ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Media Center>The Best of Times - Kurt Russell & Peyton Manning
KChiefs1 02:00 PM 01-29-2021
Always liked this movie...nice watch.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:04 PM 01-29-2021
Peyton's Places is [un]surprisingly enjoyable all through.
Peytie-pie has a knack for editing, improv and comedic timing.

And that little shot of him calling his dad his favorite QB gets me every single time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:05 PM 01-29-2021
And, even if you're not interested in Kurt and Peyton chatting, that summation of the game by Kurt near the end of the episode is FUCKING EPIC. [starts around 19:30]

'Can you get guys to believe in something they didn't know was going to happen?'

YEEEEEARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!

via Gfycat

[Reply]
carcosa 02:10 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

And that little shot of him calling his dad his favorite QB gets me every single time.
I honestly wish he didn't have such a likable personality. Because otherwise I would hate him 100% instead of just 99%
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:32 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I honestly wish he didn't have such a likable personality. Because otherwise I would hate him 100% instead of just 99%
He's hard to hate that's for damn sure.

I always wanted him to do color on NFL games.
[Reply]
alanm 03:16 PM 01-29-2021

This one with Dave Letterman is the funniest one I have seen bar none. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:33 PM 01-30-2021
This is how much I love Best of Times: I actually watched that whole video even though that sonofabitch Manning was in it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:35 PM 01-31-2021
Newest

EDIT - takedown
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 06:23 PM 02-01-2021
Complete garbage
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:18 PM 02-01-2021
That was great. Damn, I miss Robin.

Love Kurt Russell though. Always liked him as an actor, and can't really think of a movie he ever did that I didn't like. But he also always came across as just a real guy. Someone that you'd probably really enjoy hanging out with.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:21 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

It is. Peyton does a great job in these pieces. And he not only gets some great guests, but he gets some great reactions/conversations with them as well. It doesn't feel scripted like a lot of host/special guest shows.
[Reply]
Mennonite 07:33 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That was great. Damn, I miss Robin.

Love Kurt Russell though. Always liked him as an actor, and can't really think of a movie he ever did that I didn't like. But he also always came across as just a real guy. Someone that you'd probably really enjoy hanging out with.

The commentary tracks he did with John Carpenter were gold.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:03 PM 02-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
The commentary tracks he did with John Carpenter were gold.
Welp, now I know what I'll be doing later tonight. Thx.
[Reply]
olout 05:41 AM 02-05-2021
Robin Williams and Kurt Russell play guys in their 30's who put their marraiges in jeopardy by deciding (Russell somewhat reluctantly) to replay their heartbreaking tie with rival Bakersfield years after the fact. I chose this movie as my fave to write a college essay about using help of https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/mypaperwriter/ . Williams is ok, but Russell is flat-out great as legendary Taft quarterback Remo Hightower. Holly Palance does a nice and attractive turn as Williams' wife, who could live without this rematch. Film is worth watching just to see the famed Remo in action. Highly recommended.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:02 AM 02-05-2021
I see this movie is on Amazon. I need to watch watch it as I’ve never seen it.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up