ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple who protected themselves from mob
Ninerfan11 09:11 PM 07-10-2020
This country is in shambles. I feel bad for even being naively proud on July 4, the evil has just taken over.

BREAKING: Police seize rifle from St. Louis couple in Black Lives Matter standoffhttps://t.co/OtTySD1fNe

— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) July 11, 2020

We need a hero to step up very, very badly.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:25 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Tide is turning. It’s time to fight back.

Ready.
Tide isn't turning at all. The country's foundations are getting their asses kicked all over the field.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:25 PM 07-10-2020
Wow... I think they just stepped on their dicks here.
[Reply]
eDave 09:26 PM 07-10-2020
They certainly proved themselves unworthy of gun ownership. I'm all for it and defending yourself and your domain but this couple was very, very reckless.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:27 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
They certainly proved themselves unworthy of gun ownership. I'm all for it and defending yourself and your domain but this couple was very, very reckless.
Demonpenz pulls this act off better than you do.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:27 PM 07-10-2020
Bullshit.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:28 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Thread title is false.

They weren't protecting themselves.

[Reply]
eDave 09:31 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Demonpenz pulls this act off better than you do.
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Bullshit.
I was tote's fine with them standing on their porch brandishing their weapons.

And Bowser, if you ever compare me to penz, we are throwing hands. Do we understand each other?
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:33 PM 07-10-2020
what. are you seriously justifying the seizure....holy crap. This scene is a huge reason WHY we have a second amendment. They did GREAT. The guy deserves a damn metal for protecting his property.
[Reply]
philfree 09:35 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm going to assume that isn't the only rifle the dude had. But yeah, you might be right.
I hope he has an arsenal.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:35 PM 07-10-2020
Please explain
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:38 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Tide isn't turning at all. The country's foundations are getting their asses kicked all over the field.
Yeah, but us “gun nutters” are tired of being silent. Shit is happening in my area. We’re taking regional action. There are pockets where Law and Order still triumphs.

Ignore lunatics like NY. They can burn off the map for all I care.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:40 PM 07-10-2020
The protesters were understandably upset that the mayor chose to publicly announce the names and addresses of people who wrote to her complaining about the tactics used by the police force. It was an act of blatant intimidation by the mayor.

Was it a smart move for them to march to her house? No.

Were they justified in entering a gated community? No.

Does that give the McCloskeys the right to come running out of their house, point their weapons at them, and threaten to kill them? No.

This is what the St. Louis Circuit Attorney had to say about it:

Originally Posted by :
“I am alarmed at the events that occurred over the weekend, where peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault. We must protect the right to peacefully protest, and any attempt to chill it through intimidation or threat of deadly force will not be tolerated.”
Seems reasonable to me.
[Reply]
eDave 09:40 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Please explain
I kinda did. Look gentlemen, they will get their shit back. But hopefully after some freaking classes or something.

Here's the deal though, for realz. I'd have been worse than them. Hence why big Dave don't own a gun. I can work the nunchucks pretty good though. Have a pair in my car and by my bedside (octagons with a fancy dragon motive).
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:41 PM 07-10-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
And were on their property threatening to kill their dog.
That's what the McCloskeys claim. There is no evidence to support that.
[Reply]
scho63 09:42 PM 07-10-2020
So now the government can confiscate your belongings for being "reckless" ? :-)

Boy that really opens to the door to anyone's personal interpretation as opposed to the law.

"Sir he waved a gun" RECKLESS

"Hey he is carrying a gun kind of loose" RECKLESS

"They are unloading all their guns at once from the car I'm threatened" RECKLESS

"He dropped his gun on the floor" RECKLESS
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up