ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Kristi Noem: Lighting It Up at CPAC
T-post Tom 01:40 PM 02-28-2021
:-)

[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:39 PM 02-28-2021
Dumb, somewhat attractive, Gov of sparsely populated state...been there, dumb that
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:55 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Trump will have long since pleaded to finance charges by that time. I'll place the o/u on the 22 midterms for when 45 has to pay the piper for his years of bullshit.
[Reply]
mkp785 07:58 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Dumb, somewhat attractive, Gov of sparsely populated state...been there, dumb that
I put her roughly on par with the only fans mom. Probably looks pretty similar once everything is off. Smaller boobage though.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:03 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
I put her roughly on par with the only fans mom. Probably looks pretty similar once everything is off. Smaller boobage though.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 08:09 PM 02-28-2021
You referring to the MILF to sexually frustrated Democrats, Laura Kelly?
[Reply]
Pogue 12:54 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
She's doing good for now
For now, yes.

The Palin comparisons are a lazy analysis of Governor Noem. The kind of analysis the Lincoln Project turds make.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:55 AM 03-01-2021
Yet more accomplished than Hillary.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:36 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
That's a false accusation, man. I care deeply about the debt we are saddling our children with. It sickens me to the core that full grown adults would look to the government for survival. Full grown ADULTS they say. It's freakin' NUTS!!
You already admitted you don’t mind saddling your children with debt for Pentagon or Israel spending .

Originally Posted by :
Do guys like me and you need government handouts to survive? I highly doubt it. It's the welfare class that jerks off about government handouts. Not us! We can carry our own weight.
Why haven’t I seen you complain about those welfare babies in Tel Aviv?

Originally Posted by :
I look down my nose at the welfare class here in modern day America. I would like to think you do to. Or maybe we need to drag in some more of the welfare class? :-)
Our “welfare” class gets very little of our discretionary budget. The Pentagon/Security complex takes about 70% of every dollar.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 10:37 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You already admitted you don’t mind saddling your children with debt for Pentagon or Israel spending .
What? Where did I say that? I remember saying that those places would be less of a problem for me than other areas of spending. But I would and do give both a thumbs down if given a choice. I will put an * next to the Israel spending comment and explain that in a minute.

Why haven’t I seen you complain about those welfare babies in Tel Aviv?
I guess because I don't vote in Tel Aviv. What foreign nations do with their dime is of no concern to me. Now like I have said, if it is our dime in the discussion, that changes the conversation. I am an Israel lover, but not so far as with the American taxpayers dime.

Our “welfare” class gets very little of our discretionary budget. The Pentagon/Security complex takes about 70% of every dollar.
As well they shouldn't. National defense is the governments responsibility. Feeding parasites is not the governments responsibility.

Now do I think the Pentagon needs a haircut? Absolutely!! But the social safety net gets cut more if I have a say.

*Do I think Israel needs American tax dollars? That depends on what they do with them. Personally, I would LOVE to cut Israel a yearly check in exchange for them babysitting the Middle East. In the long run, we would end up way ahead I think. Our boys come home and in return, we get the good guys babysitting that middle eastern mess. Israel buys most of it's military weaponry off of us I think (I might be incorrect there, correct me if I'm wrong)

American industry benefits AND it's Israeli blood being risked in the babysitting of those Middle Eastern tards. The American taxpayer is, yet again, the loser in this scenario. But at least we get something in return for our wasted dollars. :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:18 PM 03-01-2021
Israel gives our military tech to China. China also steals it from us.
[Reply]
banyon 12:22 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Funny how the right learned no lessons from the whole Sarah Palin thing.
Noem is my governor and I have followed her closely. There are a lot of things I dislike about her, but she is not in the category of Palin. She's very quick on her feet and not a dullard. It would be a mistake to underestimate her, especially her ambition.

There was talk around the Mt. Rushmore July 3 event where Trump spoke that Noem was being vetted to replace Pence on the ticket.

After Jan. 6, I have no trouble seeing the Trump re-elect ticket featuring Noem.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:05 PM 03-01-2021
Someone could point out the reasons Republicans voted against it?

Think it might have something to do with only 9% of the money going to actual Covid crap, and most of it going to democrat pet projects and bullshit we shouldn't be printing money to fund?
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:11 PM 03-01-2021

I'll say one thing for you CosHoe, you're always good for at least 1 surprise per post....I mean, like a fingernail found in a cup of gas station chili....but there is always something.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:21 PM 03-01-2021
She isn't 420 friendly so I'll definitely be swiping left.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 04:31 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Someone could point out the reasons Republicans voted against it?

Think it might have something to do with only 9% of the money going to actual Covid crap, and most of it going to democrat pet projects and bullshit we shouldn't be printing money to fund?
Yea, when I go to the bank and borrow $1k (in my children's name), the first thing I do is slide $90 bucks in my pocket. Then I walk out of the bank and give the remaining $910 to the first random stranger I meet. I mean, it just makes sense doesn't it? I can bring a smile to a random person's face. The warmth I feel is just amazing :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up