ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who protected themselves from mob
Ninerfan11 09:11 PM 07-10-2020
This country is in shambles. I feel bad for even being naively proud on July 4, the evil has just taken over.

BREAKING: Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple in Black Lives Matter standoffhttps://t.co/OtTySD1fNe

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 11, 2020


We need a hero to step up very, very badly.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:27 AM 07-21-2020
If civil war 2 broke out the cops would have our backs / Pubes
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:31 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Good! I came looking to add this only to see you beat me to it.

Missouri AG Files To Dismiss Charges Against McCloskeys: I Wont Stand By While Missouri Law Is Being Ignored

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...o-dismiss.html
Good.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:26 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If civil war 2 broke out the cops would have our backs / Pubes
#1 There won't be another civil war. As I've said, because of President Trump, Americans are doing well and living a dream life, so nobody has time for a shooting war.

#2 if I'm wrong, why would we need the police to have our backs? If anything, all we'd need is for the to stay out of the way.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:50 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
#1 There won't be another civil war. As I've said, because of President Trump, Americans are doing well and living a dream life, so nobody has time for a shooting war.

#2 if I'm wrong, why would we need the police to have our backs? If anything, all we'd need is for the to stay out of the way.
We are in a Civil War but it is being waged inside our govt, using antifa and BLM has their troops. Civil war means a fight for control of a govt. This is happening.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:51 PM 07-22-2020
Parson and the AG going to the mat for these two Boomer losers is going to cost them their jobs.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:53 PM 07-22-2020
Now the the case has been dropped against the McCloskey's look what else is coming to light.
St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...=snd-autopilot

and also

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ice-ordered-it
These are the kind of people that give things like the Russian Collusion Hoax, Pee Dossiers and fake impeachment crimes. Think about that!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:11 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
We are in a Civil War but it is being waged inside our govt, using antifa and BLM has their troops. Civil war means a fight for control of a govt. This is happening.
They have the KKK too, don't forget the the Dems are the KKK's party...

Who are the troops for us real Americans? The Tea Party?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:11 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Now the the case has been dropped against the McCloskey's look what else is coming to light.
St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...=snd-autopilot

and also

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ice-ordered-it
These are the kind of people that give things like the Russian Collustion Hoaz, Pee Dossiers and fake impeachment crimes. Think about that!
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Inspector 11:30 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Parson and the AG going to the mat for these two Boomer losers is going to cost them their jobs.
I guess you must know different Missouri voters than me. What I hear is Parsons and the AG have ensured their re-election. Remember, this is Missouri, not Oregon. And the DA in St. Louis was Soros funded. We don't much like that either.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:35 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Now the the case has been dropped against the McCloskey's look what else is coming to light.
St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...=snd-autopilot

and also

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ice-ordered-it
These are the kind of people that give things like the Russian Collustion Hoaz, Pee Dossiers and fake impeachment crimes. Think about that!
The people responsible for altering evidence to railroad American citizens need to be held accountable.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:29 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Now the the case has been dropped against the McCloskey's look what else is coming to light.
St. Louis Prosecutor's Office Busted Altering Evidence; Reassembled Non-Operable McCloskey Pistol To Classify As Lethal

The pistol Patricia McCloskey waved at protesters who broke down a gate to trespass on their private street was a non-operable 'prop' used during a lawsuit they were involved in, so a member of Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner's staff ordered the crime lab to disassemble and reassemble the gun - allowing them to classify it as "capable of lethal use" in charging documents filed Monday, according to KSDK5.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...=snd-autopilot

and also

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ice-ordered-it
These are the kind of people that give things like the Russian Collustion Hoaz, Pee Dossiers and fake impeachment crimes. Think about that!
Jesus Christ, it really is the same chit, just on a smaller scale. Our justice system has been flooded with Activism instead of law.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:37 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Parson and the AG going to the mat for these two Boomer losers is going to cost them their jobs.
Shut up. You're wrong about everything.

When the SP500 hits 140 then you can start preaching doom and gloom. I bet I could get you laid and your entire outlook would change.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:51 AM 07-23-2020
Colion Nior has an interesting video about this.

He’s a lawyer and I know fuckall about real law in practice, so I’ll yield to his expertise.

In the video he said it’s possible she could have exposure to assualt charges since she pointed the gun at people. Impossible to know if she was threatened or not, which would be the deciding factor, but there is potential there.

If I was in a jury though it’d be hard for me to watch the video and determined that she didn’t think her safety was threatened.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:32 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
I guess you must know different Missouri voters than me. What I hear is Parsons and the AG have ensured their re-election. Remember, this is Missouri, not Oregon. And the DA in St. Louis was Soros funded. We don't much like that either.
How do we like people who support registering people to vote against this governor and AG? Not only register them. coddle them, take them to the polls then tuck them into bed for nite nite.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:07 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
They have the KKK too, don't forget the the Dems are the KKK's party...

Who are the troops for us real Americans? The Tea Party?
We're all POWs right now. Held hostage inside. I'm tellin' ya' this does not help Trump in an election year.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up