ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Regret voting for Biden thread
Pogue 06:10 PM 01-23-2021

Native American tribes are getting what they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vbuUt1G5Ok

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:31 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
:-):-) We trumpers are smart enough to know that trump supporters didnít storm the Capitol

Nope. The Trump supporters were outside in the thousands peaceably protesting while something like 300 people (some Antifa agitators) were in there egging those fools on.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:40 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
So this is ACTUALLY a thing, HONK HONK:

Any opinions on why it's Andrew Jackson?
Iím glad they are focusing on important things like this and an impeachment of a private citizen.

We need to figure out how to burn this whole thing down before itís too late.
[Reply]
Sorry 07:43 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Hilarious I mentioned this in the election night thread that I knew of many people who only voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump. This is what you get when you vote for someone just because you don't like the other guy. Liberals are ****ing idiots and case in point the ones who post in this forum
You literally support a pussy grabber that incited riots against the govt. you have zero intellect
[Reply]
Sorry 07:43 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Nope. The Trump supporters were outside in the thousands peaceably protesting while something like 300 people (some Antifa agitators) were in there egging those fools on.
Lmfao!!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:45 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Lmfao!!

Sonny - you have to HAVE an ass before you can laugh it off.......
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 07:47 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Sorry:
incited riots against the govt.
:-)!!
[Reply]
mkp785 08:07 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
:-):-) We trumpers are smart enough to know that trump supporters didnít storm the Capitol
You're one of the dumber ones here if you believe that.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:10 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
You're one of the dumber ones here if you believe that.
There was no "storming" of anything lol. Larpers larping and breaking furniture, looked awesome to me.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:19 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Literally nobody is dumb enough to believe this nonsense. Not even you.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:24 PM 01-25-2021

[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:27 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Believe whatever the hell you wish - I could care less. Bet you believe that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy, right?

Or that Ted Kennedy tried to save Mary Joe Kapechne that night.

Or that the Queen of England had nothing to do with Diana's death.

Or that the Gulf of Tonkin actually happened.

Let's face facts here. There are far too many of you folks that insist on being "Comfortably Numb".........been that way the majority of your lives.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:45 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
How do you prove rape with a DNA test? Does DNA mutate or something when it's consensual sex vs. rape?

Indeed. I was wondering the very same thing.............Hell, I thought this Lex guy was so damned smart...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:21 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You're dumb enough to believe the fake media narratives though. That's pretty bottom of the barrel lack of common sense.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:10 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're dumb enough to believe the fake media narratives though. That's pretty bottom of the barrel lack of common sense.
That's the thing, it's one thing to believe "right wing news sources," like controlled opp Fox. But to actually believe mainstream fake news.. it's either a sign of mental illness, complete brainwashing, or extremely low iq. There are levels to this stuff. I can actually talk sensibly to Fox news fanatics.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:25 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
There was no "storming" of anything lol. Larpers larping and breaking furniture, looked awesome to me.
Well you're a nazi sympathizer with your constant calls for death and N-word bombs so not much of surprise there. BTW while we're here feel like dropping anymore racial slurs....?

Come on you know you want to.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up