ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Regret voting for Biden thread
Pogue 06:10 PM 01-23-2021

Native American tribes are getting what they voted for. pic.twitter.com/vbuUt1G5Ok

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 23, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:00 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Weíve already seen how he handles it. Like a Pakistani c-store operator. PLEASE COME RIGHT IN!

So you acknowledge demand, but not supply?

Good parrot. Your media masters are proud.
Are you suggesting that supply is already down because of Biden? Surely not.

100 days in, and it's already time to get fitted for your pussy hat.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:17 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I've talked to several friends that voted Biden that admit they didn't think the Biden administration would be this competent.
:-)

That's like saying-yeah the Hindenburg Zeppelin was burning, but I didn't think it would crash.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:16 AM 04-08-2021
I've talked to several friends that voted Biden that admit they didn't think the Biden administration would be this competent.
You and your friends are loons.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:18 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I just saw Joe as someone who would spend too much time trying to enact bipartisanship at all costs with a party on the other side who does not act in good faith resulting in nothing of substance getting done.

One thing I did not see coming with Biden was how good his campaign approach was. He just talked about what he wanted to do. He didn't fight with Trump he did not get wrapped up in the circus at all. He didn't give Trump any of the fuel he needs to create friction and the right failed miserably to paint Biden as fringe left because he isn't. I wanted Warren to be President but its been interesting to see how this all turned out.
Being a politician sucking on the government tit for 48 years taught him a few things. Congratulations, you elected another life long swamp member.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:18 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
They have bad data. Their press is NOT telling them all they need to know to make an informed opinion.
[Reply]
tooge 07:22 AM 04-08-2021
I've talked to several friends that voted Biden that admit they didn't think eDaves mom would be this competent.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:33 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Pence was chill. A million times more integrity than Harris, unless you're a low iq libsoy.

Real or Babylon Bee tho?

This is so disgusting. ****ing pathetic. If you are in the military it is not about being equal, or being treated equal. You ****ing earn your status/rank. Each recruit is a total piece of shit and is so until they earn respect. Now you have ****ing people making this policy that have not served and have no ****ing idea what they are doing.

"Miller also said that medical costs associated with treatment and gender transition is very small, “a handful of million dollars per year.” She added that “we’re not anticipating with these changes in policies that there’s going to be a significant impact in terms of medical costs.”

According to the Pentagon, the department spent about $8 million on transgender care from 2016 to 2019.

Four of the military service chiefs told Congress in 2018 that they had seen no discipline, morale or unit readiness problems with transgender troops serving openly in the military. But they also acknowledged that some commanders were spending a lot of time with transgender people who were working through medical requirements and other transition issues." https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...-the-military/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:58 PM 04-08-2021
Remember the MMA fighter who was a transgender man, and who broke the skull of a biological female in a fight?
After the fight, Tamikka Brents gave an interview where she went on to say she had never felt so much power and strength in any woman before she fought Fallon Fox.

Originally Posted by :
I have struggled with many women and I have never felt the strength I felt in a fight like that night. I canít answer whether itís because she was born a man or not because Iím not a doctor. I can only say that I have never felt so dominated in my life and that I am an abnormally strong woman in my own right? I still disagree with Foxís struggle. Any other job or career that I say I try, but when it comes to a combat sport I donít think itís fair.
https://www.attacktheback.com/transg...ponents-skull/
Guess they can still fight.:-)

( still not fair in sports though)
[Reply]
Pogue 05:56 PM 04-08-2021

[Reply]
Al Czervik 06:43 PM 04-08-2021

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Bump 06:48 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Being a politician sucking on the government tit for 48 years taught him a few things. Congratulations, you elected another life long swamp member.
but look at everything he accomplished in those 48 years!
[Reply]
eDave 06:52 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:

via GIPHY

My post and your response are similar in the sense that they are completely different.
[Reply]
eDave 06:50 AM 04-10-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
Democracy is hard. It requires education, generosity of spirit, and kindness towards other people, even if they believe something you do not.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 07:20 AM 04-10-2021
Democracy is hard. It requires education, generosity of spirit, and kindness towards other people, even if they believe something you do not.
Huh? I have no skin in this game, but this statement just triggered my spidey sense. Democracy does not require any of that. As a matter of fact, Democracy works more efficiently when the first 2 are ignored completely. Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting about dinner selection. Democracy is VERY BAD for the sheep.

Democracy is not hard at all if you are the 2 wolves. Democracy is easy as a matter of fact. Just depends on whose shoes you're wearing I suppose :-)
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:11 PM 04-10-2021
Trump didn't do any better on this but LOL:

Concerns mount that US withdrawal from Afghanistan could risk progress on women's rights https://t.co/UgqVYW4Hul

— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) April 10, 2021

[Reply]
Page 20 of 23
« First < 101617181920 212223 >
Up