ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:25 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by tmax63:
I'm sick of them trying to keep the country living in fear. Yes, it's killed more people in one year than the flu did because it's a new virus that we didn't have vaccines or treatment protocols or any herd immunity yet. We now have vaccines, better protocols and the beginning of some herd immunity. It's time to get on with life before they destroy what economy is left. Both sides have already destroyed our children's economy by spending like drunken sailors on shore leave.
Actually, it hasn't. It's fatality level is on par with the flu, some claim even lower. Meanwhile flu and other deaths are apparently way down.

I posted a link to a Lancet article from last March 2020, that had a chart of the fatality numbers based on Wuhan numbers before it fully played-out here. If one bothered to look up the fatality rate of seasonal flu and compared it to these numbers, one would see the fatality rate was on par with seasonal flu. That is exactly how it really played-out ultimately too. Where it differed was that it had higher infectivity rate but much lower fatality rate.

It's the people in charge, who have a political agenda and their media handmaidens on board with the same agenda that have been the major problem.
[Reply]
TLO 10:26 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Well, it's time to get over it—like plent of others.
I am over it. Have been for a couple months.
[Reply]
Donger 10:26 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Is impending doom accurate? Does she know it isn’t? Did she say it anyway?

We know you support lying if the means justify the ends, just own it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You stated that she's lying. That means you know that she does not feel doom and said she feels it anyway. That's would be a lie on her part.

So, how do you know she does not feel impending doom?

Hint: you don't, so you're wrong, yet again, moron.
[Reply]
Donger 10:28 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Actually, it hasn't. It's fatality level is on par with the flu, some claim even lower. Meanwhile flu and other deaths are apparently way down.

I posted a link to a Lancet article from last March 2020, that had a chart of the fatality numbers based on Wuhan numbers before it fully played-out here. If one bothered to look up the fatality rate of seasonal flu and compared it to these numbers, one would see the fatality rate was on par with seasonal flu. That is exactly how it really played-out ultimately too. Where it differed was that it had higher infectivity rate but much lower fatality rate.

It's the people in charge, who have a political agenda and their media handmaidens on board with the same agenda that have been the major problem.
I suppose if you think a six times higher IFR is "on par with flu," sure.

Nutter.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:28 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You stated that she's lying. That means you know that she does not feel doom and said she feels it anyway. That's would be a lie on her part.

So, how do you know she does not feel impending doom?

Hint: you don't, so you're wrong, yet again, moron.
That's not what I said but you just think you're so clever.

I know what the data says

I know what she said she promised to tell the truth

I know she didn't do it

I know you will spin until you think you're right even though there is no scenario in which you are

Have a good day, Donger


And remember this the next time you claim to know something for a "fact" when you have no evidence thereof. Like you did with Trump for 4 years.

:-)

Have a nice one.....go put your 3 masks back on
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:29 AM 03-29-2021
Governments use fear to control people. They always need an enemy to justify their existence and/or policy agendas. Those who live by the state, die by the state. Just read some history.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:32 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Governments use fear to control people. They always need an enemy to justify their existence and/or policy agendas. Just read some history.
Problem-Reaction-Solutuion. A tried-and-true TRIFECTA
[Reply]
petegz28 10:33 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Governments use fear to control people. They always need an enemy to justify their existence and/or policy agendas. Those who live by the state, die by the state. Just read some history.
This is where you and I agree. Don't forget though it's also a tool to keep people divided.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:34 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:

Have a nice one.....go put your 3 masks back on
:-)

So long as his fingers can type, those masks never muzzle him.
[Reply]
Donger 10:35 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
That's not what I said but you just think you're so clever.
Yes, it is, Daisy:

she promised to tell the truth she lies

You don't know if she's lying or not. So, again, wrong again.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:38 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci is the voice of reason compared to Dr Ding....

Heartbreaking—younger Brazilians are now dying from #COVID19 more than last year–likely due to #P1.

➡️Age 30-59 saw deaths jump from Jan-mid March by 317%, versus 223% for ���� overall.

➡️Young adult Brazilians also dying per capita much more than UK����—see��

HT chart @sinichol pic.twitter.com/sxBS7eWRPx

— Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) March 28, 2021

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:44 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Fauci is the voice of reason compared to Dr Ding....

Dying with the C0vids or from the C0vids?
[Reply]
Donger 10:49 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Dying with the C0vids or from the C0vids?
A man with advanced cancer contracts COVID-19 and is struggling to breathe. He is admitted to the ICU and intubated. He does not survive.

Was his death caused by COVID-19?
[Reply]
petegz28 10:49 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, it is, Daisy:

she promised to tell the truth she lies

You don't know if she's lying or not. So, again, wrong again.
That is what I said. You cut off the first part. And no, I am not wrong about a damn thing on this. Keep spinning....
[Reply]
Donger 10:50 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
That is what I said. You cut off the first part. And no, I am not wrong about a damn thing on this. Keep spinning....
Yes, you said that she was lying. Do you actually deny that fact?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 26
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up