ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 129
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>*****Official George Floyd/MPLS Police dep trial*****
displacedinMN 09:47 AM 01-12-2021
Under Special Request-Shortened to help out

What happened -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Results and riots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests

Trials-Latest

Spoiler!

Charges
Spoiler!

I will update things as I can-I have full RedStarTrib access.

Live tweets from Red Star http://live.startribune.com/Event/Li...rial_testimony

KARE 11 Live Stream with experts. https://www.kare11.com/watch?vid=5b7...b-8073ea5b7450
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:46 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I think it's quite a few more than that but obviously, that's something you'll never experience because you're just a guy with no talent and absolutely nothing special to offer society in any way, shape or form.
It's OK dude, you're rage won't bring back your druggie buddy, but let it out...

[Reply]
petegz28 09:46 PM 01-21-2021
You clearly haven't read or understood a word that I've written but again, that's unsurprising.
Yeah, actually I have.

Dude put himself in a bad position.

Bad shit happened.

Doesn't mean Cop intended to murder the guy.

It all goes back to just don't break the law. And if you do, do what the fucking cop tells you to do!!!

How fucking hard is that?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:47 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So they hired you to pick up beer bottles after a party and you think you run with that crowd. Cool story bro...
So, we're going to do this again? Seriously?

I know that you don't spend any time in The Lounge, and when you do, you embarrass yourself due to your lack of knowledge about the game of football, but how many fucking times are people like you, that have been on CP for more than a decade, going to say stupid shit like this?

I mean, srvy made a complete fool of himself a month or two ago so would you like to add to your resume of dumbassery as well?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:48 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I wonder if this does not happen without covid.
We are going to need some clarification...

With Covid
Without Covid
From Covid

Please choose one
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:50 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yeah, actually I have.

Dude put himself in a bad position.

Bad shit happened.

Doesn't mean Cop intended to murder the guy.

It all goes back to just don't break the law. And if you do, do what the fucking cop tells you to do!!!

How fucking hard is that?
Pete, I've never broken the law but if a cop arrested me, the last thing I'd do is resist arrest. I haven't had a traffic violation since 1993 and that was because I missed a sign that stated vehicles towing trailers are limited to 55 MPH or less and I was driving 62 MPH on the 10 freeway outside of Palm Springs.

So, to answer your question, it's not hard for me, at all.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:50 PM 01-21-2021
Did they ever stop dragging his fentanyl laced gold encased corpse all over the country and put it in the ground?

I'd buy the pregnant girl a bus ticket to go shit on his grave if she so desired.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:51 PM 01-21-2021
Pete, I've never broken the law but if a cop arrested me, the last thing I'd do is resist arrest. I haven't had a traffic violation since 1993 and that was because I missed a sign that stated vehicles towing trailers are limited to 55 MPH or less and I was driving 62 MPH on the 10 freeway outside of Palm Springs.

So, to answer your question, it's not hard for me, at all.
Hmm, perhaps others should follow that model.

And are you sure you didn't get a ticket for doing only 55 on an LA freeway? Don't people throw shit at you when you go that slow?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:53 PM 01-21-2021
I havent followed this case . is it true that he was OD'ing on fentanyl? Anyone got a link to a major / reputable source?

its weird he was OD'ing yet still able to go in and try to buy something from a store I think. but I don't know how fentanyl works ...but I thought it put you to sleep pretty quick if you OD
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:54 PM 01-21-2021
We are going to need some clarification...

With Covid
Without Covid
From Covid

Please choose one
it is late.

If we do not have covid, does the incident with Floyd even happen.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:55 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I havent followed this case . is it true that he was OD'ing on fentanyl? Anyone got a link to a major / reputable source?

its weird he was OD'ing yet still able to go in and try to buy something from a store I think. but I don't know how fentanyl works ...but I thought it put you to sleep pretty quick if you OD
I do not think OD, but had a significant amount in his blood. Also, Covid positive.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:56 PM 01-21-2021
Hmm, perhaps others should follow that model.

And are you sure you didn't get a ticket for doing only 55 on an LA freeway? Don't people throw shit at you when you go that slow?
Palm Springs is 120 miles east of Los Angeles.

And I'm lucky if I can drive 55 mph on LA freeways because 90% of the time, it's like sitting in a parking lot.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:03 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
it is late.

If we do not have covid, does the incident with Floyd even happen.
Probably. Criminals are going to criminal.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:05 PM 01-21-2021
So, we're going to do this again? Seriously?

I know that you don't spend any time in The Lounge, and when you do, you embarrass yourself due to your lack of knowledge about the game of football, but how many fucking times are people like you, that have been on CP for more than a decade, going to say stupid shit like this?

I mean, srvy made a complete fool of himself a month or two ago so would you like to add to your resume of dumbassery as well?
Oh my, I've flat out pissed you off. This is fun.

Tell us more lies about your Hollywood ties and best friends. We like fun stories.. So far (tonight) it's CD, who next?

Do you take requests?

:-)
[Reply]
ghak99 10:06 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

You need to just watch the whole video and his demeanor as it progresses from starting on the sidewalk, to resisting, to being claustrophobic, to flopping his dumb ass out of the cop car, to finishing on the pavement. If you understand basic biology, you'll come to your own conclusion.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:17 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by ghak99:
You need to just watch the whole video and his demeanor as it progresses from starting on the sidewalk, to resisting, to being claustrophobic, to flopping his dumb ass out of the cop car, to finishing on the pavement. If you understand basic biology, you'll come to your own conclusion.
He was a blabbering, double speaking idiot. Shouldnt have died. SHould have shut up and got in the car.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 129
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up