ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who protected themselves from mob
Ninerfan11 09:11 PM 07-10-2020
This country is in shambles. I feel bad for even being naively proud on July 4, the evil has just taken over.

BREAKING: Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple in Black Lives Matter standoffhttps://t.co/OtTySD1fNe

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 11, 2020

We need a hero to step up very, very badly.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:05 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
After the peaceful mob peacefully tore down the private community gate, too!
The left defending this shit are insane.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:28 PM 07-20-2020
:-)

This is shaping up to be a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by :
Missouri AG moves to dismiss charges against couple who pointed guns at crowd

...Within hours of the ruling, Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt filed a brief seeking to dismiss Gardner’s charges against the McCloskeys on the grounds that their Second Amendment rights are being violated.

“The right to keep and bear arms is given the highest level of protection in our constitution and our laws, including the Castle Doctrine, which provides broad rights to Missourians who are protecting their property and lives from those who wish to do them harm,” Schmitt said in a prepared statement provided to Fox News.

“Despite this, Circuit Attorney Gardner filed suit against the McCloskeys, who, according to published reports, were defending their property and safety. As Missouri’s Chief law enforcement officer, I won’t stand by while Missouri law is being ignored,” Schmitt said.

The brief filing says the attorney general “respectfully requests that the Court dismiss this case at the earlier possible opportunity.” ...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-...fdmbqJzbU5dW7g
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:31 PM 07-20-2020
The left enjoys it when random people come into their residence and shit on their couch. Good times
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:52 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
After the peaceful mob peacefully tore down the private community gate, too!

[Reply]
vailpass 06:55 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That's called murder
:-) No. It’s a hard world out there, best you learn how it works.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:58 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

This is shaping up to be a lot of fun.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missouri-...fdmbqJzbU5dW7g
Your move, Circuit Attorney Gardner. How far are you willing to abdicate your duties to pursue your politics?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:00 PM 07-20-2020
If charged with anything, it should be mandatory gun safety class for both.

But my guess is they were a little freaked out by a crowd of people, some (not all, SOME) of whom may have had nefarious motives. The wife was scared out of her mind obviously. Her hand was shaking pretty bad. I'm just glad she didn't accidentally shoot herself. Or her husband.

In all honesty, I would have reacted pretty harshly to a group of people who came through the neighborhood like that. .
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:05 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Your move, Circuit Attorney Gardner. How far are you willing to abdicate your duties to pursue your politics?
If she’s not all into this, this might not be the movement for her. She needs to remove the doubt from any bodies mind and show everybody she is 100% into this. Speaking of 100% last I heard that is the turnover ratio of employees in her office.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:15 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
That's called murder
Sorry, but no it's not. Not even close.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:23 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

But my guess is they were a little freaked out by a crowd of people, some (not all, SOME) of whom may have had nefarious motives. The wife was scared out of her mind obviously. Her hand was shaking pretty bad. I'm just glad she didn't accidentally shoot herself. Or her husband.

In all honesty, I would have reacted pretty harshly to a group of people who came through the neighborhood like that. .
Guess they’re in the muzzle control is overrated crowd. I couldn’t figure out who was worse him or her. They spent more time pointing their weapons at each other than they did the trespassers.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:29 PM 07-20-2020

I can see it now. WTI out in his front yard with a bucket of golf balls and a driving iron.
" ONE MORE GOD DAM STEP TOWARDS MY PROPERTY AND ILL START BOUNCING THESE BALLS OFF YOUR FUCKING FOREHEADS"
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:55 PM 07-20-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I can see it now. WTI out in his front yard with a bucket of golf balls and a driving iron.
" ONE MORE GOD DAM STEP TOWARDS MY PROPERTY AND ILL START BOUNCING THESE BALLS OFF YOUR ****ING FOREHEADS"
Not much chance of that. I'd end up slicing one through my own car window.

I'd be better off with my Mossberg. Nice wide pattern.

But I'd have probably stayed inside. With the safety on. Ready but nervous.I don't want to kill anybody by way of an accident.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:08 PM 07-20-2020
Not much chance of that. I'd end up slicing one through my own car window.

I'd be better off with my Mossberg. Nice wide pattern.

But I'd have probably stayed inside. With the safety on. Ready but nervous.I don't want to kill anybody by way of an accident.
Same here.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:12 PM 07-20-2020

This is what justice looks like. https://t.co/Xd7U7pMAja

— Matthew Kolken (@mkolken) July 21, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:17 AM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Good! I came looking to add this only to see you beat me to it.

Missouri AG Files To Dismiss Charges Against McCloskeys: ‘I Won’t Stand By While Missouri Law Is Being Ignored

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/20...o-dismiss.html
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up