ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Regret voting for Biden thread
Pogue 06:10 PM 01-23-2021

Native American tribes are getting what they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vbuUt1G5Ok

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:36 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
No, the E. Jean Carroll who was raped by the pussy grabber and can prove it with a DNA test.

Now that Trump can't hide behind Presidential immunity any more, his day in court for this (and many other things) will come.
How do you prove rape with a DNA test? Does DNA mutate or something when it's consensual sex vs. rape?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 02:47 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
How do you prove rape with a DNA test? Does DNA mutate or something when it's consensual sex vs. rape?
She claims Trump raped her. Trump has said over and over that he never even met her. If Trump's DNA is found in the semen on her dress, that's a pretty strong indication that he is lying.

So if it turns out to be his DNA, will you believe Trump when he changes his story and says "Oh yeah, I remember now. We had sex and she loved it."?
[Reply]
ImmodiumAD 02:47 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
This thread turned into an absolute shit show. That's fitting, though, given that we're now living in Bidenworld.
I think I can fix that. Who sprung a leak?
[Reply]
Over Yonder 02:58 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
She claims Trump raped her. Trump has said over and over that he never even met her. If Trump's DNA is found in the semen on her dress, that's a pretty strong indication that he is lying.

So if it turns out to be his DNA, will you believe Trump when he changes his story and says "Oh yeah, I remember now. We had sex and she loved it."?
I'm not familiar with her or the situation. I was just curious if you knew something about DNA that I didn't. I don't pretend Trump to be a saint. If he did it, he did it. With that said, I am generally skeptical of these cases where the woman comes out of the shadows years later and just so happens to point the finger at the rich celebrity. Not saying that's what is happening here. Like I said, I don't know anything about the case.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:24 PM 01-24-2021
Letís turn the power grid over to China.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden...an-power-grid/
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:42 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If people insist upon sticking with Trump, they are BEGGING for more of what Biden and Pelosi will be shoving down our throats.

And what on earth makes anyone believe that they won't be shoving their crap down Americas throats anyway?

What have we to lose?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:47 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Trump got this thing started, but needs to step aside, as does the rest of his family. They need to find Trump 2.0. Great policy ideas, positive can do attitude, without the asshole Twattering and constant self driven drama. No idea who that is, but he\she is out there.

It's really not that hard. Just have the same drive and enthusiasm, but be good natured and good tempered, kill them with humor and kindness, and win until you get tired of winning. Too bad for Trump, he had a lot of great qualities. Next version needs to be better and not be named Trump.
He needs to sue the Senate for even having an impeachment trial in the Senate when he is out of office. Or this can be done to every other former president. Bunch of evil clowns.

As for another taking his place not being named Trump—if anything he has the most recognizable brand and he's a master at marketing and selling it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:48 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:

Holy shit! He really has been sold and bought to China.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:49 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I can't see any other alternative other than a "Patriot Party". The fascist democrats don't give a damn - the pussy republicans have no fight in them.

And yet, people wonder why those tens of thousands marched on the capital.........

America is sick to death of these charlatan assholes on both sides.
Oh yes. An amount of people who think they are a big group just because they yell the loudest. But not close to big enough to carry election and as an added bonus a lot of them don't believe in voting.

What can I do to convince you to make this happen right now
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:55 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:

I'm getting the feeling I should start turning my investments toward China-favorable ventures. It might be the smart play...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:57 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Oh yes. An amount of people who think they are a big group just because they yell the loudest. But not close to big enough to carry election and as an added bonus a lot of them don't believe in voting.

Romney has already killed the GOP so they won't win again, so who cares what the new "conservative" party (that won't win for a long time) will be named?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:58 PM 01-24-2021

Truly, I do not believe that you have any idea whatsoever the amount of AMERICANS who are fed up with BOTH "parties"..........

But, when you guys win an "election" in cities where more votes were counted than actual registered voters - well, is it any wonder why we AMERICANS have had enough?

I know that I have had enough. It's time for a third party of AMERICANS.
[Reply]
ghak99 03:59 PM 01-24-2021

If you Banzia jump off the top of the 12th street bridge head first I'll donate a mid four digit sum and a month of my time toward making it happen.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:01 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm getting the feeling I should start turning my investments toward China-favorable ventures. It might be the smart play...
Been buying BABA. Don't feel good about it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:13 PM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Truly, I do not believe that you have any idea whatsoever the amount of AMERICANS who are fed up with BOTH "parties"..........

But, when you guys win an "election" in cities where more votes were counted than actual registered voters - well, is it any wonder why we AMERICANS have had enough?

I know that I have had enough. It's time for a third party of AMERICANS.
It's less than the amount of Americans who voted for Joe Biden and now you want to splinter that number.

You can save me your fatalist grand standing I don't give a shit how terrible you think our country is now.

Forward to the part where you use all of the hot air you make ij this board to create the Patriot Party. Be useful.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 23
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up