ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 26
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CDC: A "sense of impending doom" ...
petegz28 09:26 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci and the CDC are out scaring the masses this morning

CDC director speaks of impending doom, warns of increase in U.S. COVID-19 cases
https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pm...covid-19-cases
[Reply]
petegz28 09:27 AM 03-29-2021
To be clear it was not Fauci who used that term, it was Dr. Walensky
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:28 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
To be clear it was not Fauci who used that term, it was Dr. Wilenski (sp?)
You'd have to go out of your way to listen to them. Since you know you aren't going to like what they have to say, why bother?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:31 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
You'd have to go out of your way to listen to them. Since you know you aren't going to like what they have to say, why bother?
It was reported in CNBC you fuckface, idiot. It's not going out of the way at all.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:32 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
It was reported in CNBC you ****face, idiot. It's not going out of the way at all.
Then maybe you should watch The Weather Channel instead, so you can get through the morning without whining like a little bitch.
[Reply]
Donger 09:34 AM 03-29-2021
Fauci living rent-free, it seems.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:34 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Then maybe you should watch The Weather Channel instead, so you can get through the morning without whining like a little bitch.
Says the whiny fuck face.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:34 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Fauci living rent-free, it seems.
you'll be dead soon so don't worry...DOOM!!! DOOM!!! DOOM!!!!!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:35 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Then maybe you should watch The Weather Channel instead, so you can get through the morning without whining like a little bitch.
:-)you telling anyone what to do :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:35 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
you'll be dead soon so don't worry...DOOM!!! DOOM!!! DOOM!!!!!
Whine!!! Whine!!! Whine!!!
[Reply]
petegz28 09:36 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Whine!!! Whine!!! Whine!!!
Yes, you do it well....very well
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:38 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
:-)you telling anyone what to do :-)
Time for you to post another retarded YouTube link. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:42 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
you'll be dead soon so don't worry...DOOM!!! DOOM!!! DOOM!!!!!
Well, there's plenty of room in there for him.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:43 AM 03-29-2021
Link to the CNBC report....
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cdc-...m-scared-.html

Really comes off as overly-dramatic. If her answer is more people need to get vaccinated and we are on the way to 200mil being stuck then I am not sure what all the doom shit is. Sounds like we would be better off than previous waves simply due to the number of people already stuck.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:46 AM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Link to the CNBC report....
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/29/cdc-...m-scared-.html

Really comes off as overly-dramatic. If her answer is more people need to get vaccinated and we are on the way to 200mil being stuck then I am not sure what all the doom shit is. Sounds like we would be better off than previous waves simply due to the number of people already stuck.
Im going to pause here, Im going to lose the script, and Im going to reflect on the recurring feeling I have of impending doom, Walensky said.

She literally went off-script and expressed her personal, gut feeling.

Much ado about nothing.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 26
1 234511 > Last »
Up