ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
The Marty Lounge>~ Who is your favorite adult film star? ~
Big Smoke 11:18 AM 10-23-2014
..... asking for a friend
[Reply]
Donger 01:35 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Some pron junkies up in here...
Am not. I can quit whenever I want.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:38 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Am not. I can quit whenever I want.
Heh. Not judging.Been with girls that like that as a starter. My self defilement just runs in different directions...
[Reply]
Katipan 01:40 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
I'm glad that you showed up in a porn thread, because I have a question.

I asked my wife this, but wanted to check her answer with you (or other ladies):

What would you say is the percentage of men who the vast majority of the time have the primary goal of intercourse being to satisfy their woman with orgasm, rather than just achieving orgasm themselves?
Well, 100% with my guys because I'm probably going to make fun of you in front of your friends if you don't.
[Reply]
Donger 01:43 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Heh. Not judging.Been with girls that like that as a starter. My self defilement just runs in different directions...
You tease yourself, don't you.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH! No!"
[Reply]
Donger 01:44 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Well, 100% with my guys because I'm probably going to make fun of you in front of your friends if you don't.
Look, I really don't have much of a selection here. Please behave yourself and answer properly, or God help me, I'll have to ask BEP.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:55 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Look, I really don't have much of a selection here. Please behave yourself and answer properly, or God help me, I'll have to ask BEP.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
I assume if you care about a girl, the percentage goes up. But we have a low sub culture of fucking that skews whatever grading curve I can give.

I think guys like to feel like they're king shit and that their lovestick is an incredible portal of pleasure. I also think guys think they're giving more orgasms than they're really giving. But shhh. And dear God, this will page Pawnmower.
[Reply]
gblowfish 01:58 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Well, 100% with my guys because I'm probably going to make fun of you in front of your friends if you don't.
I'm sure most of the guys here will admit that their right hand can take a joke.
[Reply]
Donger 02:06 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I assume if you care about a girl, the percentage goes up. But we have a low sub culture of fucking that skews whatever grading curve I can give.

I think guys like to feel like they're king shit and that their lovestick is an incredible portal of pleasure. I also think guys think they're giving more orgasms than they're really giving. But shhh. And dear God, this will page Pawnmower.
Thank you my dear. The wife answered that it was probably 70/30 and not in a good way (for the females).
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:07 PM 10-23-2014
Romi Rain is another good one
[Reply]
Rausch 02:23 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I assume if you care about a girl, the percentage goes up. But we have a low sub culture of ****ing that skews whatever grading curve I can give.

I think guys like to feel like they're king shit and that their lovestick is an incredible portal of pleasure. I also think guys think they're giving more orgasms than they're really giving. But shhh. And dear God, this will page Pawnmower.
When I was single I really put the time in if I was dating someone. I never really dated anyone that long and figured if/when it went bad it was free advertising.

"He was a total @$$hole but good in the sack..."

I've always had an advantage drinking though. Even after finishing I'll stay at salute forever. In high school it was actually a problem because I'd end up spending an hour in a bedroom, car, woods or something by myself afterwards. It was a pain.

But just like my hair I'm slowly losing that as well.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:28 PM 10-23-2014
I'm not some porn fanatic these days, but when I was a kid Stacy Donovan was IT for me.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:28 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
When I was single I really put the time in if I was dating someone. I never really dated anyone that long and figured if/when it went bad it was free advertising.

"He was a total @$$hole but good in the sack..."

I've always had an advantage drinking though. Even after finishing I'll stay at salute forever. In high school it was actually a problem because I'd end up spending an hour in a bedroom, car, woods or something by myself afterwards. It was a pain.

But just like my hair I'm slowly losing that as well.
I've slept with you. I guess I can cross that off my bucket list.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:30 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I've slept with you. I guess I can cross that off my bucket list.
It's probably for the best.

We're talking about 38 year old (today) Favre here an' not 28 year old Favre...
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:31 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It's probably for the best.

We're talking about 38 year old (today) Favre here an' not 28 year old Favre...
Ah, the old "confident he can stick it in any tight space."
[Reply]
Rausch 02:33 PM 10-23-2014
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Ah, the old "confident he can stick it in any tight space."
Another thing I was more successful at 10 years ago...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up