ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 130
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>*****Official George Floyd/MPLS Police dep trial*****
displacedinMN 09:47 AM 01-12-2021
Under Special Request-Shortened to help out

What happened -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Results and riots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests

Trials-Latest

Spoiler!

Charges
Spoiler!

I will update things as I can-I have full RedStarTrib access.

Live tweets from Red Star http://live.startribune.com/Event/Li...rial_testimony

KARE 11 Live Stream with experts. https://www.kare11.com/watch?vid=5b7...b-8073ea5b7450
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:21 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a load of shit. Holy fuck you’re a straight up sheep dude.
No, I live in Los Angeles. Do you have any fucking idea what it was like here in the early 90's?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:22 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
He is not alone though and that is the sad part.

But many find virtue in making victims out of criminals.
I love how all of you suburbanites can just gloss over police brutality because it's not something that occurs within 30 miles of your residence.

Out of sight, out of mind.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:23 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I love how all of you suburbanites can just gloss over police brutality because it's not something that occurs within 30 miles of your residence.

Out of sight, out of mind.
No one is glossing over it. Just not over-reacting and virtue signaling.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 01-21-2021
No, I live in Los Angeles. Do you have any fucking idea what it was like here in the early 90's?
The “early 90’s”?

Are we talking about the “early 90’s”, or are we talking about 2020/2021 here?

I’m sorry, but the statistics/fact don’t support the narrative that cops have carte blanche to kill Blacks in America today and in the last several years.

In fact, today, a cop is hardly even allowed to justifiably kill a black man. You have people like our dumb fucking President saying that a cop should just shoot a man coming at them with a knife “in the leg”.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:26 PM 01-21-2021
Odds that Floyd is alive today and probably back on the streets being a criminal if he just did what the Cops told him to do???

I say 99%
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:27 PM 01-21-2021
No one is glossing over it. Just not over-reacting and virtue signaling.
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:27 PM 01-21-2021
Odds that Floyd is alive today and probably back on the streets being a criminal if he just did what the Cops told him to do???

I say 99%
Or, or, there's a 99% chance that he wouldn't be dead if Derek Chauvin hadn't knelt on his neck for 9 minutes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:28 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The “early 90’s”?

Are we talking about the “early 90’s”, or are we talking about 2020/2021 here?

I’m sorry, but the statistics/fact don’t support the narrative that cops have carte blanche to kill Blacks in America today and in the last several years.

In fact, today, a cop is hardly even allowed to justifiably kill a black man. You have people like our dumb fucking President saying that a cop should just shoot a man coming at them with a knife “in the leg”.
For a guy that supposedly lives in the Florida Keys, you sure do get worked up over what happens in America's Urban Centers.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:30 PM 01-21-2021
I am not going to pile on here, Dane. You do appear to have a bit of a conundrum vis-a-vis the lady at the Capitol and Floyd.

As someone who grew up in "the hood", went to black schools and had tons of black friends I am sure I am completely ignorant to the plight of those not living in the suburbs.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:31 PM 01-21-2021
Or, or, there's a 99% chance that he wouldn't be dead if Derek Chauvin hadn't knelt on his neck for 9 minutes.
Why was he kneeling on his neck again?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:32 PM 01-21-2021
I am not going to pile on here, Dane. You do appear to have a bit of a conundrum vis-a-vis the lady at the Capitol and Floyd.
If you can't understand the difference between breaking and entering and kneeling on a man's neck for 9 minutes, both of which led to unnecessary deaths, I don't know what to tell you, Pete, other than I am not surprised.

As someone who grew up in "the hood", went to black schools and had tons of black friends I am sure I am completely ignorant to the plight of those not living in the suburbs.
Awesome. The "I have Black friends" statement. Classic.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:32 PM 01-21-2021
For a guy that supposedly lives in the Florida Keys, you sure do get worked up over what happens in America's Urban Centers.
Why is where you or I live relevant to this conversation?

We’re talking about “America”, not just California or the Florida Keys. I’m not “getting worked up over what happens in America’s Urban Centers”. I’m getting worked up because people like you perpetuating the narrative that cops are out hunting innocent black people are a huge part of the problem.

It’s like you all are all for facts/statistics until it comes to one of your emotionally based arguments.

You literally said they should line up everybody that stormed the Capitol and shoot them. But when it comes to poor little innocent George Floyd? Well he should be allowed to break the law AND resist arrest! How can you not see your hypocrisy here?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:33 PM 01-21-2021

You are really fucking naive and proved my earlier point that no one, including you, made a peep about Prince, Tom Petty and Mac Miller dying from an accidental Fentanyl overdose.

I went to a party in 2017 at Lake Las Vegas, you know, where Celine Dion lives. A hot little chica came up to me about 3 minutes after a buddy and I arrived and said "What do you want? Coke, Oxy, Shroom's, Acid or maybe an 8-Ball?".

I had a vodka soda.

Not one person was arrested for doing illegal drugs because if you're wealthy, no one gives a fucking shit.
I didn't know that. What would I know that? Are you back to thinking you're somebody important again?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:33 PM 01-21-2021
Why was he kneeling on his neck again?
Because Derek Chauvin has little value for human life, much like many of the people in this forum that so nonchalantly wave off and defend his actions.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:34 PM 01-21-2021
Because Derek Chauvin has little value for human life, much like many of the people in this forum that so nonchalantly wave off and defend his actions.
Ah, so he just grabbed Floyd for no reason and put his knee on his neck?

Well, that clears that up.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 130
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up