021

[Reply]
petegz28 10:51 AM 03-29-2021
Does the data show impending doom? No

Did she promise to tell the truth? Yes

Does she have access to the data? Yes

Does the data show impending doom? No

Did she say "impending doom"? Yes

So she lied.

Don't give a fuck what she "feels". That's a convenient excuse for lying.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:52 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, you said that she was lying. Do you actually deny that fact?
Read slower...
[Reply]
tmax63 10:52 AM 03-29-2021
I get really suspicious when the pundits use percentages instead of numbers. That normally means that the numbers are too low to create a dramatic effect so they switch to percentages. I mean a 300% increase of 1 is 4 but it just doesn't carry same effect as 300 PERCENT INCREASE.
[Reply]
Donger 10:53 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Does the data show impending doom? No

Did she promise to tell the truth? Yes

Does she have access to the data? Yes

Does the data show impending doom? No

Did she say "impending doom"? Yes

So she lied.

Don't give a **** what she "feels". That's a convenient excuse for lying.
Still waiting for you to show that she doesn't feel impending doom, Daisy. Hint: you can't. So, yet again, you're wrong. Always a pleasure.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:54 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Alexa can you show an example of talking out of both sides of your mouth?

I found this...



She could have stated what the data showed or what she "felt". She chose to state what she "felt" even though the data doesn't support such feelings.

But naw, she is just saying......
[Reply]
Monticore 10:54 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Governments use fear to control people. They always need an enemy to justify their existence and/or policy agendas. Those who live by the state, die by the state. Just read some history.
Fear has also been used to help people with little understanding do things for their own benefit.

A doctor telling a patient he will most likely die if he continues to do X , is using fear in an attempt to make them comprehend a situation so he might be more willing do something for his own benefit.

A parent telling their kids if they root for the Raiders they will grow up to be a criminal is another example.
[Reply]
Donger 10:55 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Read slower...
So you do deny that you claimed she was lying, even though I just posted your own words showing that you do.

How wonderful...

:-)

Moron.

Reminds me of when you thought less and fewer are the same thing.
[Reply]
Donger 10:56 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Alexa can you show an example of talking out of both sides of your mouth?

I found this...



That's not a contradiction.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:56 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Still waiting for you to show that she doesn't feel impending doom, Daisy. Hint: you can't. So, yet again, you're wrong. Always a pleasure.
Sure I can. There isn't any data to support such a claim.

I can say I have cancer but if there is no data to support it and I go out and say it then I am lying.


You just want to argue. But I will remember this the next time you try to state something as a fact when you have absolutely no proof.

:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 10:57 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So you do deny that you claimed she was lying, even though I just posted your own words showing that you do.

How wonderful...

:-)

Moron.

Reminds me of when you thought less and fewer are the same thing.
Kinda like when you didn't think you actually had to wash your legs in the shower?

:-)


Please keep digging your rabbit hole...
[Reply]
Donger 10:58 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Sure I can. There isn't any data to support such a claim.

I can say I have cancer but if there is no data to support it and I go out and say it then I am lying.


You just want to argue. But I will remember this the next time you try to state something as a fact when you have absolutely no proof.

:-)
Sure. You can, but you shouldn't, because you are wrong. Cases are going back and she's concerned about it. She claims that makes her feel impending doom. You say that's a lie. You don't know that, so you're wrong yet again.

It's not hard, Daisy. Well, maybe it is for you.
[Reply]
Donger 10:59 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Kinda like when you didn't think you actually had to wash your legs in the shower?

:-)


Please keep digging your rabbit hole...
Daisy: "I'm going to put muh beer in the fridge and make it fewer hot!"

:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 10:59 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sure. You can, but you shouldn't, because you are wrong. Cases are going back and she's concerned about it. She claims that makes her feel impending doom. You say that's a lie. You don't know that, so you're wrong yet again.

It's not hard, Daisy. Well, maybe it is for you.
It is a lie. She knows the data doesn't support her saying that. But you keep going because you know what she isn't lying....somehow
[Reply]
Donger 11:00 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It is a lie. She knows the data doesn't support her saying that. But you keep going because you know what she isn't lying....somehow
The data show that cases are rising again. Do you deny that? I don't know if she's lying or not, Daisy. I didn't make that claim. You did, and you just did it again...

:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up