ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Regret voting for Biden thread
Pogue 06:10 PM 01-23-2021

Native American tribes are getting what they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vbuUt1G5Ok

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:38 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If we are lucky, we'll get a version of Trump with all the policy ideas, like not selling us out to China, and much much less of the narcissism. Not sure who that would be, but lets hope they exist.

Biden isn't actually competent mentally and is only doing what his handlers tell him at this point.
A new leader of the movement is needed. But few Republicans are made for the fight—they cave too easily. Heck! Even Trump caved too often.

Rumor has it, that Ivanka is going to primary Rubio, here in Florida. She's no improvement—nothing but a very "woke" progressive Democrat. She said at the first RNC in 2016 how it's been hard for her to support Republicans. Now, that's what I call a a real interloper.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:56 AM 01-24-2021
I can't see any other alternative other than a "Patriot Party". The fascist democrats don't give a damn - the pussy republicans have no fight in them.


And yet, people wonder why those tens of thousands marched on the capital.........

America is sick to death of these charlatan assholes on both sides.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:11 AM 01-24-2021
Trump got this thing started, but needs to step aside, as does the rest of his family. They need to find Trump 2.0. Great policy ideas, positive can do attitude, without the asshole Twattering and constant self driven drama. No idea who that is, but he\she is out there.

It's really not that hard. Just have the same drive and enthusiasm, but be good natured and good tempered, kill them with humor and kindness, and win until you get tired of winning. Too bad for Trump, he had a lot of great qualities. Next version needs to be better and not be named Trump.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:34 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I can't see any other alternative other than a "Patriot Party". The fascist democrats don't give a damn - the pussy republicans have no fight in them.


And yet, people wonder why those tens of thousands marched on the capital.........

America is sick to death of these charlatan assholes on both sides.
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Trump got this thing started, but needs to step aside, as does the rest of his family. They need to find Trump 2.0. Great policy ideas, positive can do attitude, without the asshole Twattering and constant self driven drama. No idea who that is, but he\she is out there.

It's really not that hard. Just have the same drive and enthusiasm, but be good natured and good tempered, kill them with humor and kindness, and win until you get tired of winning. Too bad for Trump, he had a lot of great qualities. Next version needs to be better and not be named Trump.
If people insist upon sticking with Trump, they are BEGGING for more of what Biden and Pelosi will be shoving down our throats.
[Reply]
TLO 09:38 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
yikes, this lady is a joke.

She says "uh" more than Bill Self
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:44 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
If we are lucky, we'll get a version of Trump with all the policy ideas, like not selling us out to China, and much much less of the narcissism. Not sure who that would be, but lets hope they exist.

Biden isn't actually competent mentally and is only doing what his handlers tell him at this point.
I have no hope of ever getting an honest introspective answer, but I would be fascinated to see what the replies would be to the question.

What action or policy by Trump would have caused you, if he had the same messaging structure and media support, to say 'that's it, fuck Obama' or 'that's it, fuck Biden' if one of them had done it and you learned of it from a friendly media.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:46 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I can't see any other alternative other than a "Patriot Party". The fascist democrats don't give a damn - the pussy republicans have no fight in them.


And yet, people wonder why those tens of thousands marched on the capital.........

America is sick to death of these charlatan assholes on both sides.
:-):-)


and I am off DC for the day
[Reply]
Katipan 09:52 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I have no hope of ever getting an honest introspective answer, but I would be fascinated to see what the replies would be to the question.

What action or policy by Trump would have caused you, if he had the same messaging structure and media support, to say 'that's it, **** Obama' or 'that's it, **** Biden' if one of them had done it and you learned of it from a friendly media.
All boo boo had to do to win 99% of the undecideds was give any indication that he could have been wrong.

About anything.
Ever.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:57 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
All boo boo had to do to win 99% of the undecideds was give any indication that he could have been wrong.

About anything.
Ever.
Not at all the question I asked, but thanks anyway.

Are you asserting that admitting failure is a dispositive quality you seek in chief executives?

And do you have a list of chief executives who gained your support for admitting they were wrong on fundamental perspectives without blaming the doggedness or tactics of the opposition?
[Reply]
theoldcoach 09:57 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I can't see any other alternative other than a "Patriot Party". The fascist democrats don't give a damn - the pussy republicans have no fight in them.


And yet, people wonder why those tens of thousands marched on the capital.........

America is sick to death of these charlatan assholes on both sides.
Exactly Brother!
[Reply]
Katipan 09:59 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not at all the question I asked, but thanks anyway.

Are you asserting that admitting failure is a dispositive quality you seek in chief executives?
That's because you want to blame the media.

Like Trump didn't express himself all he wanted and in whatever form.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:01 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Not at all the question I asked, but thanks anyway.

Are you asserting that admitting failure is a dispositive quality you seek in chief executives?

And do you have a list of chief executives who gained your support for admitting they were wrong on fundamental perspectives without blaming the doggedness or tactics of the opposition?
Fuck yes.

What kind of fucking moron thinks anyone is perfect?
[Reply]
Katipan 10:02 AM 01-24-2021
Oh Lord Baby, you'll have to compose your thoughts at once. Your constant editing looks like an Adderall binge.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:02 AM 01-24-2021
This is the guy they voted for, King of Dark Money.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-reeled-...183200116.html

Of course the other guy was Trump, so . . .
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:02 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
That's because you want to blame the media.

Like Trump didn't express himself all he wanted and in whatever form.
Is it your position that your opposition to Trump is more that he's Trump than any particular policy?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 23
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up