ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3474 of 3489
« First < 2474297433743424346434703471347234733474 34753476347734783484 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:36 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
For real?
Yes, for real. Tested positive this AM.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:36 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Hey, O.City...

Hope you have another bottle of Pappy stashed. Your boy done got it again.
I thought that people could not get it a 2cd time this fast. Is it a different variant?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:44 PM 04-07-2021
.
Attached: IMG_6859-2 copy.jpg (74.8 KB) 
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:45 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I thought that people could not get it a 2cd time this fast. Is it a different variant?
Don't know. It's been a full year+, so I wouldn't say "this fast".

I have a friend who's mother has tested positive again recently after having it in November.
[Reply]
TLO 04:46 PM 04-07-2021
How are your symptoms?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:48 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
How are your symptoms?
Nowhere NEAR last time, thank God.

Fatigue, brain fog, head/chest congestion, super dry barky cough. Fever got to 101.5 but has been manageable with Ibuprofen.

Not fun, but I know first hand it can be way worse.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:02 PM 04-07-2021
Ontario today issued a mandatory stay at home order for at least 4 weeks. Cases spiking with the vaccine just rolling out.
[Reply]
Coach 05:59 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Yes, for real. Tested positive this AM.
Damn, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.
[Reply]
TLO 06:21 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Nowhere NEAR last time, thank God.

Fatigue, brain fog, head/chest congestion, super dry barky cough. Fever got to 101.5 but has been manageable with Ibuprofen.

Not fun, but I know first hand it can be way worse.
Feel better soon.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:22 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Don't know. It's been a full year+, so I wouldn't say "this fast".

I have a friend who's mother has tested positive again recently after having it in November.
Dang, it sure didn't seem like it has been that long. I guess time flies when you are in a pandemic.
[Reply]
Monticore 06:27 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Ontario today issued a mandatory stay at home order for at least 4 weeks. Cases spiking with the vaccine just rolling out.
New variants kicking our ass , vaccinations has been slow to roll out
[Reply]
TLO 06:31 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
New variants kicking our ass , vaccinations has been slow to roll out
The Boris Johnson variant is spreading like wildfire in some places in the US.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:34 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
New variants kicking our ass , vaccinations has been slow to roll out
We're supposed to do a fly-in out of Nestor Falls at the very end of August. Starting to get concerned it isn't going to happen.
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Hey, O.City...

Hope you have another bottle of Pappy stashed. Your boy done got it again.


Literally just picked up this haul today

Take your pick my friend
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:10 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:


Literally just picked up this haul today

Take your pick my friend

[Reply]
Page 3474 of 3489
« First < 2474297433743424346434703471347234733474 34753476347734783484 > Last »
Up